What’s going on?

September 27: Today

Patio Jams will feature the Miami folk legend, troubadour, songwriter and multi-instrumentalist Jesse Jackson from noon to 1:30 p.m. at the UC Patio.

Category 5 is hosting a pep rally at the UC Rock from 12:15 to 12:45 p.m. There will be free pizza and giveaways.

UM CAUSA is hosting “Generation X-ile Speaker Series: A Conversation with Giancarlo Sopo” in UC Room 237 from 7 to 8 p.m. to discuss the future of the exile community in America.

Wanna get “Off”? “Off the Wire,” a student-produced comedy show, will tape their second show of the season at 8 p.m. in Studio C at the School of Communication.

September 28: Friday

The educational workshop Be S.A.F.E., featuring speakers from UMPD and SART, will feature a self-awareness game and self-defense presentation in the Eaton Master’s Apartment from 6:30 to 8 p.m.

September 29: Saturday

Delta Gamma is hosting “United Mitochondrial Disease Foundation 5K Run/Walk” at the UC Rock from 8 to 9 a.m. The cost of the race is $10 to pre-register and $12 to register today.

September 30: Sunday

The UM Equestrian Team is hosting an exhibition and fundraiser from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. at Tally Ho Farm, located on the corner of 118th Avenue and 64th Street. The event is free and open to the public.

University of Miami coach Mark Richt apparently is a fan of President Teddy Roosevelt’s — or at leas ...

If there was one freshman the Miami Hurricanes knew would have to help entering the season, Brevin J ...

Not only has Gerald Willis been one of the best stories of the Miami Hurricanes’ season, he has also ...

The Miami Hurricanes started the season No. 8 nationally in both major polls. Now, they’re nowhere t ...

With a bye week on the horizon, the meager University of Miami offense has nearly two weeks to attem ...

More than 600 students participate in the National Gandhi Day of Service, the largest annual service ...

Home Truth, the story of Jessica Lenahan’s pursuit of more effective domestic violence laws, screene ...

Members of the UM community who want to donate to relief efforts for those impacted by Hurricanes Mi ...

The University of Miami’s Model UN is working to expand its membership and reputation with its first ...

During a keynote address at a conference in Los Angeles, entrepreneurial heavyweight Magic Leap anno ...

The Miami Hurricanes volleyball team improved to 10-5, 6-2 in the ACC, with a 3-0 sweep of Boston Co ...

The Miami women's tennis team closed the Bedford Cup with a perfect day, winning each match in ...

"In The Pool" is a series highlighting the University of Miami swimming & diving stude ...

Playing in front of a boisterous home crowd, the University of Miami soccer team earned a, 1-1, draw ...

The Hurricanes fell in their ACC road opener to the Virginia Cavaliers. ...