What’s going on?

TODAY (Mar 9)
Safe Spring Break wraps up a series of events with free shakes at the Wellness Center.

“Cars” will be screened from 8 to 11 p.m. on the University Green.

SATURDAY (Mar 10)
Men’s tennis will take on the Ohio State Buckeyes at 2 p.m. at the Schiff Tennis Center.

SUNDAY (Mar 11)
The Miami Civic Music Association presents pianist Tian Ying at 4 p.m. at Gusman Concert Hall. Admission for students with a ‘Cane Card is $10; general admission is $25.

The University of Miami Libraries and the Sue and Leonard Miller Center for Contemporary Judaic Studies continue their exhibition of the Nazi Persecution of Homosexuals on the first floor of Richter Library.

MONDAY, MARCH 12 through SUNDAY, MARCH 18
SPRING BREAK! See you next week.

MONDAY (Mar 12)
Snow Patrol will perform at the BankUnited Center from 7 to 11 p.m. The show also features opening acts

The losses keep coming for Miami Hurricanes football and Mark Richt. And this feels like the biggest ...

The University of Miami is losing the architect of one of the nation’s best defenses. UM defensive c ...

The postseason acknowledgments continue to roll in for Gerald Willis. The Miami Hurricanes defensive ...

It is recruiting season in college football, and the Miami Hurricanes have one particular commitment ...

The early signing period is right around the corner and the Miami Hurricanes have plenty of work to ...

During a news conference Wednesday, a UM medical team talked about the clinical findings after exami ...

Your one-stop shop for University of Miami fall commencement information. ...

The University of Miami will welcome more than 1,000 new graduates into the UM alumni family during ...

A UM medical team has released the first report of acute symptoms and clinical findings in 25 person ...

UM public relations students unveiled their plans to reposition March for Our Lives to attract colle ...

The Miami women's basketball team ascended one position in each of the major national polls thi ...

Gerald Willis III added to his postseason awards list, picking up second-team All-America honors fro ...

Following its longest break of the season thus far, the No. 25/23 Miami women's basketball team ...

Miami head women's tennis coach Paige Yaroshuk-Tews announced Friday the signing of two players ...

After a six-day layoff, the No. 25/23 Miami women's basketball team will be back in action Sund ...