how to handle being stuck in a love limbo

I recently learned that my ex-boyfriend-my first love-has a new girlfriend. I’m really surprised at how much this hurts. It kills me to think about him with someone else. We had a long talk the other day, and he said he thought he was dead to me-a fair assumption considering how I treated him over the past year. I just don’t know what I want. He says he still loves me and that nothing compares to when we were together. I think I agree with that. I just don’t know what I want. But when I think about him with another girl it just tears me apart. I need to let it go completely or make some sort of commitment, and I can’t do either. I can’t imagine never talking to him again but I also can’t imagine dating him right now. Why can’t I just let him go? Do I really want him or do I just not want him to be with someone else? Why is this so difficult?

~Dazed and Confused

Dear Reader,

Oh, the heartache and pain of love. It never ends, does it? Feel free to hate me for saying this, but sometimes it’s necessary to break out the clich

Frost School of Music’s faculty and staff members and students utilize their talents to help unify t

Rudy Fernandez, senior vice president for public affairs and communications at the University of Mia

Hope is an elusive concept, but it is a crucial feeling to hold on to at a time of crisis. During th

Members of the Muslim Students of the University of Miami celebrate the holy month while adhering to

A University of Miami faculty member offers tips on how to preserve healthy work-life practices as w