What’s going on?

TODAY (Apr 3)
The School of Architecture continues to present “Lamp Designs,” an exhibition of lamps and other objects by furniture designer Alejandro Fernandez-Veraud. The designs will be on display between the hours of 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. during weekdays at the Jorge M. Perez Architecture Gallery. The exhibit will be at UM until April 20.

WEDNESDAY (Apr 4)
Come watch “In Her Shoes,” the last event for Women’s History Month. Bring new or used shoes for charity and receive a special surprise. Refreshments will be served starting at 7 p.m. in the Hecht Masters Apt.

CAC will be screening “The Good Shepherd” at 8 and 11 p.m. in LC 130. Free admission with a ‘Cane Card.

THURSDAY (Apr 5)
Join the sister of Sigma Delta Tau for a night of dinner, entertainment and both silent and live auctions. The fundraiser begins at 7:00 p.m. at the UC patio and tickets cost $5 at the door. Proceeds benefit Prevent Child Abuse America.

Get Out the Vote is offering free “Voters are Sexy” T-shirts, pizza and a ride to the Coral Gables mayoral debate for the first 40 students who RSVP to the event. Students must RSVP by Tuesday at 8:00 p.m. and the Hurry ‘Cane shuttles will leave Stanford Circle at 5 p.m. For more information e-mail vote@miami.edu.

Patio Jams presents Iko Iko from 12 to 1:30 p.m. at the UC Patio.

Romello Height already had a top five publicly revealed when the Miami Hurricanes finally stepped in ...

Mark Pope knows his freshman year with the Miami Hurricanes didn’t play out the way it was supposed ...

Fredrick Eaford was quick to make it clear the Miami Hurricanes were his dream team to commit to. Af ...

Linebacker might be the most important position for the Miami Hurricanes to recruit in the Class of ...

Issiah Walker Jr. won’t be at Paradise Camp on Saturday. Instead of attending the Miami Hurricanes’ ...

Evo Morales, first elected president of Bolivia in 2005, and could win an unprecedented fourth term ...

The University of Miami Black Alumni Society is hosting a number of Juneteenth events around the cou ...

The University of Miami Rosenstiel School’s Rescue a Reef program teams up with the NFL and others t ...

The Frost Chopin Festival and Academy at the University of Miami provides unparalleled experiences f ...

The Emmy Award-winning journalist, who grew up in Miami and started her career in Spanish language t ...

Jackie Lippincott, Autumn Kramer and Meredith Costello were among the 61 student-athletes named to t ...

Renate Grimstad and Kristyna Frydlova of the University of Miami women's golf team were selecte ...

The Miami women's basketball team will face Indiana at the Watsco Center in the 2019 Big Ten/AC ...

The University of Miami volleyball program is set to host the Hurricane Invitational and nine ACC ho ...

Games will be contested July 3-14 in Naples, Italy. ...