What’s going on?

October 11: Today

Category 5 is giving away free pizza and prizes during a pep rally at the UC Rock at 12:30 p.m.

Patio Jams will feature Papa Grows Funk, a New Orleans funk band, from noon to 1:30 p.m. at the UC Patio.

SpectrUM is hosting the Anti-Hate Candle Light Vigil from 8 to 9:30 p.m. at the UC Rock. The vigil will commemorate those who have died as victims of hate crimes because of their race, religion, sexual orientation and sexual identity.

October 12: Friday

Canes Night Live is hosting “Screen on the Green” with a free double-feature of Monster House at 8 p.m. and Disturbia at 10 p.m.

SalsaCraze is hosting Fall Ball from 10:30 p.m. to 2 a.m. at the Rat. There is no cost for UM students with ‘Cane Card, and a $5 cover charge for non-UM students.

October 13: Saturday

UM’s Capture the Flag Association is hosting a game at the UC Rock from 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 a.m. Students wishing to participate should bring a bandana and their ‘Cane Card.

October 14: Sunday

The Walk for Myeloma, hosted by the Lambda Theta Alpha Latin Sorority, will take place at the UC Rock from 9:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. All proceeds will benefit research at International Myeloma Foundation.

The Newsboys are performing at the BankUnited Center at 7 p.m. Tickets starting at $18 are available through the box office.

Pro Football Focus unveiled where Power 5 programs rank in tackles for a loss or no gain against the ...

A six-pack of Hurricanes notes on a Thursday evening: ▪ UM coach Mark Richt has explained his decisi ...

Braylen Ingraham’s final college visit before decision day took him just about as far from home as p ...

The Miami Hurricanes had traveled half the field to start the second half when coach Mark Richt enco ...

Jeremiah Payton was one of those prospects the Miami Hurricanes coveted from just about the time he ...

UM’s annual Food Day celebration will highlight the need to eat sustainable, locally sourced foods ...

University of Miami changes program title of Women’s and Gender Studies to Gender and Sexuality Stud ...

Two families with deep ties to Miami—the Millers and Fains— celebrate two endowed faculty chair appo ...

The University of Miami remembers alumnus Erik Hauri—the man who discovered water on the moon. ...

Through an innovative program, Miami Law students are empowering local high schoolers to think like ...

The Miami women's tennis team opened play Friday at the ITA Southeast Regional Championships Pr ...

The University of Miami women's swimming & diving team impressed in its quad-meet Friday af ...

The University of Miami volleyball team (10-6, 6-3 ACC) came up short in an ACC home match for the f ...

Junior averaged 11.4 points and 6.7 rebounds per game last season. ...

University of Miami head coach Gino DiMare released the Hurricanes' 2019 baseball schedule Thur ...