What’s going on?

September 13: TODAY

Patio Jams is hosting the band Velveteen Pink from 12 to 1:45 p.m. at the UC Patio. Velveteen Pink is a quirky, energetic synth-pop band from Athens, Ga. and was voted one of the top five bands on
mtvU’s “Best Bands on Campus” contest.

CAC is hosting a free sneak screening of “Mr. Woodcock,” starring Sean William Scott and Billy Bob Thornton, from 9 to 11:30 p.m. at Cosford. Pick up your tickets in UC room 206. Seating is first-come, first-serve.

September 14: FRIDAY

Canes Night Live is hosting “Screen on the Green” with a double feature from 8 p.m. to 12 a.m. The first movie, “Happy Feet,” will begin at 8 p.m., and “Music and Lyrics” will begin at 10 p.m.

September 15: SATURDAY

Some of the world’s foremost authorities on stem cell transplantation and its therapeutic clinical applications will be attending the inaugural International Stem Cell Workshop event. This two-day workshop will take place in the Rosenstiel Medical Science Building, fifth-floor auditorium. For more information call 305-243-8958.

September 16: SUNDAY

The movie “Free Zone” will be screened at the Cosford Cinema from 6:15 to 8 p.m. and from 8 to 10 p.m. For more information call 305-284-4861.

It could be a fruitful year for the Miami Hurricanes in the 2019 NFL Draft. NFL Draft analyst Mel Ki ...

A quick six-pack off UM coach Manny Diaz’s conversation with Joe Zagacki and Don Bailey Jr. on WQAM’ ...

UM was very fortunate that junior linebackers Shaquille Quarterman, Mike Pinckney and Zach McCloud a ...

Hard Rock Stadium will be filled with Miami fans — and probably only Miami fans — when the two colle ...

They made school history on Sunday with a nationally-televised road upset of No. 2 Louisville, and o ...

UM public health experts try to help tackle Venezuela’s ongoing health care crisis. ...

The Ring Theatre’s contemporary reworking of Molière’s “The Misanthrope” showcases the skills of UM’ ...

Miami Law’s Frances Hill answers key questions about the National Emergencies Act. ...

Researcher Rebecca Bulotsky Shearer is leading a study aimed at increasing the number of kids who ar ...

UM alumna Alina Mayo Azze, who has covered a myriad of topics during her 37-year career, has been a ...

The Hurricanes will wrap up a four-game homestand with a midweek game against FAU on Wednesday at 6 ...

The No. 14 Miami women's basketball team is set to cap its longest road stretch of the season T ...

The No. 25-ranked University of Miami golf team closed out the 2019 Allstate Sugar Bowl Intercollegi ...

The University of Miami swimming & diving team begins its run at the 2019 ACC Swimming & Div ...

For the second week in a row, the Miami women's basketball team made the largest leap of any sc ...