Is he really being straight with me?

V,

I am a straight female and one of my best friends is a gay male. He and I do everything together from studying to shopping. We have a very close relationship and are constantly giving each other advice on boys and other things. Sometimes when we’re drunk and out at parties or clubs we end up making out. That’s as far as it’s gone, but a few times I think he’s wanted to do more.

I usually write it off as meaningless, drunken fun and we always laugh about it in the morning, but it’s starting to get a little ridiculous. This has been going on since last year and it’s to the point where I feel kind of guilty if I want to kiss another boy when we’re out together. Sometimes I think he gets jealous when I talk about being attracted to other guys. Should I talk to him?

Boston College star Ky Bowman came down with a 102-degree fever on Saturday night. Jordan Chatman an ...

A six-pack of Hurricanes notes on a Sunday: ▪ New UM defensive coordinator Blake Baker has asked UM ...

Emese Hof and No. 20 Miami think they can play with anyone, and it shows. Hof scored 18 of her 25 po ...

New University of Miami baseball head coach Gino DiMare wanted to start strong. He got perfection. T ...

Former University of Miami star running back Mark Walton was arrested late Friday on a charge of mis ...

UM alumna Alina Mayo Azze, who has covered a myriad of topics during her 37-year career, has been a ...

Happiness and well-being scholar Tal Ben-Shahar is UM’s newest Distinguished Presidential Scholar. ...

UM experts react to a new ban that prohibits people in Key West from using certain types of sunscree ...

A matchmaker extraordinaire, Ricardo Cepeda, the manager of the UM Zebrafish Facility, is passionate ...

The No. 20 Miami women's basketball team stormed back from a 14-point deficit to pick up the bi ...

Brian Van Belle struck out five over six shutout innings to help the Canes sweep Rutgers on opening ...

The Hurricanes dropped a tight contest with the Eagles in Chestnut Hill, 64-57. ...

The sophomore first baseman slugged his second homer of the weekend to lead the Canes to a series wi ...

Junior Renate Grimstad led the way for Miami and is tied for 18th at one-over-par, while sophomore K ...