how to handle being stuck in a love limbo

I recently learned that my ex-boyfriend-my first love-has a new girlfriend. I’m really surprised at how much this hurts. It kills me to think about him with someone else. We had a long talk the other day, and he said he thought he was dead to me-a fair assumption considering how I treated him over the past year. I just don’t know what I want. He says he still loves me and that nothing compares to when we were together. I think I agree with that. I just don’t know what I want. But when I think about him with another girl it just tears me apart. I need to let it go completely or make some sort of commitment, and I can’t do either. I can’t imagine never talking to him again but I also can’t imagine dating him right now. Why can’t I just let him go? Do I really want him or do I just not want him to be with someone else? Why is this so difficult?

~Dazed and Confused

Dear Reader,

Oh, the heartache and pain of love. It never ends, does it? Feel free to hate me for saying this, but sometimes it’s necessary to break out the clich

So what’s UM getting with this recruiting class, among players already committed, most or all of who ...

On the eve of the early signing period, the new University of Miami defensive coordinators met the m ...

The early signing period is finally here and the Miami Hurricanes’ class is, at least for now, disap ...

Photo Gallery: UM football availabiilty | Tuesday, December 18, 2018 … Click to Continue » ...

Zach McCloud said he never doubted whether he would return to the Miami Hurricanes for his senior se ...

Feelings of depression and anxiety rise during the holidays, but there’s plenty you can do to keep u ...

The Foote Fellows Honors Program offers students added flexibility to pursue multiple academic inter ...

Commencement speakers share gems of insight and wisdom as more than 1,000 UM students graduate in tw ...

During a news conference Wednesday, a UM medical team talked about the clinical findings after exami ...

Your one-stop shop for University of Miami fall commencement information. ...

Things have changed in Coral Gables since the end of the regular season, but there will be a familia ...

Canes and Houston Baptist play at 7 p.m. Wednesday at Watsco Center. ...

The No. 24/23 Miami women's basketball team will begin play at the Florida Sunshine Classic in ...

Hurricanes Name Banda, Patke Co-Defensive Coordinators; Promote Simpson to Associate Head Coach ...

The Miami women's basketball team is ranked in the top 25 of both major national polls this wee ...