Univision forum watch parties

-Pearson, Hecht and Stanford Residential College: Faculty master’s apartments will provide the live feed from the BankUnited Center from 7:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.

-The Rat: Debate will be shown from 7:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. Cane ‘Card is required, and free food will be provided.

-Barak Obama watch party: Supporters of Barack Obama may attend the watch party in the UC lower lounge from 7:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.

NOTE: Hillary Clinton’s watch party has been canceled as of Saturday evening.

Updated Sept. 8 at 7:23 p.m.

The following was compiled from Ibis News Special Edition
Sent Sept. 8 at 8:24 p.m.

Hillary Rodham Clinton Watch Party
Due to circumstances, the Hillary Rodham Clinton Watch Party has been [canceled]for Sunday, September 9th.

Lee Lincoln Lot Appearances
For an opportunity to be with supporters of many of the candidates, the Lee Lincoln lot between Carillo and San Amaro at Ponce de Leon (next to Mahoney/Pearson) before the Forum will be a meeting place for many of the campaigns.

Barak Obama’s campaign has confirmed his supporters will be there from 3 to 7 p.m.

After Events
Kucinich will be at The Titanic at 10 p.m. after the forum and students are welcome to attend.

UM Watch Party Location
The Rathskeller will be the main UM site for the viewing of the Democratic Candidate Forum on Sunday from 7 to 8:30 p.m. A ‘Cane Card is required for admission.

Upstairs televisions will show the live feed from Univision. Downstairs TVs and the big screen will show the live feed from inside the BankUnited Center in English and subtitled during the Spanish sections.

There will be free food.

Residential College Watch Party Locations
Resident students in Pearson, Stanford and Hecht may go to their resident master’s apartments for food and to see the feed from inside the BankUnited Center.

The losses keep coming for Miami Hurricanes football and Mark Richt. And this feels like the biggest ...

The University of Miami is on the verge of losing the architect of one of the nation’s best defenses ...

The postseason acknowledgments continue to roll in for Gerald Willis. The Miami Hurricanes defensive ...

It is recruiting season in college football, and the Miami Hurricanes have one particular commitment ...

The early signing period is right around the corner and the Miami Hurricanes have plenty of work to ...

UM public relations students unveiled their plans to reposition March for Our Lives to attract colle ...

The answer to that question may impact what happens to the European Union. ...

Most UM Debate Team members devote 10 to 15 hours of preparation for each tournament. ...

National Geographic connects with the University of Miami to empower the next generation of storytel ...

Following national recognition for its French production of Cinderella, the Frost Opera Theater is d ...

The Miami women's basketball team ascended one position in each of the major national polls thi ...

Gerald Willis III added to his postseason awards list, picking up second-team All-America honors fro ...

Following its longest break of the season thus far, the No. 25/23 Miami women's basketball team ...

Miami head women's tennis coach Paige Yaroshuk-Tews announced Friday the signing of two players ...

After a six-day layoff, the No. 25/23 Miami women's basketball team will be back in action Sund ...