Freshman Survival 201 – Finals

So you’ve made it through your first year of college. There have been ups, like getting an A in that ridiculous class, and downs, such as binge drinking gone wrong. And now, in the words of Frank Sinatra, “the end is near.” So in an effort to help you prepare for the final curtain, here is a list: the ABC’s of finals if you will, to finish off your year with a bang.

A: Acquired knowledge you must possess if you wish to get A’s, which will not happen if you spend your reading days taking advantage of every open bar in town.

B: Before you begin your seclusion at the library, prepare for your journey with the essentials: cigarettes and Red Bull.

C: Coffee isn’t a bad option if you are not a fan of the

With the acquisition of the new instrument and an accompanying nanoindenter, studies at the College of Engineering are entering a new and advanced era of materials characterization. ...

University of Miami researchers applaud the scientific inquiry and access to reliable data that accompanies the legalization of cannabis—as four more states recently approved measures, and federal legislation to decriminalize it continues to progress. ...

The prestigious Pan American Art Projects Gallery will donate 25 percent of a virtual, live event to the University Libraries’ parcel. ...

Members of the University of Miami community share their ideas on how to persevere during the pandemic. ...

University and celebrity musicians will participate in a benefit concert on Thanksgiving Day to support the nonprofit organization Nurse Heroes Foundation. ...