What’s going on?

TODAY (Apr 13)
Movies on the Green is showing “Best in Show,” a “dogumentary” about dogs and their owners as they compete at the Mayflower Kennel Club Dog Show. The movie begins at 8 p.m. on the University Green.

Frost School of Music is hosting a discussion on “Music and Neurologic Function: The Neural Dynamics of Rhythm, Time Perception and Sensorimotor Synchronization”. The lecture begins at 1 p.m. at the Lois Pope LIFE Center, 1095 NW 14th Terrace.

SATURDAY (Apr 14)
Join COISO to celebrate their 40th anniversary banquet. The event starts at 7 p.m. at the Westin Collonade and tickets will be sold in the Breezeway for $15.

SUNDAY (Apr 15)
An Auschwitz trial documentary, “Verdict on Auschwitz: The Frankfurt Auschwitz Trial 1963-1965” will be shown at 3 p.m. at Cosford Cinema.

MONDAY (Apr 16)
Come listen to the stories of rescue and renewal of two former child slaves from Nepal. The event will begin at 5 p.m. in Storer Auditorium.

The School of Law is hosting a panel discussion “House of Lies: Reforming Miami’s Public Housing”

Friday was strange for Gino DiMare. It wasn’t because his whole family went out to the mound at Alex ...

One thing was obvious to Wayne Younger the first time he got his hands on Ladarius Tennison: The ath ...

Though it’s early, UM already has assembled an outstanding nine-member 2020 recruiting class, a grou ...

Three days before they open their season against the Rutgers Scarlet Knights, the Miami Hurricanes h ...

The first half of Wednesday night’s game was as lousy as the weather outside the Watsco Center, as t ...

UM alumna Alina Mayo Azze, who has covered a myriad of topics during her 37-year career, has been a ...

Happiness and well-being scholar Tal Ben-Shahar is UM’s newest Distinguished Presidential Scholar. ...

UM experts react to a new ban that prohibits people in Key West from using certain types of sunscree ...

A matchmaker extraordinaire, Ricardo Cepeda, the manager of the UM Zebrafish Facility, is passionate ...

The University of Miami baseball team opened the Gino DiMare era with a record-setting victory over ...

The Canes open the 75th season in program history and first under the direction of head coach Gino D ...

Game time is 6 p.m. in Chestnut Hill, Mass. ...

The No. 20 Miami women's basketball team will play its second top-five foe in a span of three g ...

The University of Miami golf team heads to the Big Easy to open competition Sunday at the 2019 Allst ...