What’s going on?

October 1: Today

Today is the deadline for students interested in signing up for A Week for Life’s first annual “AIDS Around the World Week.” To join the committee, sign up in UC 240.

The opening ceremonies for Hispanic Heritage Month will take place at the UC Patio from 6 to 8 p.m. Traditional Latin American music, dance, art and food will be showcased.

The Alpha Lambda Delta Honor Society is having a meeting in UC Ballroom A from 8 to 9 p.m. Members will have the opportunity to hear a guest speaker, learn about community service events and receive free pizza and soda.

October 2: Tuesday

The Wellness Center is hosting “The Wings of Joy Meditation” class from 7:30 to 9 p.m. in the Wellness Center Classroom 2. This class is free and open to the general public, but space is limited. To register in advance, call 305-284-5433.

October 3: Wednesday

Gema P

So what’s UM getting with this recruiting class, among players already committed, most or all of who ...

On the eve of the early signing period, the new University of Miami defensive coordinators met the m ...

The early signing period is finally here and the Miami Hurricanes’ class is, at least for now, disap ...

Photo Gallery: UM football availabiilty | Tuesday, December 18, 2018 … Click to Continue » ...

Zach McCloud said he never doubted whether he would return to the Miami Hurricanes for his senior se ...

Feelings of depression and anxiety rise during the holidays, but there’s plenty you can do to keep u ...

The Foote Fellows Honors Program offers students added flexibility to pursue multiple academic inter ...

Commencement speakers share gems of insight and wisdom as more than 1,000 UM students graduate in tw ...

During a news conference Wednesday, a UM medical team talked about the clinical findings after exami ...

Your one-stop shop for University of Miami fall commencement information. ...

Things have changed in Coral Gables since the end of the regular season, but there will be a familia ...

Canes and Houston Baptist play at 7 p.m. Wednesday at Watsco Center. ...

The No. 24/23 Miami women's basketball team will begin play at the Florida Sunshine Classic in ...

Hurricanes Name Banda, Patke Co-Defensive Coordinators; Promote Simpson to Associate Head Coach ...

The Miami women's basketball team is ranked in the top 25 of both major national polls this wee ...