What’s going on?

TODAY (Apr 24)
Rising sea levels and storm potentials are both dangers that will be discussed at “The Future of Florida and the Gulf Coast in the Face of Global Warming” lecture at 6:30 p.m. in the Storer Auditorium.

Future law students interested in a sneak peak of the first year of law school may come to the free Mock Law School Class at 6:30 p.m. in the Flamingo Ballroom.

Playwright John Cariani uses aspects of magical realism in his new comedy “Almost, Maine,” which explores the secrets of the human heart. The play begins at 7:30 p.m. at the Hecht Studio Theater. Reservation is required and the sign-up sheet is located in the Theater Department.

WEDNESDAY (Apr 25)
Fight Malaria at the “Nothing But Nets” Malaria Boot Camp, a three-hour workshop to learn more about the plight of malaria from health experts and special guests. The event will begin at 4:00 p.m. in LC 110.

CAC will be screening “Jurassic Park” at 8 and 10 p.m. in Cosford Cinema. Free admission with ‘Cane Card.

THURSDAY (Apr 26)
Patio Jams presents The Legendary JC’s from 12 to 1:30 p.m. on the UC Patio.

Learn how to stop paying rent and start paying yourself at the Home Buying Seminar at 5:30 p.m. at the Toppel Career Center.

The Master of Arts in International Administration is hosting a Q&A session for prospective applicants at 6:30 p.m. in Memorial Building room 104.

Throughout the four years he spent as a tackle for the Miami Hurricanes, Tyree St. Louis never consi ...

Finally, a marquee home game for the University of Miami men’s basketball team, a game big enough th ...

University of Miami basketball coach Jim Larranaga, awaiting word from the NCAA on the appeal to rei ...

The Hurricanes officially welcomed ballyhooed new quarterback Tate Martell on campus Friday, and he’ ...

Before Jess Simpson’s final playoff run as the coach of Buford fell short in a Georgia state champio ...

The University of Miami brings together leaders in academia, professional practice, and industry to ...

On Dec. 14, 2018 universal health care programs in both the United States and Mexico were dealt sign ...

For the first time in more than 15 years, two of UMTV’s weekly shows were nominated for the Televisi ...

Miami Transplant Institute performed 681 transplants during 2018, setting a new national record in k ...

Jazz aficionados launch new video series by sharing invaluable performance techniques. ...

"We're excited to welcome these coaches to the Miami family," Diaz said. ...

The No. 17 Miami women's tennis team recorded its second win of the day Saturday evening at the ...

Chris Lykes scored 20 points, but the Canes come up just short against No. 13 UNC. ...

In the first of its two matches Saturday at the FGCU Tennis Complex, the No. 17 Miami women's t ...

Canes have won six of last 10 meetings with UNC. ...