Compromise needed for couple with different interests

V,

My boyfriend and I have been dating for around six months. We get along great and we have so much fun together just hanging out doing nothing in one of our rooms. We always have problems deciding what to do when we go out, though. I’m really into culture and I love spending a night at the ballet or theatre. My boyfriend hates those things and he’d rather go to a sporting event or hang out at a bar. We spend so much time arguing about where to go that half the time we don’t end up going anywhere. What should I do?

TikTok’s rapid rise in popularity presents a business opportunity, as well as concerns about privacy ...

Miller School of Medicine professor JoNell Potter testifies before a Congressional subcommittee on h ...

A Fall Commencement speaker encourages graduates to “drink in the eternal foundation of happiness” b ...

As more hazardous hurricanes affect more disadvantaged populations, climate and public health expert ...

University of Miami atmospheric scientist Elliot Atlas is part of a NASA-funded project studying how ...

RSS Error: A feed could not be found at http://www.hurricanesports.com/rss.aspx. A feed with an invalid mime type may fall victim to this error, or SimplePie was unable to auto-discover it.. Use force_feed() if you are certain this URL is a real feed.