What’s going on?

TODAY (Apr 13)
Movies on the Green is showing “Best in Show,” a “dogumentary” about dogs and their owners as they compete at the Mayflower Kennel Club Dog Show. The movie begins at 8 p.m. on the University Green.

Frost School of Music is hosting a discussion on “Music and Neurologic Function: The Neural Dynamics of Rhythm, Time Perception and Sensorimotor Synchronization”. The lecture begins at 1 p.m. at the Lois Pope LIFE Center, 1095 NW 14th Terrace.

SATURDAY (Apr 14)
Join COISO to celebrate their 40th anniversary banquet. The event starts at 7 p.m. at the Westin Collonade and tickets will be sold in the Breezeway for $15.

SUNDAY (Apr 15)
An Auschwitz trial documentary, “Verdict on Auschwitz: The Frankfurt Auschwitz Trial 1963-1965” will be shown at 3 p.m. at Cosford Cinema.

MONDAY (Apr 16)
Come listen to the stories of rescue and renewal of two former child slaves from Nepal. The event will begin at 5 p.m. in Storer Auditorium.

The School of Law is hosting a panel discussion “House of Lies: Reforming Miami’s Public Housing”

A six-pack of Hurricanes notes on a Thursday evening: ▪ UM coach Mark Richt has explained his decisi ...

The Miami Hurricanes had traveled half the field to start the second half when coach Mark Richt enco ...

Jeremiah Payton was one of those prospects the Miami Hurricanes coveted from just about the time he ...

The Miami Hurricanes’ secondary continues to get stronger. Miami, which already holds a pair of comm ...

Mark Richt said he’s spending the bye week evaluating everything about Miami’s offense, a process th ...

University of Miami changes program title of Women’s and Gender Studies to Gender and Sexuality Stud ...

Two families with deep ties to Miami—the Millers and Fains— celebrate two endowed faculty chair appo ...

A fabulous team of staff and volunteers labors long and hard, primed with school spirit, behind the ...

The University of Miami remembers alumnus Erik Hauri—the man who discovered water on the moon. ...

Through an innovative program, Miami Law students are empowering local high schoolers to think like ...

University of Miami head coach Gino DiMare released the Hurricanes' 2019 baseball schedule Thur ...

Senior Dew Weber of the University of Miami golf team continued to march towards her professional go ...

The University of Miami soccer team dropped its ACC road match against NC State, 1-0, Thursday night ...

The University of Miami men's tennis team will take part in the ITA Southeast Regional Champion ...

The University of Miami women's swimming & diving team returns to competition this weekend, ...