I’ll never say good-bye to Michelle Shore

How can I make sense of this? How can anyone make sense of this?

Michelle was on autopilot for greatness. In her short 18 years, Michelle changed the world that touched her life by giving all she could to everyone that she came in contact with. She had a real gift that when you were with her, you felt like the most important person in the world. She listened and she heard you, she truly cared. Michelle expected greatness from you, so you could not let her down.

Michelle graduated Coral Springs Charter High School with honors, formally a student at American Heritage with honors. She was currently attending the University of Miami Pre-Law. I mention her education first because that truly was of monumental importance to her.

Michelle lived to do the best at everything! She set high goals for herself academically; she gave charity and always did acts of kindness. She refused to see the bad and only saw the good and what good could be done now. She knew what was really important in life and proved that to everyone everyday.

She was brand new at college, but I am sure whoever met her agrees she was going places! She wanted to be a lawyer and change the world.

Michelle baby . you did not have a chance.

When that man “driving on the wrong side of I-95” smashed into Michelle’s car and robbed us all of her, he also robbed Michelle of her bright future. What a tragedy.

Michelle baby.you did not have a chance.

TO MICHELLE:
Your innocent life was taken due to someone else’s negligent and lethal behavior!
I pray God grants us all the strength needed to survive this tragedy.
I watched her grow
and today
I watched her go
and now
I pray that she can watch over me
From Heaven with God

Rest in Peace

Michelle Alysia Shore
June 14, 1988 – February 24, 2007

Dorothy and Dayna More are friends of the Shore family.

Pro Football Focus unveiled where Power 5 programs rank in tackles for a loss or no gain against the ...

A six-pack of Hurricanes notes on a Thursday evening: ▪ UM coach Mark Richt has explained his decisi ...

Braylen Ingraham’s final college visit before decision day took him just about as far from home as p ...

The Miami Hurricanes had traveled half the field to start the second half when coach Mark Richt enco ...

Jeremiah Payton was one of those prospects the Miami Hurricanes coveted from just about the time he ...

UM’s annual Food Day celebration will highlight the need to eat sustainable, locally sourced foods ...

University of Miami changes program title of Women’s and Gender Studies to Gender and Sexuality Stud ...

Two families with deep ties to Miami—the Millers and Fains— celebrate two endowed faculty chair appo ...

The University of Miami remembers alumnus Erik Hauri—the man who discovered water on the moon. ...

Through an innovative program, Miami Law students are empowering local high schoolers to think like ...

The Miami women's tennis team turned in a strong showing Saturday at the ITA Southeast Regional ...

On the first day of Main Draw action at the ITA Southeast Regional Championships Presented by Oracle ...

The University of Miami soccer team closes out action in the Tar Heel state with a match against thi ...

The Miami women's tennis team opened play Friday at the ITA Southeast Regional Championships Pr ...

The Miami Hurricanes fell in their tri-meet with Georgia Tech and Notre Dame Saturday afternoon, dro ...