Univision forum watch parties

-Pearson, Hecht and Stanford Residential College: Faculty master’s apartments will provide the live feed from the BankUnited Center from 7:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.

-The Rat: Debate will be shown from 7:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. Cane ‘Card is required, and free food will be provided.

-Barak Obama watch party: Supporters of Barack Obama may attend the watch party in the UC lower lounge from 7:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.

NOTE: Hillary Clinton’s watch party has been canceled as of Saturday evening.

Updated Sept. 8 at 7:23 p.m.

The following was compiled from Ibis News Special Edition
Sent Sept. 8 at 8:24 p.m.

Hillary Rodham Clinton Watch Party
Due to circumstances, the Hillary Rodham Clinton Watch Party has been [canceled]for Sunday, September 9th.

Lee Lincoln Lot Appearances
For an opportunity to be with supporters of many of the candidates, the Lee Lincoln lot between Carillo and San Amaro at Ponce de Leon (next to Mahoney/Pearson) before the Forum will be a meeting place for many of the campaigns.

Barak Obama’s campaign has confirmed his supporters will be there from 3 to 7 p.m.

After Events
Kucinich will be at The Titanic at 10 p.m. after the forum and students are welcome to attend.

UM Watch Party Location
The Rathskeller will be the main UM site for the viewing of the Democratic Candidate Forum on Sunday from 7 to 8:30 p.m. A ‘Cane Card is required for admission.

Upstairs televisions will show the live feed from Univision. Downstairs TVs and the big screen will show the live feed from inside the BankUnited Center in English and subtitled during the Spanish sections.

There will be free food.

Residential College Watch Party Locations
Resident students in Pearson, Stanford and Hecht may go to their resident master’s apartments for food and to see the feed from inside the BankUnited Center.

The University of Miami showed women’s basketball coach Katie Meier how much it appreciates her on F ...

Frank Garis first watched Jalen Rivers from the opposite sideline, and the offensive lineman was imp ...

George Stewart had a big problem, and little time to solve it. It was Week 6 of the 2018 season, and ...

One of the interesting subplots of this Hurricanes season will be watching the evolution of a bunch ...

A six-pack of Hurricanes notes on a Wednesday: ▪ Coach Manny Diaz said the quarterback race among Ta ...

The Emmy Award-winning journalist, who grew up in Miami and started her career in Spanish language t ...

Nursing researchers and music therapists test a simple and cost-effective way of motivating critical ...

The University of Miami Libraries offer readers multiple ways to access the books, which are popular ...

Rosenstiel School researcher Martin Grosell weighs in on how marine life in the Gulf could be affect ...

Varona, an attorney and educator who specializes in administrative law, communications and media law ...

University of Miami Director of Athletics Blake James announced Friday a contract extension for head ...

Adrian Del Castillo garnered his second Freshman All-America honor of the year, appearing on the Per ...

Two-time Miami women's basketball team co-captain Laura Cornelius is set to start her professio ...

Courtney spent nine years previously on Jim Larranaga's staff from 1996-2005. ...

The University of Miami track and field program received 17 All-America honors at the conclusion of ...