What’s going on?

September 24: Today

The film “Smiles of a Summer Night,” directed by Ingmar Bergman, will be screened at Cosford from 6 to 8 p.m. For more information contact 305-284-4861.

Student leaders and the President’s 100 will be calling freshmen during the yearly Freshman Phone Campaign from 5 to 8 p.m. to find out about their semester and college-experiences.

September 25: Tuesday

Hurricane Productions is hosting Capoeira, the year’s first Twisted Tuesday/Thirsty Thursday event at the Rat. This Brazilian martial arts performance with musical arrangements will take place from 6 to 7 p.m.

Bob Graham, former Florida senator, will discuss approaches to U.S. foreign policy and how foreign policy may change after the 2008 election. This discussion will be held in the School of Business Administration’s Storer Auditorium from 7 to 9 p.m., and is free and open to the public.

September 26: Wednesday

The Wellness Center is hosting “Avoiding the Freshmen 15” in classroom 1 from 4 to 5 p.m.

CAC is screening “Knocked Up,” a film by writer-director Judd Apatow, from 8 to 10 p.m. at the Cosford Cinema. UM students are admitted free with ‘Cane Card.

University of Miami coach Mark Richt apparently is a fan of President Teddy Roosevelt’s — or at leas ...

If there was one freshman the Miami Hurricanes knew would have to help entering the season, Brevin J ...

Not only has Gerald Willis been one of the best stories of the Miami Hurricanes’ season, he has also ...

The Miami Hurricanes started the season No. 8 nationally in both major polls. Now, they’re nowhere t ...

With a bye week on the horizon, the meager University of Miami offense has nearly two weeks to attem ...

Fareed Zakaria, a CNN host, journalist and author, tells UM students that global pressures are makin ...

The program, in which UM students mentor high school students, aims to get first generation students ...

Dr. Ralph Sacco, a top neurologist and researcher at the University of Miami Miller School of Medici ...

U.S. Congresswoman and Chairman Emerita of the House Committee on Foreign Affairs Ileana Ros-Lehtine ...

Nearly 400 students participate in the National Gandhi Day of Service, the largest annual service da ...

The Miami Hurricanes volleyball team improved to 10-5, 6-2 in the ACC, with a 3-0 sweep of Boston Co ...

The Miami women's tennis team closed the Bedford Cup with a perfect day, winning each match in ...

"In The Pool" is a series highlighting the University of Miami swimming & diving stude ...

Playing in front of a boisterous home crowd, the University of Miami soccer team earned a, 1-1, draw ...

The Hurricanes fell in their ACC road opener to the Virginia Cavaliers. ...