What’s Going On?

Sept 6: Today

Patio Jams will feature the hip-hop and soul group The Square Egg from noon to 1:45 p.m. at the UC Patio.

The CAC is holding a free sneak peek of “The Brothers Solomon” starring Will Arnett (“Arrested Development”), Will Forte (“Saturday Night Live”) and Jenna Fisher (“The Office”). The movie will run from 9 p.m. to midnight at the Cosford Cinema. Seating is available on a first-come, first-served basis.

Sept 7: Friday

Today is the last day to drop a class without receiving a “W” for a grade. It is also the payment deadline for students who are not financially registered.

President Shalala will hold a news conference at 11 a.m. about the upcoming Univision Democratic Forum. To watch the conference live, go to www.themiamihurricane.com and click the link to UMTV.

Hurricane Productions is hosting a free concert at the Rat from 8 p.m. to 11 p.m. There will be live performances by Kidz In The Hall and The Square Egg.

Sept 8: Saturday

A three-gallery bus tour through the Wynwood Art District begins at the Lowe Art Museum at 1 p.m. The tour is free for art museum members and is $30 for non-members. R.S.V.P. at 305-284-6756.

Sept 9: Sunday

Destino 2008, the democratic presidential candidates forum being presented by the university and Univision, will take place today at the BankUnited Center at 6:30 p.m.

University of Miami coach Mark Richt apparently is a fan of President Teddy Roosevelt’s — or at leas ...

If there was one freshman the Miami Hurricanes knew would have to help entering the season, Brevin J ...

Not only has Gerald Willis been one of the best stories of the Miami Hurricanes’ season, he has also ...

The Miami Hurricanes started the season No. 8 nationally in both major polls. Now, they’re nowhere t ...

With a bye week on the horizon, the meager University of Miami offense has nearly two weeks to attem ...

More than 600 students participate in the National Gandhi Day of Service, the largest annual service ...

Home Truth, the story of Jessica Lenahan’s pursuit of more effective domestic violence laws, screene ...

Members of the UM community who want to donate to relief efforts for those impacted by Hurricanes Mi ...

The University of Miami’s Model UN is working to expand its membership and reputation with its first ...

During a keynote address at a conference in Los Angeles, entrepreneurial heavyweight Magic Leap anno ...

The Miami Hurricanes volleyball team improved to 10-5, 6-2 in the ACC, with a 3-0 sweep of Boston Co ...

The Miami women's tennis team closed the Bedford Cup with a perfect day, winning each match in ...

"In The Pool" is a series highlighting the University of Miami swimming & diving stude ...

Playing in front of a boisterous home crowd, the University of Miami soccer team earned a, 1-1, draw ...

The Hurricanes fell in their ACC road opener to the Virginia Cavaliers. ...