What’s going on?

TODAY (Apr 3)
The School of Architecture continues to present “Lamp Designs,” an exhibition of lamps and other objects by furniture designer Alejandro Fernandez-Veraud. The designs will be on display between the hours of 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. during weekdays at the Jorge M. Perez Architecture Gallery. The exhibit will be at UM until April 20.

WEDNESDAY (Apr 4)
Come watch “In Her Shoes,” the last event for Women’s History Month. Bring new or used shoes for charity and receive a special surprise. Refreshments will be served starting at 7 p.m. in the Hecht Masters Apt.

CAC will be screening “The Good Shepherd” at 8 and 11 p.m. in LC 130. Free admission with a ‘Cane Card.

THURSDAY (Apr 5)
Join the sister of Sigma Delta Tau for a night of dinner, entertainment and both silent and live auctions. The fundraiser begins at 7:00 p.m. at the UC patio and tickets cost $5 at the door. Proceeds benefit Prevent Child Abuse America.

Get Out the Vote is offering free “Voters are Sexy” T-shirts, pizza and a ride to the Coral Gables mayoral debate for the first 40 students who RSVP to the event. Students must RSVP by Tuesday at 8:00 p.m. and the Hurry ‘Cane shuttles will leave Stanford Circle at 5 p.m. For more information e-mail vote@miami.edu.

Patio Jams presents Iko Iko from 12 to 1:30 p.m. at the UC Patio.

Anthony Solomon will head north for his college football career. The St. Thomas Aquinas linebacker a ...

A day after naming Ephraim Banda and Jonathan Patke co-defensive coordinators, the Miami Hurricanes ...

It doesn’t matter if the number is actually 21 or it’s just what Jeremiah Payton estimates now. Twen ...

The Miami Hurricanes didn’t waste long to find their replacements for Manny Diaz at defensive coordi ...

The Miami Hurricanes will have to try to get revenge on the Wisconsin Badgers without perhaps their ...

The Foote Fellows Honors Program offers students added flexibility to pursue multiple academic inter ...

Commencement speakers share gems of insight and wisdom as more than 1,000 UM students graduate in tw ...

During a news conference Wednesday, a UM medical team talked about the clinical findings after exami ...

Your one-stop shop for University of Miami fall commencement information. ...

The University of Miami will welcome more than 1,000 new graduates into the UM alumni family during ...

The No. 24/22 Miami women's basketball team turned in another stellar defensive performance Sun ...

Hurricanes Name Banda, Patke Co-Defensive Coordinators; Promote Simpson to Associate Head Coach ...

The Hurricanes hosted their annual Football Awards Show Saturday at Gusman Hall, honoring the 2018 S ...

The No. 24/22 Miami women's basketball team will conclude its three-game homestand Sunday at 1 ...

World Series champion and UM baseball All-American Jon Jay will headline the 2019 First Pitch Banque ...