Compromise needed for couple with different interests

V,

My boyfriend and I have been dating for around six months. We get along great and we have so much fun together just hanging out doing nothing in one of our rooms. We always have problems deciding what to do when we go out, though. I’m really into culture and I love spending a night at the ballet or theatre. My boyfriend hates those things and he’d rather go to a sporting event or hang out at a bar. We spend so much time arguing about where to go that half the time we don’t end up going anywhere. What should I do?

New and returning students share some of their expectations for the semester on the first day of cla ...

Nearly 100 University of Miami students participated in Orientation Outreach to assist the staff at ...

Take a look back on new student orientation and browse through a gallery of photos from various even ...

Father, mother, and daughter will all be students at the University of Miami this fall semester. ...

UM weather expert and senior research associate Brian McNoldy explains the science behind lightning ...

Jeff Thomas is eager to get back on the field for the Hurricanes. ...

Miami's defensive tackles have traditionally been some of the Hurricanes' best players, wh ...

On the final night of its trip abroad, the Miami men's basketball team defeated LCC Internation ...

Sophomores Brevin Jordan and Will Mallory look to follow in the footsteps of the greats before them ...

Jarren Williams stepped into the spotlight for the first time Tuesday as Miami's starting quart ...