What’s going on?

TODAY (Apr 27)
Explore the new School of Communication International Building during their community open house from 12 to 3:00 p.m. Enjoy special exhibits, demonstrations and refreshments.

Purchase tickets to Saturday’s National Indoor Football League game at the BankUnited Center box office from 12 to 2:00 p.m. Student tickets are $10 for the 1:00 p.m. Miami Vice Squad vs. Port St. Lucie Mustangs game.

Celebrate Finals Fiesta Spring 2007 with the Multicultural Student Affairs office between the Rathskeller and the Registrar’s Office from 4 to 6:00 p.m.

SATURDAY (Apr 28)
Join spectrUM for their End of Semester Picnic at Crandon Park. For a day filled with games, friends and barbeque meet at Stanford Circle at 12 p.m. to carpool.

Final performances of the musical “On The Town” will be held at the Jerry Herman Ring Theatre at 2:00 p.m and at 8:00 p.m. Student tickets are $10 at the box office.

SUNDAY (Apr 29)
Enjoy a light hearted selection of opera, choruses and folk music presented by the Civic Chorale of Greater Miami and the Frost School of Music at the First United Methodist Church of Coral Gables at 5:00 p.m.

MONDAY (Apr 30)
SAAC invites student athletes to attend the Spring Swing at the Doubletree Hotel in Coconut Grove from 8 to 10:00 p.m. Bus transportation there and back leaving from Hecht every 15 minutes will start at 7:30 p.m.

Top-seeded Estela Perez-Somarriba of the University of Miami became just the second Hurricanes playe ...

One of the reasons Manny Diaz overhauled his recruiting department when he took over as UM’s coach i ...

Connor McLaughlin never gave much thought to the Miami Hurricanes when he was younger. Even though h ...

The Miami Hurricanes’ 2020 recruiting class continues to grow. Three-star Deerfield Beach wide recei ...

Chaminade-Madonna in Hollywood has produced some distinguished alums, including ESPN (and Miami Hera ...

Academics met at the University of Miami to plan the next phase of a study looking at how journalist ...

Former University of Miami student Elio M. Garcia, Jr. and his wife Linda Antonsson discuss their jo ...

Researchers at the University of Miami are using big data to identify affordable housing opportuniti ...

From office furniture to electronics to kitchen items, the University of Miami sells surplus propert ...

Researchers at the University of Miami are studying zebrafish to understand human genetics and ident ...

Top-seeded Estela Perez-Somarriba of the Miami women's tennis team dropped the opening set befo ...

Miami track and field punched three more tickets to the 2019 NCAA Outdoor Championships on the final ...

Top-seeded Estela Perez-Somarriba of the Miami women's tennis team secured her spot in the NCAA ...

Six members of the Miami track and field team earned a spot at the 2019 NCAA Outdoor Championships i ...

Former Miami women's basketball standout Emese Hof will begin her overseas professional career ...