What’s going on?

TODAY (Apr 27)
Explore the new School of Communication International Building during their community open house from 12 to 3:00 p.m. Enjoy special exhibits, demonstrations and refreshments.

Purchase tickets to Saturday’s National Indoor Football League game at the BankUnited Center box office from 12 to 2:00 p.m. Student tickets are $10 for the 1:00 p.m. Miami Vice Squad vs. Port St. Lucie Mustangs game.

Celebrate Finals Fiesta Spring 2007 with the Multicultural Student Affairs office between the Rathskeller and the Registrar’s Office from 4 to 6:00 p.m.

SATURDAY (Apr 28)
Join spectrUM for their End of Semester Picnic at Crandon Park. For a day filled with games, friends and barbeque meet at Stanford Circle at 12 p.m. to carpool.

Final performances of the musical “On The Town” will be held at the Jerry Herman Ring Theatre at 2:00 p.m and at 8:00 p.m. Student tickets are $10 at the box office.

SUNDAY (Apr 29)
Enjoy a light hearted selection of opera, choruses and folk music presented by the Civic Chorale of Greater Miami and the Frost School of Music at the First United Methodist Church of Coral Gables at 5:00 p.m.

MONDAY (Apr 30)
SAAC invites student athletes to attend the Spring Swing at the Doubletree Hotel in Coconut Grove from 8 to 10:00 p.m. Bus transportation there and back leaving from Hecht every 15 minutes will start at 7:30 p.m.

The Miami Hurricanes didn’t waste long to find their replacements for Manny Diaz at defensive coordi ...

The Miami Hurricanes will have to try to get revenge on the Wisconsin Badgers without perhaps their ...

Mark Barnes likes to call Zion Nelson a “throwback” player, but the coach really means Nelson is sor ...

The land of palm trees, beaches and mojitos gave way to the land of the Liberty Bell, cheesesteaks a ...

The University of Miami on Thursday launched a national search as it begins the difficult task of re ...

The Foote Fellows Honors Program offers students added flexibility to pursue multiple academic inter ...

Commencement speakers share gems of insight and wisdom as more than 1,000 UM students graduate in tw ...

During a news conference Wednesday, a UM medical team talked about the clinical findings after exami ...

Your one-stop shop for University of Miami fall commencement information. ...

The University of Miami will welcome more than 1,000 new graduates into the UM alumni family during ...

Hurricanes Name Banda, Patke Co-Defensive Coordinators; Promote Simpson to Associate Head Coach ...

The No. 24/22 Miami women's basketball team will conclude its three-game homestand Sunday at 1 ...

World Series champion and UM baseball All-American Jon Jay will headline the 2019 First Pitch Banque ...

Fall graduation ceremonies held Thursday at Watsco Center. ...

The Miami women's basketball team ascended one position in each of the major national polls thi ...