What’s going on?

TODAY (Mar 9)
Safe Spring Break wraps up a series of events with free shakes at the Wellness Center.

“Cars” will be screened from 8 to 11 p.m. on the University Green.

SATURDAY (Mar 10)
Men’s tennis will take on the Ohio State Buckeyes at 2 p.m. at the Schiff Tennis Center.

SUNDAY (Mar 11)
The Miami Civic Music Association presents pianist Tian Ying at 4 p.m. at Gusman Concert Hall. Admission for students with a ‘Cane Card is $10; general admission is $25.

The University of Miami Libraries and the Sue and Leonard Miller Center for Contemporary Judaic Studies continue their exhibition of the Nazi Persecution of Homosexuals on the first floor of Richter Library.

MONDAY, MARCH 12 through SUNDAY, MARCH 18
SPRING BREAK! See you next week.

MONDAY (Mar 12)
Snow Patrol will perform at the BankUnited Center from 7 to 11 p.m. The show also features opening acts

Boston College star Ky Bowman came down with a 102-degree fever on Saturday night. Jordan Chatman an ...

A six-pack of Hurricanes notes on a Sunday: ▪ New UM defensive coordinator Blake Baker has asked UM ...

Emese Hof and No. 20 Miami think they can play with anyone, and it shows. Hof scored 18 of her 25 po ...

New University of Miami baseball head coach Gino DiMare wanted to start strong. He got perfection. T ...

Former University of Miami star running back Mark Walton was arrested late Friday on a charge of mis ...

UM alumna Alina Mayo Azze, who has covered a myriad of topics during her 37-year career, has been a ...

Happiness and well-being scholar Tal Ben-Shahar is UM’s newest Distinguished Presidential Scholar. ...

UM experts react to a new ban that prohibits people in Key West from using certain types of sunscree ...

A matchmaker extraordinaire, Ricardo Cepeda, the manager of the UM Zebrafish Facility, is passionate ...

The No. 20 Miami women's basketball team stormed back from a 14-point deficit to pick up the bi ...

Brian Van Belle struck out five over six shutout innings to help the Canes sweep Rutgers on opening ...

The Hurricanes dropped a tight contest with the Eagles in Chestnut Hill, 64-57. ...

The sophomore first baseman slugged his second homer of the weekend to lead the Canes to a series wi ...

Junior Renate Grimstad led the way for Miami and is tied for 18th at one-over-par, while sophomore K ...