What’s going on?

TODAY (Apr 24)
Rising sea levels and storm potentials are both dangers that will be discussed at “The Future of Florida and the Gulf Coast in the Face of Global Warming” lecture at 6:30 p.m. in the Storer Auditorium.

Future law students interested in a sneak peak of the first year of law school may come to the free Mock Law School Class at 6:30 p.m. in the Flamingo Ballroom.

Playwright John Cariani uses aspects of magical realism in his new comedy “Almost, Maine,” which explores the secrets of the human heart. The play begins at 7:30 p.m. at the Hecht Studio Theater. Reservation is required and the sign-up sheet is located in the Theater Department.

WEDNESDAY (Apr 25)
Fight Malaria at the “Nothing But Nets” Malaria Boot Camp, a three-hour workshop to learn more about the plight of malaria from health experts and special guests. The event will begin at 4:00 p.m. in LC 110.

CAC will be screening “Jurassic Park” at 8 and 10 p.m. in Cosford Cinema. Free admission with ‘Cane Card.

THURSDAY (Apr 26)
Patio Jams presents The Legendary JC’s from 12 to 1:30 p.m. on the UC Patio.

Learn how to stop paying rent and start paying yourself at the Home Buying Seminar at 5:30 p.m. at the Toppel Career Center.

The Master of Arts in International Administration is hosting a Q&A session for prospective applicants at 6:30 p.m. in Memorial Building room 104.

The Miami Hurricanes are running low on tight ends. But their receivers — notably sophomore speedste ...

A six-pack of Hurricanes notes on a Tuesday: ▪ The pretty even split of carries between Travis Homer ...

The University of Miami has lost another player to surgery, and the depth was already lacking at thi ...

A six-pack of UM notes on a Monday: ▪ There has been no more popular or successful quarterback at UM ...

The Miami Hurricanes’ defense leads the nation in tackles for loss and stopping opponents on third d ...

New technology could help schools identify shooters and other intruders before they enter the door. ...

A University of Miami professor has created software to detect fraud in standardized tests. ...

UM President Julio Frenk outlined the strategies of the Roadmap to Our New Century, part of his Stat ...

Students attending Monday night's State of the U address by UM President Julio Frenk offer thei ...

At UM’s inaugural State of the U address, President Julio Frenk detailed the strategies of the Roadm ...

Jeff Thomas may be quiet off the field, but the sophomore has been consistently making lots of noise ...

The Atlantic Coast Conference announced Tuesday the league slate for the upcoming 2018-19 season. ...

Miami remained ranked in both major polls Sunday, checking in at No. 21 in the Associated Press Top ...

The Miami Hurricanes came to Toledo, Ohio for the biggest home game in the history of Toledo footbal ...

A quartet of University of Miami men's tennis student-athletes concluded the final day of compe ...