What’s Going On?

Sept 6: Today

Patio Jams will feature the hip-hop and soul group The Square Egg from noon to 1:45 p.m. at the UC Patio.

The CAC is holding a free sneak peek of “The Brothers Solomon” starring Will Arnett (“Arrested Development”), Will Forte (“Saturday Night Live”) and Jenna Fisher (“The Office”). The movie will run from 9 p.m. to midnight at the Cosford Cinema. Seating is available on a first-come, first-served basis.

Sept 7: Friday

Today is the last day to drop a class without receiving a “W” for a grade. It is also the payment deadline for students who are not financially registered.

President Shalala will hold a news conference at 11 a.m. about the upcoming Univision Democratic Forum. To watch the conference live, go to www.themiamihurricane.com and click the link to UMTV.

Hurricane Productions is hosting a free concert at the Rat from 8 p.m. to 11 p.m. There will be live performances by Kidz In The Hall and The Square Egg.

Sept 8: Saturday

A three-gallery bus tour through the Wynwood Art District begins at the Lowe Art Museum at 1 p.m. The tour is free for art museum members and is $30 for non-members. R.S.V.P. at 305-284-6756.

Sept 9: Sunday

Destino 2008, the democratic presidential candidates forum being presented by the university and Univision, will take place today at the BankUnited Center at 6:30 p.m.

UM was very fortunate that junior linebackers Shaquille Quarterman, Mike Pinckney and Zach McCloud a ...

Hard Rock Stadium will be filled with Miami fans — and probably only Miami fans — when the two colle ...

They made school history on Sunday with a nationally-televised road upset of No. 2 Louisville, and o ...

Mark Walton, the former University of Miami star football player and current Cincinnati Bengal, was ...

Don Chaney Jr. says his recruitment is over and the way he talks about the Miami Hurricanes, it’s ea ...

Researcher Rebecca Bulotsky Shearer is leading a study aimed at increasing the number of kids who ar ...

UM alumna Alina Mayo Azze, who has covered a myriad of topics during her 37-year career, has been a ...

Happiness and well-being scholar Tal Ben-Shahar is UM’s newest Distinguished Presidential Scholar. ...

UM experts react to a new ban that prohibits people in Key West from using certain types of sunscree ...

The No. 20 Miami women's basketball team stormed back from a 14-point deficit to pick up the bi ...

Hours after garnering espnW National Player of the Week distinction, Emese Hof of the Miami women ...

For the second straight Monday, a member of the Miami women's basketball team has earned a nati ...

Brian Van Belle struck out five over six shutout innings to help the Canes sweep Rutgers on opening ...

The No. 25-ranked University of Miami golf team moved up two spots on Monday's leaderboard at t ...