Freshman Survival 201 – Finals

So you’ve made it through your first year of college. There have been ups, like getting an A in that ridiculous class, and downs, such as binge drinking gone wrong. And now, in the words of Frank Sinatra, “the end is near.” So in an effort to help you prepare for the final curtain, here is a list: the ABC’s of finals if you will, to finish off your year with a bang.

A: Acquired knowledge you must possess if you wish to get A’s, which will not happen if you spend your reading days taking advantage of every open bar in town.

B: Before you begin your seclusion at the library, prepare for your journey with the essentials: cigarettes and Red Bull.

C: Coffee isn’t a bad option if you are not a fan of the

Even after snagging Ohio State transfer Tate Martell, UM has remained highly aggressive in its pursu ...

As the NFL’s conference finals were unfolding Sunday, Manny Diaz – the UM coach who doubles as a soc ...

The University of Miami womens’ basketball team made sure North Carolina fans didn’t get to celebrat ...

Throughout the four years he spent as a tackle for the Miami Hurricanes, Tyree St. Louis never consi ...

Finally, a marquee home game for the University of Miami men’s basketball team, a game big enough th ...

The University of Miami brings together leaders in academia, professional practice, and industry to ...

On Dec. 14, 2018 universal health care programs in both the United States and Mexico were dealt sign ...

For the first time in more than 15 years, two of UMTV’s weekly shows were nominated for the Televisi ...

Miami Transplant Institute performed 681 transplants during 2018, setting a new national record in k ...

Jazz aficionados launch new video series by sharing invaluable performance techniques. ...

The Miami women's basketball team will play its highest-ranked opponent of the season thus far ...

University of Miami Athletics announced Monday that it will host its fifth annual Celebration of Wom ...

Beatrice Mompremier of the Miami women's basketball team was named the ACC Player of the Week, ...

Bennie Blades will serve as host of the UMSHoF's Eighth Annual Celebrity Bowling Tournament, on ...

The Miami women's basketball team defeated North Carolina for the fourth consecutive year with ...