Reno 911! does Miami right

Mix equal parts sex, high-speed car chases, tight law enforcement uniforms, partying and Miami, and prepare to devour the big screen deliciousness of “Reno 911!: Miami.” That’s right-the cast members of the hit Comedy Central pseudo-reality TV show about the naughtiest, most indecent and hilarious sheriff’s officers have made a movie. And thankfully so.

The show’s first-and hopefully not last-foray into film kicks off with an announcement from Lieutenant Jim Dangle (Thomas Lennon). It turns out there’s a law enforcement convention in Miami that these popo are determined to attend for all the wrong reasons. There’s only one problem, though: the wild bunch makes a cross country trip from Reno, Nev. to Miami, only to be told they haven’t properly registered and thus cannot participate.

Their ensuing stay at a Miami Beach motel turns into a free for all of vice, meaning the officers party harder than the bravest of ‘Canes and end up in some disturbingly comical sex scenes you can’t find on cable.

But time quickly runs out for hangovers and pity sex when a terrorist attack on the convention puts Lt. Dangle and gang in charge of maintaining law and order in Miami.

The officers find themselves struggling to control clich

Freshman quarterback Jarren Williams, who returned to practice Wednesday after missing most of Tuesd ...

Corey Gaynor is working hard to solidify his spot as backup center to UM senior standout Tyler Gauth ...

Former University of Miami football and NFL star player Jonathan Vilma made a splash in South Florid ...

University of Miami tailback/fullback Trayone Gray, a popular fifth-year senior out of Miami Carol C ...

When Mother’s Day came around back in May, Keontra Smith knew it was time to unveil his college comm ...

Conquer common back to school challenges with an expert's guide for parents and children. ...

Unique camp supports children whose parents have cancer. ...

New study shows that discriminating against workers with tattoos puts hiring managers at a competiti ...

Bill Clinton convenes the second summit of his CGI Action Network on Post-Disaster Recovery at UM. ...

A UM researcher has determined that children exposed to traumatic events exhibit pains that if left ...

Miami head women's tennis coach Paige Yaroshuk-Tews revealed Thursday the team's schedule ...

The Canes defense is full of big names like Shaq Quarterman and Jaquan Johnson, but these players ha ...

Quick Hits gives University of Miami volleyball fans an inside scoop on the latest additions to the ...

Head coach Mark Richt, all 10 assistant coaches and more than 50 players met with the media at the N ...

The Miami Hurricanes were under the lights at Hard Rock Stadium Saturday, closing out the opening we ...