What’s going on?

TODAY (Apr 6)
The Phi Mu Alpha fraternity will host an All American Concert featuring classical, rock and jazz music by American composers. The concert will begin at 8 p.m. at Clarke Recital Hall.

Student Life will show the movie “Close to Home” about two young, Israeli female soldiers who patrol the streets of Jerusalem, questioning Palestinians and looking for suicide bombers. The movie will begin at 9 p.m. in the Cosford Cinema.

SATURDAY (Apr 7)
Hands on Miami is seeking volunteers its Help Resore a Veterans Home event, which will take place from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. For more information or to register a team, contact Lara Angelo at 305-646-7194.

SUNDAY (Apr 8)
The UM Wesley Foundation and United Methodist Ministry will host an Easter Celebration at 6 p.m. at the United Methodist ministry across the street from Mahoney/Pearson.

MONDAY (Apr 9)
Join the Office of Student Employment as they kick-off National Student Employment Week and celebrate the accomplishments and commitment of UM’s student employees. The event will begin at 9 a.m. in the Breezeway.

Come celebrate the different cultures of UM at the opening ceremony for International Week sponsored by COISO. This year’s theme is Pangaea’s Family Reunion. I-week day events will take place from noon to 3p.m., and evening events will take place from 7 to 10 p.m. All events will take place on the UC patio.

The Asa Martin era for the Miami Hurricanes might be coming to an end just six months after it began ...

Avantae Williams and Lorenzo Lingard punctuated Paradise Camp with a chest bump. The Miami Hurricane ...

Sebastian the Ibis of the University of Miami displayed tremendous defense in leading the Pizza Hut ...

June is one of the most important months in the recruiting calendar and the Miami Hurricanes finishe ...

A six-pack of notes from UM’s annual Paradise Camp on Saturday: ▪ Few Canes greats have as unique a ...

Alumna Lauren Crotty reflects on her undergraduate experience and the path that lead her to signing ...

The U.S. women’s national soccer team, competing for the World Cup in France, is entrenched in a cou ...

In the first course of its kind on a college campus, faculty, staff, and students will learn if they ...

University of Miami Libraries is working to establish a University archive of LGBTQ materials. ...

University of Miami football players and coaches mentored area youth at a free football clinic in Ho ...

Five members of the Miami women's tennis team earned All-ACC Academic Team distinction, as anno ...

Eight Miami Hurricanes were among those recognized by the conference with selections to the Track an ...

UM forward Dewan Hernandez was selected 59th overall by the Toronto Raptors in the 2019 NBA Draft. ...

Franco Aubone and Francisco Bastias of the University of Miami men's tennis team were selected ...

The ACC Network is set to launch August 22. If your television provider hasn't yet decided to c ...