What’s going on?

TODAY (Feb 23)
International Education and Exchange Programs will hold a Study Abroad Information Session from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. in Allen Hall room 104.

The Frost Opera Theater presents Franz Lehar’s “The Merry Widow,” directed by Alan Johnson and David Malis, from 8 to 10 p.m. at Gusman Concert Hall. Admission is $5 for students.

SATURDAY (Feb 24)
The “Healthy Cooking Class: Farmer’s Market Cooking Demonstration” will take place from 10 to 10:45 a.m. at the Coral Gables Farmer’s Market. Registration is required to attend. For more information contact the Wellness Center at (305) 284-5433.

Hands for the Homeless will be volunteering at Umoja Village from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Those interested in participating should meet at Stanford Circle at 10 a.m.

UM Police will host Public Safety Career Day from 1 to 3 p.m. on the field at the corner of Granada and Ponce de Leon Blvds. The event includes a police, fire and rescue presentation, demonstration and recruiting event. For more information call (305) 284-1105.

Women’s basketball will play their season finale against NC State at 3 p.m. in the BankUnited Center.

SUNDAY (Feb 25)
In preparation for Al Gore’s upcoming visit, his documentary “An Inconvenient Truth” will be screened from 7 to 9 p.m. in the Cosford Cinema. Admission is free.

MONDAY (Feb 26)
Toppel Career Center will host a workshop on “Resume and Cover Letter Writing” from 1 to 2 p.m. in the Toppel Library.

Join Hurricane Productions as they kick off “Canestock” from 9 p.m. to 12 a.m. at the Cosford Cinema. There will be live music by Sir Majesty followed by a screening of “Saturday Night Fever.”

University of Miami coach Mark Richt apparently is a fan of President Teddy Roosevelt’s — or at leas ...

If there was one freshman the Miami Hurricanes knew would have to help entering the season, Brevin J ...

Not only has Gerald Willis been one of the best stories of the Miami Hurricanes’ season, he has also ...

The Miami Hurricanes started the season No. 8 nationally in both major polls. Now, they’re nowhere t ...

With a bye week on the horizon, the meager University of Miami offense has nearly two weeks to attem ...

More than 600 students participate in the National Gandhi Day of Service, the largest annual service ...

Home Truth, the story of Jessica Lenahan’s pursuit of more effective domestic violence laws, screene ...

Members of the UM community who want to donate to relief efforts for those impacted by Hurricanes Mi ...

The University of Miami’s Model UN is working to expand its membership and reputation with its first ...

During a keynote address at a conference in Los Angeles, entrepreneurial heavyweight Magic Leap anno ...

The Miami Hurricanes volleyball team improved to 10-5, 6-2 in the ACC, with a 3-0 sweep of Boston Co ...

The Miami women's tennis team closed the Bedford Cup with a perfect day, winning each match in ...

"In The Pool" is a series highlighting the University of Miami swimming & diving stude ...

Playing in front of a boisterous home crowd, the University of Miami soccer team earned a, 1-1, draw ...

The Hurricanes fell in their ACC road opener to the Virginia Cavaliers. ...