Freshman Survival 201 – Finals

So you’ve made it through your first year of college. There have been ups, like getting an A in that ridiculous class, and downs, such as binge drinking gone wrong. And now, in the words of Frank Sinatra, “the end is near.” So in an effort to help you prepare for the final curtain, here is a list: the ABC’s of finals if you will, to finish off your year with a bang.

A: Acquired knowledge you must possess if you wish to get A’s, which will not happen if you spend your reading days taking advantage of every open bar in town.

B: Before you begin your seclusion at the library, prepare for your journey with the essentials: cigarettes and Red Bull.

C: Coffee isn’t a bad option if you are not a fan of the

A six-pack of Hurricanes notes on a Tuesday: ▪ If N’Kosi Perry starts against North Carolina — as ma ...

Want a hot topic at the University of Miami? Quarterbacks. Want a hot unit? Defense. While Hurricane ...

The quarterback topic never gets old at the University of Miami, especially this week, when Hurrican ...

Mark Richt did what many of us expected Tuesday morning at the University of Miami’s Greentree Field ...

If redshirt freshman N’Kosi Perry is starting Thursday night for the No. 16 Miami Hurricanes against ...

Theatre arts students open the Ring Theatre’s 2018-19 season with a tribute to the creative genius w ...

UM representatives earned Novice and Junior Varsity categories at the National Opener, one of the mo ...

The Office of Civic and Community Engagement receives a $300,000 investment from JPMorgan Chase to t ...

The Canes have not named a starting quarterback for Thursday's game vs. UNC, but they know they ...

Conference play is just a few days away and the Miami Hurricanes are focused on their ACC opener on ...

View some of the top images from Estela Perez-Somarriba's Oracle ITA Masters title match victor ...

Lucia Marzal Martinez of the Miami women's tennis team competed as an amateur Tuesday in the Hi ...

The Miami Hurricanes were one of the biggest risers in both major polls released Sunday, jumping to ...