Incumbent Slesnick wins with 56.7 percent of votes

The City of Coral Gables decided to keep the status quo during the 2007 city elections on Tuesday.

Mayor Don Slesnick and City Commissioners Wayne “Chip” Withers and William H. Kerdyk Jr. all won their re-election. This was the first election, after serving three terms, Slesnick faced opposition.

Slesnick will be serving his first four-year term, as opposed to a two-year one, after voters changed the term length in 2005.

University of Miami’s Get Out The Vote group set up outside of the BankUnited Center, where 126 people came out to vote for mayor and 122 voted for city commission. Not all were necessarily UM students.

A day after naming Ephraim Banda and Jonathan Patke co-defensive coordinators, the Miami Hurricanes ...

It doesn’t matter if the number is actually 21 or it’s just what Jeremiah Payton estimates now. Twen ...

The Miami Hurricanes didn’t waste long to find their replacements for Manny Diaz at defensive coordi ...

The Miami Hurricanes will have to try to get revenge on the Wisconsin Badgers without perhaps their ...

Mark Barnes likes to call Zion Nelson a “throwback” player, but the coach really means Nelson is sor ...

The Foote Fellows Honors Program offers students added flexibility to pursue multiple academic inter ...

Commencement speakers share gems of insight and wisdom as more than 1,000 UM students graduate in tw ...

During a news conference Wednesday, a UM medical team talked about the clinical findings after exami ...

Your one-stop shop for University of Miami fall commencement information. ...

The University of Miami will welcome more than 1,000 new graduates into the UM alumni family during ...

Hurricanes Name Banda, Patke Co-Defensive Coordinators; Promote Simpson to Associate Head Coach ...

The No. 24/22 Miami women's basketball team will conclude its three-game homestand Sunday at 1 ...

World Series champion and UM baseball All-American Jon Jay will headline the 2019 First Pitch Banque ...

Fall graduation ceremonies held Thursday at Watsco Center. ...

The Miami women's basketball team ascended one position in each of the major national polls thi ...