What’s going on?

TODAY (Apr 6)
The Phi Mu Alpha fraternity will host an All American Concert featuring classical, rock and jazz music by American composers. The concert will begin at 8 p.m. at Clarke Recital Hall.

Student Life will show the movie “Close to Home” about two young, Israeli female soldiers who patrol the streets of Jerusalem, questioning Palestinians and looking for suicide bombers. The movie will begin at 9 p.m. in the Cosford Cinema.

SATURDAY (Apr 7)
Hands on Miami is seeking volunteers its Help Resore a Veterans Home event, which will take place from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. For more information or to register a team, contact Lara Angelo at 305-646-7194.

SUNDAY (Apr 8)
The UM Wesley Foundation and United Methodist Ministry will host an Easter Celebration at 6 p.m. at the United Methodist ministry across the street from Mahoney/Pearson.

MONDAY (Apr 9)
Join the Office of Student Employment as they kick-off National Student Employment Week and celebrate the accomplishments and commitment of UM’s student employees. The event will begin at 9 a.m. in the Breezeway.

Come celebrate the different cultures of UM at the opening ceremony for International Week sponsored by COISO. This year’s theme is Pangaea’s Family Reunion. I-week day events will take place from noon to 3p.m., and evening events will take place from 7 to 10 p.m. All events will take place on the UC patio.

The Miami Hurricanes started the season No. 8 nationally in both major polls. Now, they’re nowhere t ...

With a bye week on the horizon, the meager University of Miami offense has nearly two weeks to attem ...

As bleak as it seems now for the University of Miami, the Canes can still take a repeat trip to Char ...

A half dozen takeaways from UM’s demoralizing 16-13 loss at Virginia on Saturday: ▪ As was the case ...

So, who’s the quarterback now? The No. 16 Miami Hurricanes came to Charlottesville on Saturday with ...

More than 600 students participate in the National Gandhi Day of Service, the largest annual service ...

Home Truth, the story of Jessica Lenahan’s pursuit of more effective domestic violence laws, screene ...

Members of the UM community who want to donate to relief efforts for those impacted by Hurricanes Mi ...

The University of Miami’s Model UN is working to expand its membership and reputation with its first ...

During a keynote address at a conference in Los Angeles, entrepreneurial heavyweight Magic Leap anno ...

The Miami Hurricanes volleyball team improved to 10-5, 6-2 in the ACC, with a 3-0 sweep of Boston Co ...

The Miami women's tennis team closed the Bedford Cup with a perfect day, winning each match in ...

Playing in front of a boisterous home crowd, the University of Miami soccer team earned a, 1-1, draw ...

The Hurricanes fell in their ACC road opener to the Virginia Cavaliers. ...

The Canes have won five straight games and are 2-0 in the ACC, but they know they have a tough road ...