Letter to the Editor

Student Government President Danny Carvajal recently voiced his opinion that boycotting ‘Canes games at Dolphin Stadium is little more than cutting off your own nose to spite your face. I agree. I care first and foremost about the Miami Hurricanes football team. However, this doesn’t mean I can’t be disappointed with our greedy Board of Trustees and our past-his-prime athletic director. (Have we paid off Perry Clark yet?) President Carvajal’s letter just further illustrates that he misses the point. He was elected by the students to represent students’ interests and concerns to the UM administration. On this count, he has failed abysmally.

I am not so na’ve as to think that a mere r

One of the reasons Manny Diaz overhauled his recruiting department when he took over as UM’s coach i ...

Connor McLaughlin never gave much thought to the Miami Hurricanes when he was younger. Even though h ...

The Miami Hurricanes’ 2020 recruiting class continues to grow. Three-star Deerfield Beach wide recei ...

Chaminade-Madonna in Hollywood has produced some distinguished alums, including ESPN (and Miami Hera ...

Columbus was a popular destination for coaches throughout the first full week of May this spring. On ...

Academics met at the University of Miami to plan the next phase of a study looking at how journalist ...

Former University of Miami student Elio M. Garcia, Jr. and his wife Linda Antonsson discuss their jo ...

Researchers at the University of Miami are using big data to identify affordable housing opportuniti ...

From office furniture to electronics to kitchen items, the University of Miami sells surplus propert ...

Researchers at the University of Miami are studying zebrafish to understand human genetics and ident ...

With the seven-run victory, Miami won its ACC Championship opener for the fifth consecutive season. ...

For the second time in three years, Estela Perez-Somarriba of the University of Miami women's t ...

The Student-Athlete Development department has grown in size and scope and become an integral part o ...

For the second-straight season, Kevin Arreaga of the Miami track and field team secured a spot at na ...

The Bowling Green, Ky., native joins the Hurricanes after spending two seasons at Liberty. ...