What’s going on?

TODAY (Apr 27)
Explore the new School of Communication International Building during their community open house from 12 to 3:00 p.m. Enjoy special exhibits, demonstrations and refreshments.

Purchase tickets to Saturday’s National Indoor Football League game at the BankUnited Center box office from 12 to 2:00 p.m. Student tickets are $10 for the 1:00 p.m. Miami Vice Squad vs. Port St. Lucie Mustangs game.

Celebrate Finals Fiesta Spring 2007 with the Multicultural Student Affairs office between the Rathskeller and the Registrar’s Office from 4 to 6:00 p.m.

SATURDAY (Apr 28)
Join spectrUM for their End of Semester Picnic at Crandon Park. For a day filled with games, friends and barbeque meet at Stanford Circle at 12 p.m. to carpool.

Final performances of the musical “On The Town” will be held at the Jerry Herman Ring Theatre at 2:00 p.m and at 8:00 p.m. Student tickets are $10 at the box office.

SUNDAY (Apr 29)
Enjoy a light hearted selection of opera, choruses and folk music presented by the Civic Chorale of Greater Miami and the Frost School of Music at the First United Methodist Church of Coral Gables at 5:00 p.m.

MONDAY (Apr 30)
SAAC invites student athletes to attend the Spring Swing at the Doubletree Hotel in Coconut Grove from 8 to 10:00 p.m. Bus transportation there and back leaving from Hecht every 15 minutes will start at 7:30 p.m.

Mark Richt said he’s spending the bye week evaluating everything about Miami’s offense, a process th ...

Mark Richt is sticking with the veteran. The Miami Hurricanes coach announced during the weekly Atla ...

Is there an apt comparison for this year’s American League Championship series between the Boston Re ...

If the University of Miami defense isn’t boiling with frustration by now, it must be simmering in an ...

Miami Hurricanes redshirt senior Gerald Willis was the lone UM football player chosen for the Associ ...

Through an innovative program, Miami Law students are empowering local high schoolers to think like ...

A grant from the German government will support a series of roundtable and networking sessions on U. ...

As BioNIUM’s new director, the chair of the Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology plans t ...

Fareed Zakaria, a CNN host, journalist and author, tells UM students that globalization and technolo ...

The program, in which UM students mentor high school students, aims to get first generation students ...

For the second straight year, all of the Miami women's basketball teams will be televised and f ...

The University of Miami soccer team heads to the Tar Heel state for a pair of road matches beginning ...

Get to Know U is a series that introduces the newest members of the Miami Hurricanes track and field ...

The Miami Hurricanes volleyball team improved to 10-5, 6-2 in the ACC, with a 3-0 sweep of Boston Co ...

The Miami women's tennis team closed the Bedford Cup with a perfect day, winning each match in ...