Educational Testing Service announces change in testing schedule

An unexpected announcement from the ETS may affect students who plan on taking the Graduate Record Examination (GRE).

The last day to take the GRE before it changes to a longer and more difficult format will be July 31. The test will switch from its current two-and-one-half hour format to a four-hour exam. The revised GRE will be administered beginning Sept. 10.

Students will have no opportunity to take the GRE during the month of August. ETS expects test dates earlier in the season to fill up rapidly and is encouraging students to revise their GRE-preparation schedules so as to ensure a test-taking opportunity.

For more information, visit Kaplan online at www.kaptest.com or www.princetonreview.com.

A day after naming Ephraim Banda and Jonathan Patke co-defensive coordinators, the Miami Hurricanes ...

It doesn’t matter if the number is actually 21 or it’s just what Jeremiah Payton estimates now. Twen ...

The Miami Hurricanes didn’t waste long to find their replacements for Manny Diaz at defensive coordi ...

The Miami Hurricanes will have to try to get revenge on the Wisconsin Badgers without perhaps their ...

Mark Barnes likes to call Zion Nelson a “throwback” player, but the coach really means Nelson is sor ...

The Foote Fellows Honors Program offers students added flexibility to pursue multiple academic inter ...

Commencement speakers share gems of insight and wisdom as more than 1,000 UM students graduate in tw ...

During a news conference Wednesday, a UM medical team talked about the clinical findings after exami ...

Your one-stop shop for University of Miami fall commencement information. ...

The University of Miami will welcome more than 1,000 new graduates into the UM alumni family during ...

Hurricanes Name Banda, Patke Co-Defensive Coordinators; Promote Simpson to Associate Head Coach ...

The No. 24/22 Miami women's basketball team will conclude its three-game homestand Sunday at 1 ...

World Series champion and UM baseball All-American Jon Jay will headline the 2019 First Pitch Banque ...

Fall graduation ceremonies held Thursday at Watsco Center. ...

The Miami women's basketball team ascended one position in each of the major national polls thi ...