What’s going on?

TODAY (Mar 23)
Celebrate Women’s History Month with the “Unity March in March” beginning at 7 p.m. at the UC Patio.

The Mr. and Ms. International Pageant, sponsored by COISO, will take place from 7 to 10 p.m. at the Rat. The annual International Extravaganza Party will immediately follow the pageant.

SATURDAY (Mar 24)
“Rumble on the Green: Fear Factor Edition” will take place from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. on the University Green.

The French film “Elevator to the Gallows” will be screened at 7 p.m. in the Cosford Cinema. A screening of the Argentinean film “Family Law” will follow at 9 p.m.

SUNDAY (Mar 25)
Men’s tennis will take on Boston College at 11 a.m. at the Schiff Tennis Center.

“Music For Royalty” presents Frost Chamber Players, Maelstrom and Women’s Chorale in concert at St. Phillips Episcopal Church from 4 to 6 p.m. Admission is free. For more information call (305) 284-4162.

University of Miami tailback/fullback Trayone Gray, a popular fifth-year senior out of Miami Carol C ...

When Mother’s Day came around back in May, Keontra Smith knew it was time to unveil his college comm ...

University of Miami true freshman quarterback Jarren Williams was not at practice on Tuesday morning ...

A six-pack of Canes notes on a Monday: ▪ The Hurricanes, who began the offseason with five highly sk ...

There’s no doubt who the starting quarterback is at the University of Miami. As for those other thre ...

Conquer common back to school challenges with an expert's guide for parents and children. ...

Unique camp supports children whose parents have cancer. ...

New study shows that discriminating against workers with tattoos puts hiring managers at a competiti ...

Bill Clinton convenes the second summit of his CGI Action Network on Post-Disaster Recovery at UM. ...

A UM researcher has determined that children exposed to traumatic events exhibit pains that if left ...

Head coach Mark Richt, all 10 assistant coaches and more than 50 players met with the media at the N ...

The Miami Hurricanes were under the lights at Hard Rock Stadium Saturday, closing out the opening we ...

The University of Miami volleyball program reported for training on Tuesday, officially beginning pr ...

Several members of Miami's highly-rated recruiting class have entered fall camp hungry to prove ...

Two University of Miami Track and Field athletes represented their respective countries at the Europ ...