What’s going on?

TODAY (Feb 23)
International Education and Exchange Programs will hold a Study Abroad Information Session from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. in Allen Hall room 104.

The Frost Opera Theater presents Franz Lehar’s “The Merry Widow,” directed by Alan Johnson and David Malis, from 8 to 10 p.m. at Gusman Concert Hall. Admission is $5 for students.

SATURDAY (Feb 24)
The “Healthy Cooking Class: Farmer’s Market Cooking Demonstration” will take place from 10 to 10:45 a.m. at the Coral Gables Farmer’s Market. Registration is required to attend. For more information contact the Wellness Center at (305) 284-5433.

Hands for the Homeless will be volunteering at Umoja Village from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Those interested in participating should meet at Stanford Circle at 10 a.m.

UM Police will host Public Safety Career Day from 1 to 3 p.m. on the field at the corner of Granada and Ponce de Leon Blvds. The event includes a police, fire and rescue presentation, demonstration and recruiting event. For more information call (305) 284-1105.

Women’s basketball will play their season finale against NC State at 3 p.m. in the BankUnited Center.

SUNDAY (Feb 25)
In preparation for Al Gore’s upcoming visit, his documentary “An Inconvenient Truth” will be screened from 7 to 9 p.m. in the Cosford Cinema. Admission is free.

MONDAY (Feb 26)
Toppel Career Center will host a workshop on “Resume and Cover Letter Writing” from 1 to 2 p.m. in the Toppel Library.

Join Hurricane Productions as they kick off “Canestock” from 9 p.m. to 12 a.m. at the Cosford Cinema. There will be live music by Sir Majesty followed by a screening of “Saturday Night Fever.”

Court adjourned at United States v. James Gatto on Monday, but not before one last piece of good new ...

Add former five-star running back recruit Lorenzo Lingard to the growing list of injured Miami Hurri ...

Here’s our story on the big news of the day: Mark Richt admonishing N’Kosi Perry for posting a video ...

University of Miami redshirt freshman quarterback N’Kosi Perry has been reprimanded for posting a vi ...

The Miami Hurricanes are usually off on Mondays. But today, the Canes (5-2, 2-1 Atlantic Coast Confe ...

UM’s annual Food Day celebration will highlight the need to eat sustainable, locally sourced foods ...

A new study by University of Miami psychology researchers of anonymous interactions suggests that hu ...

University of Miami changes program title of Women’s and Gender Studies to Gender and Sexuality Stud ...

Two families with deep ties to Miami—the Millers and Fains— celebrate two endowed faculty chair appo ...

The University of Miami remembers alumnus Erik Hauri—the man who discovered water on the moon. ...

The Hurricanes head to Chestnut Hill, Mass., for a for a nationally-televised game against a rough a ...

A trio of University of Miami men's tennis student-athletes will continue to make a run at the ...

The Oklahoma Sports Hall of Fame announced the 14 semifinalists for the 2018 Paycom Jim Thorpe Award ...

The Miami Hurricanes volleyball team kept its Sunday win streak alive by defeating Georgia Tech, 3-1 ...

The University of Miami men's tennis team continues to have success in the Main Draw, as a pair ...