What’s going on?

October 11: Today

Category 5 is giving away free pizza and prizes during a pep rally at the UC Rock at 12:30 p.m.

Patio Jams will feature Papa Grows Funk, a New Orleans funk band, from noon to 1:30 p.m. at the UC Patio.

SpectrUM is hosting the Anti-Hate Candle Light Vigil from 8 to 9:30 p.m. at the UC Rock. The vigil will commemorate those who have died as victims of hate crimes because of their race, religion, sexual orientation and sexual identity.

October 12: Friday

Canes Night Live is hosting “Screen on the Green” with a free double-feature of Monster House at 8 p.m. and Disturbia at 10 p.m.

SalsaCraze is hosting Fall Ball from 10:30 p.m. to 2 a.m. at the Rat. There is no cost for UM students with ‘Cane Card, and a $5 cover charge for non-UM students.

October 13: Saturday

UM’s Capture the Flag Association is hosting a game at the UC Rock from 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 a.m. Students wishing to participate should bring a bandana and their ‘Cane Card.

October 14: Sunday

The Walk for Myeloma, hosted by the Lambda Theta Alpha Latin Sorority, will take place at the UC Rock from 9:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. All proceeds will benefit research at International Myeloma Foundation.

The Newsboys are performing at the BankUnited Center at 7 p.m. Tickets starting at $18 are available through the box office.

Though it’s early, UM already has assembled an outstanding nine-member 2020 recruiting class, a grou ...

Three days before they open their season against the Rutgers Scarlet Knights, the Miami Hurricanes h ...

The first half of Wednesday night’s game was as lousy as the weather outside the Watsco Center, as t ...

UM coach Manny Diaz took his staff to the Florida Keys on Tuesday evening to visit with famous Keys ...

Dominic Mammarelli didn’t only commit to the Miami Hurricanes because of Mark Richt and his old staf ...

UM experts react to a new ban that prohibits people in Key West from using certain types of sunscree ...

A matchmaker extraordinaire, Ricardo Cepeda, the manager of the UM Zebrafish Facility, is passionate ...

The Shelley family shares their story of four generations at the University of Miami. ...

Mark Rowlands, a University of Miami professor who adopted and raised a wolf-dog cub, observed the s ...

The Canes open the 75th season in program history and first under the direction of head coach Gino D ...

The No. 15 Miami women's tennis team is set to open league competition Saturday afternoon with ...

ACC unveils opponents for 20-game conference schedules for next three seasons. ...

Miami tops Clemson 65-64, as Johnson hits game-winner with 0.4 seconds remaining. ...

The Miami women's tennis team ascended two spots in this week's Oracle/ITA team rankings a ...