Educational Testing Service announces change in testing schedule

An unexpected announcement from the ETS may affect students who plan on taking the Graduate Record Examination (GRE).

The last day to take the GRE before it changes to a longer and more difficult format will be July 31. The test will switch from its current two-and-one-half hour format to a four-hour exam. The revised GRE will be administered beginning Sept. 10.

Students will have no opportunity to take the GRE during the month of August. ETS expects test dates earlier in the season to fill up rapidly and is encouraging students to revise their GRE-preparation schedules so as to ensure a test-taking opportunity.

For more information, visit Kaplan online at www.kaptest.com or www.princetonreview.com.

Pro Football Focus unveiled where Power 5 programs rank in tackles for a loss or no gain against the ...

A six-pack of Hurricanes notes on a Thursday evening: ▪ UM coach Mark Richt has explained his decisi ...

Braylen Ingraham’s final college visit before decision day took him just about as far from home as p ...

The Miami Hurricanes had traveled half the field to start the second half when coach Mark Richt enco ...

Jeremiah Payton was one of those prospects the Miami Hurricanes coveted from just about the time he ...

UM’s annual Food Day celebration will highlight the need to eat sustainable, locally sourced foods ...

University of Miami changes program title of Women’s and Gender Studies to Gender and Sexuality Stud ...

Two families with deep ties to Miami—the Millers and Fains— celebrate two endowed faculty chair appo ...

The University of Miami remembers alumnus Erik Hauri—the man who discovered water on the moon. ...

Through an innovative program, Miami Law students are empowering local high schoolers to think like ...

The Miami women's tennis team opened play Friday at the ITA Southeast Regional Championships Pr ...

The University of Miami women's swimming & diving team impressed in its quad-meet Friday af ...

The University of Miami volleyball team (10-6, 6-3 ACC) came up short in an ACC home match for the f ...

Junior averaged 11.4 points and 6.7 rebounds per game last season. ...

University of Miami head coach Gino DiMare released the Hurricanes' 2019 baseball schedule Thur ...