Letter to the Editor

Student Government President Danny Carvajal recently voiced his opinion that boycotting ‘Canes games at Dolphin Stadium is little more than cutting off your own nose to spite your face. I agree. I care first and foremost about the Miami Hurricanes football team. However, this doesn’t mean I can’t be disappointed with our greedy Board of Trustees and our past-his-prime athletic director. (Have we paid off Perry Clark yet?) President Carvajal’s letter just further illustrates that he misses the point. He was elected by the students to represent students’ interests and concerns to the UM administration. On this count, he has failed abysmally.

I am not so na’ve as to think that a mere r

An asynchronous learning model provided an opportunity to create a hands-on process with a three-dimensional approach for a fall class. ...

Claire Paris-Limouzy started freediving for research and ended up becoming a record-breaking athlete who is also spearheading a Scientific Freediving program at the University. ...

Sociology scholars from around the world convened for a virtual conference hosted by the University of Miami on Thursday to explore shifting tendencies in international relocation and the implications for global social change. ...

Lauryn Williams, track and field and bobsled medalist, addressed the University community during Wednesday night’s “What Matters to U” virtual event. ...

During his appearance Tuesday on a webinar hosted by the University of Miami Patti and Allan Herbert Business School, tech mogul Eric Yuan highlighted the importance of a workplace culture of happiness and urged that businesses pay greater attention to the digital divide. ...