Commencing a reign of fabulousness

The Hurriqueen is a new advice column from a male student at the University of Miami.
Please look for his thoughts on a variety of issues every Monday.
Dear V‘s column will run Thursdays.

The Hurriqueen recently conversed with Opinion Editor Nayda Verier-Taylor.

Nayda Verier-Taylor: Hurriqueen? Why not Hurriking? I mean, you are of the male sex, are you not? Do tell.

HQ: Indeed, sweetheart. I am a male. But here’s the thing: All my life I’ve been called a “queen.” I’ve been degraded just because I prefer the penis over the va-jay-jay. And now that I have my very own advice column, I’m going to turn it all around on those bitches and make a negative a positive. I am queen. All hail.

NVT: What makes you qualified to give others advice on their sex lives, relationships and everyday affairs?

HQ: I genuinely want to see everyone on this campus transform themselves from victims into victors. I want the insecure to get laid; the one-minute man to last all night; and the closet cases to realize that people already know that they’re gay and don’t really care. And I hate to sound like I think I know it all, but I actually do.

The Patti and Allan Herbert Wellness Center’s 18,000-square-foot fitness room named in honor of Norm ...

University of Miami theatre arts students and faculty members come together for a whirlwind day to c ...

The #SuperCoralPlay campaign combines education and outreach with research and restoration efforts t ...

Rosenstiel School researcher Emily Becker is part of a dream team of scientists that will present it ...

Planet Kreyol and the Office of Multicultural Student Affairs host a remembrance ceremony to salute ...

RSS Error: A feed could not be found at http://www.hurricanesports.com/rss.aspx. A feed with an invalid mime type may fall victim to this error, or SimplePie was unable to auto-discover it.. Use force_feed() if you are certain this URL is a real feed.