What’s going on?

TODAY (Apr 6)
The Phi Mu Alpha fraternity will host an All American Concert featuring classical, rock and jazz music by American composers. The concert will begin at 8 p.m. at Clarke Recital Hall.

Student Life will show the movie “Close to Home” about two young, Israeli female soldiers who patrol the streets of Jerusalem, questioning Palestinians and looking for suicide bombers. The movie will begin at 9 p.m. in the Cosford Cinema.

SATURDAY (Apr 7)
Hands on Miami is seeking volunteers its Help Resore a Veterans Home event, which will take place from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. For more information or to register a team, contact Lara Angelo at 305-646-7194.

SUNDAY (Apr 8)
The UM Wesley Foundation and United Methodist Ministry will host an Easter Celebration at 6 p.m. at the United Methodist ministry across the street from Mahoney/Pearson.

MONDAY (Apr 9)
Join the Office of Student Employment as they kick-off National Student Employment Week and celebrate the accomplishments and commitment of UM’s student employees. The event will begin at 9 a.m. in the Breezeway.

Come celebrate the different cultures of UM at the opening ceremony for International Week sponsored by COISO. This year’s theme is Pangaea’s Family Reunion. I-week day events will take place from noon to 3p.m., and evening events will take place from 7 to 10 p.m. All events will take place on the UC patio.

UM’s recruiting class — comprised so far of 14 non-binding commitments — has dropped to 40th overall ...

University of Miami basketball player Dewan Hernandez, who has missed the first nine games of the se ...

Anthony Solomon will head north for his college football career. The St. Thomas Aquinas linebacker a ...

A day after naming Ephraim Banda and Jonathan Patke co-defensive coordinators, the Miami Hurricanes ...

It doesn’t matter if the number is actually 21 or it’s just what Jeremiah Payton estimates now. Twen ...

Feelings of depression and anxiety rise during the holidays, but there’s plenty you can do to keep u ...

The Foote Fellows Honors Program offers students added flexibility to pursue multiple academic inter ...

Commencement speakers share gems of insight and wisdom as more than 1,000 UM students graduate in tw ...

During a news conference Wednesday, a UM medical team talked about the clinical findings after exami ...

Your one-stop shop for University of Miami fall commencement information. ...

The No. 24/22 Miami women's basketball team turned in another stellar defensive performance Sun ...

Hurricanes Name Banda, Patke Co-Defensive Coordinators; Promote Simpson to Associate Head Coach ...

The Hurricanes hosted their annual Football Awards Show Saturday at Gusman Hall, honoring the 2018 S ...

World Series champion and UM baseball All-American Jon Jay will headline the 2019 First Pitch Banque ...

Fall graduation ceremonies held Thursday at Watsco Center. ...