Ride a Segway for free courtesy UM Police

April 12th,11am to 1:30pm – mandatory registration online at www.miami.edu/police.

Ever wanted to ride a Segway? Here is your chance to ride for FREE. The UM Police Department will be sponsoring the “Segway Experience,” April 12th (rain date April 13th) between 11am and 1:30pm on the University Green. In order to participate, all you have to do is pre-register online at www.miami.edu/police. Once you are registered, you can come anytime between 11am and 1:15pm; there may be a short wait depending on crowds. Spots are limited, so don’t wait to register! For more information, visit www.miami.edu/police or contact the UM Police Crime Prevention Office at (305) 284-1105.

At their best, they are UM’s most dynamic players on each side of the ball. But the Ahmmon Richards ...

A day after practicing in the Carol Soffer Football Indoor Practice Facility for the first time in s ...

It appears that at least one LSU receiver won’t be available at the University of Miami football ope ...

After the Miami Hurricanes football team spent part of its practice on Monday in a torrential downpo ...

Nothing like a comic book cover on steroids to get University of Miami and LSU football fans juiced ...

Intergroup Dialogue, soon to be offered as a course, fosters a sense of belonging, an appreciation f ...

Aretha Franklin and her music defined “what is soul” to generations of music lovers. ...

The University of Miami kicked into high gear to welcome thousands of new students and ensure move-i ...

UM President Julio Frenk welcomes first-year and transfer students to UM in signature ’Cane Kickoff ...

Miami Law conducts its inaugural Legal Impact Hack for first-year students. ...

The University of Miami volleyball team won its exhibition match over FIU, 3-0, Saturday at the Knig ...

Coming off a road win in its season opener, the University of Miami soccer team will welcome crossto ...

In head coach Sarah Barnes' debut at the helm, the University of Miami soccer team won its seas ...

The Hurricanes practiced in the Carol Soffer Indoor Practice Facility for the first time ever on Fri ...

Malik Rosier, Travis Homer and Ahmmon Richards are key returning playmakers, but they are just the b ...