What’s going on?

TODAY (Mar 23)
Celebrate Women’s History Month with the “Unity March in March” beginning at 7 p.m. at the UC Patio.

The Mr. and Ms. International Pageant, sponsored by COISO, will take place from 7 to 10 p.m. at the Rat. The annual International Extravaganza Party will immediately follow the pageant.

SATURDAY (Mar 24)
“Rumble on the Green: Fear Factor Edition” will take place from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. on the University Green.

The French film “Elevator to the Gallows” will be screened at 7 p.m. in the Cosford Cinema. A screening of the Argentinean film “Family Law” will follow at 9 p.m.

SUNDAY (Mar 25)
Men’s tennis will take on Boston College at 11 a.m. at the Schiff Tennis Center.

“Music For Royalty” presents Frost Chamber Players, Maelstrom and Women’s Chorale in concert at St. Phillips Episcopal Church from 4 to 6 p.m. Admission is free. For more information call (305) 284-4162.

Zach Johnson is known for his fashion sense, and always has been since he led Miami Norland High to ...

Let’s fire everybody! And while we’re at it let’s fire the people who hired the people we just fired ...

University of Miami coach Mark Richt, whose Hurricanes are in the midst of a four-game losing streak ...

The University of Miami’s interest in Clemson grad transfer quarterback Kelly Bryant apparently is m ...

For the first time since Mark Richt benched N’Kosi Perry for Malik Rosier in the Miami Hurricanes’ l ...

A mobile museum coming to UM this week will showcase relics of the African-American experience. ...

Get set for a whirlwind of information on critical issues facing the planet and how to tell those st ...

Professors and staff from UM are offering students an in-class introduction to gardening and food pr ...

The 2018 midterm election shifts the balance of power in Congress, with women playing a huge role. ...

UM alumna, one-time Miami Dolphins cheerleader, and National Geographic explorer Mireya Mayor lives ...

2018 NCAA Tournament programs match up at 7 p.m. at Watsco Center. ...

Director of Track and Field/Cross Country Amy Deem announced the University of Miami's 2019 tra ...

The Miami women's basketball team moved up one spot to No. 24 nationally in this week's As ...

Beatrice Mompremier of the Miami women's basketball is a member of the 2018-19 Citizen Naismith ...

The Miami women's basketball team defeated Hartford, 75-62, Sunday afternoon at the Watsco Cent ...