Is he really being straight with me?

V,

I am a straight female and one of my best friends is a gay male. He and I do everything together from studying to shopping. We have a very close relationship and are constantly giving each other advice on boys and other things. Sometimes when we’re drunk and out at parties or clubs we end up making out. That’s as far as it’s gone, but a few times I think he’s wanted to do more.

I usually write it off as meaningless, drunken fun and we always laugh about it in the morning, but it’s starting to get a little ridiculous. This has been going on since last year and it’s to the point where I feel kind of guilty if I want to kiss another boy when we’re out together. Sometimes I think he gets jealous when I talk about being attracted to other guys. Should I talk to him?

Fredrick Eaford was quick to make it clear the Miami Hurricanes were his dream team to commit to. Af ...

Linebacker might be the most important position for the Miami Hurricanes to recruit in the Class of ...

Issiah Walker Jr. won’t be at Paradise Camp on Saturday. Instead of attending the Miami Hurricanes’ ...

June is a huge recruiting month for the Miami Hurricanes. It concludes with Paradise Camp on June 22 ...

The University of Miami showed women’s basketball coach Katie Meier how much it appreciates her on F ...

Evo Morales, first elected president of Bolivia in 2005, and could win an unprecedented fourth term ...

The University of Miami Black Alumni Society is hosting a number of Juneteenth events around the cou ...

The University of Miami Rosenstiel School’s Rescue a Reef program teams up with the NFL and others t ...

The Frost Chopin Festival and Academy at the University of Miami provides unparalleled experiences f ...

The Emmy Award-winning journalist, who grew up in Miami and started her career in Spanish language t ...

The Miami women's basketball team will face Indiana at the Watsco Center in the 2019 Big Ten/AC ...

The University of Miami volleyball program is set to host the Hurricane Invitational and nine ACC ho ...

Games will be contested July 3-14 in Naples, Italy. ...

University of Miami Director of Athletics Blake James announced Friday a contract extension for head ...

Adrian Del Castillo garnered his second Freshman All-America honor of the year, appearing on the Per ...