What’s going on?

TODAY (Apr 27)
Explore the new School of Communication International Building during their community open house from 12 to 3:00 p.m. Enjoy special exhibits, demonstrations and refreshments.

Purchase tickets to Saturday’s National Indoor Football League game at the BankUnited Center box office from 12 to 2:00 p.m. Student tickets are $10 for the 1:00 p.m. Miami Vice Squad vs. Port St. Lucie Mustangs game.

Celebrate Finals Fiesta Spring 2007 with the Multicultural Student Affairs office between the Rathskeller and the Registrar’s Office from 4 to 6:00 p.m.

SATURDAY (Apr 28)
Join spectrUM for their End of Semester Picnic at Crandon Park. For a day filled with games, friends and barbeque meet at Stanford Circle at 12 p.m. to carpool.

Final performances of the musical “On The Town” will be held at the Jerry Herman Ring Theatre at 2:00 p.m and at 8:00 p.m. Student tickets are $10 at the box office.

SUNDAY (Apr 29)
Enjoy a light hearted selection of opera, choruses and folk music presented by the Civic Chorale of Greater Miami and the Frost School of Music at the First United Methodist Church of Coral Gables at 5:00 p.m.

MONDAY (Apr 30)
SAAC invites student athletes to attend the Spring Swing at the Doubletree Hotel in Coconut Grove from 8 to 10:00 p.m. Bus transportation there and back leaving from Hecht every 15 minutes will start at 7:30 p.m.

Though it’s early, UM already has assembled an outstanding nine-member 2020 recruiting class, a grou ...

Three days before they open their season against the Rutgers Scarlet Knights, the Miami Hurricanes h ...

The first half of Wednesday night’s game was as lousy as the weather outside the Watsco Center, as t ...

UM coach Manny Diaz took his staff to the Florida Keys on Tuesday evening to visit with famous Keys ...

Dominic Mammarelli didn’t only commit to the Miami Hurricanes because of Mark Richt and his old staf ...

UM experts react to a new ban that prohibits people in Key West from using certain types of sunscree ...

A matchmaker extraordinaire, Ricardo Cepeda, the manager of the UM Zebrafish Facility, is passionate ...

The Shelley family shares their story of four generations at the University of Miami. ...

Mark Rowlands, a University of Miami professor who adopted and raised a wolf-dog cub, observed the s ...

The Canes open the 75th season in program history and first under the direction of head coach Gino D ...

The No. 15 Miami women's tennis team is set to open league competition Saturday afternoon with ...

ACC unveils opponents for 20-game conference schedules for next three seasons. ...

Miami tops Clemson 65-64, as Johnson hits game-winner with 0.4 seconds remaining. ...

The Miami women's tennis team ascended two spots in this week's Oracle/ITA team rankings a ...