What’s going on?

TODAY (Apr 6)
The Phi Mu Alpha fraternity will host an All American Concert featuring classical, rock and jazz music by American composers. The concert will begin at 8 p.m. at Clarke Recital Hall.

Student Life will show the movie “Close to Home” about two young, Israeli female soldiers who patrol the streets of Jerusalem, questioning Palestinians and looking for suicide bombers. The movie will begin at 9 p.m. in the Cosford Cinema.

SATURDAY (Apr 7)
Hands on Miami is seeking volunteers its Help Resore a Veterans Home event, which will take place from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. For more information or to register a team, contact Lara Angelo at 305-646-7194.

SUNDAY (Apr 8)
The UM Wesley Foundation and United Methodist Ministry will host an Easter Celebration at 6 p.m. at the United Methodist ministry across the street from Mahoney/Pearson.

MONDAY (Apr 9)
Join the Office of Student Employment as they kick-off National Student Employment Week and celebrate the accomplishments and commitment of UM’s student employees. The event will begin at 9 a.m. in the Breezeway.

Come celebrate the different cultures of UM at the opening ceremony for International Week sponsored by COISO. This year’s theme is Pangaea’s Family Reunion. I-week day events will take place from noon to 3p.m., and evening events will take place from 7 to 10 p.m. All events will take place on the UC patio.

Is there an apt comparison for this year’s American League Championship series between the Boston Re ...

If the University of Miami defense isn’t boiling with frustration by now, it must be simmering in an ...

Miami Hurricanes redshirt senior Gerald Willis was the lone UM football player chosen for the Associ ...

A new batch of evidence presented Monday at the college basketball trial in New York seems to furthe ...

University of Miami coach Mark Richt apparently is a fan of President Teddy Roosevelt’s — or at leas ...

A grant from the German government will support a series of roundtable and networking sessions on U. ...

As BioNIUM’s new director, the chair of the Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology plans t ...

Fareed Zakaria, a CNN host, journalist and author, tells UM students that globalization and technolo ...

The program, in which UM students mentor high school students, aims to get first generation students ...

Dr. Ralph Sacco, a top neurologist and researcher at the University of Miami Miller School of Medici ...

The Miami Hurricanes volleyball team improved to 10-5, 6-2 in the ACC, with a 3-0 sweep of Boston Co ...

The Miami women's tennis team closed the Bedford Cup with a perfect day, winning each match in ...

"In The Pool" is a series highlighting the University of Miami swimming & diving stude ...

Playing in front of a boisterous home crowd, the University of Miami soccer team earned a, 1-1, draw ...

The Hurricanes fell in their ACC road opener to the Virginia Cavaliers. ...