Educational Testing Service announces change in testing schedule

An unexpected announcement from the ETS may affect students who plan on taking the Graduate Record Examination (GRE).

The last day to take the GRE before it changes to a longer and more difficult format will be July 31. The test will switch from its current two-and-one-half hour format to a four-hour exam. The revised GRE will be administered beginning Sept. 10.

Students will have no opportunity to take the GRE during the month of August. ETS expects test dates earlier in the season to fill up rapidly and is encouraging students to revise their GRE-preparation schedules so as to ensure a test-taking opportunity.

For more information, visit Kaplan online at www.kaptest.com or www.princetonreview.com.

Though it’s early, UM already has assembled an outstanding nine-member 2020 recruiting class, a grou ...

Three days before they open their season against the Rutgers Scarlet Knights, the Miami Hurricanes h ...

The first half of Wednesday night’s game was as lousy as the weather outside the Watsco Center, as t ...

UM coach Manny Diaz took his staff to the Florida Keys on Tuesday evening to visit with famous Keys ...

Dominic Mammarelli didn’t only commit to the Miami Hurricanes because of Mark Richt and his old staf ...

UM experts react to a new ban that prohibits people in Key West from using certain types of sunscree ...

A matchmaker extraordinaire, Ricardo Cepeda, the manager of the UM Zebrafish Facility, is passionate ...

The Shelley family shares their story of four generations at the University of Miami. ...

Mark Rowlands, a University of Miami professor who adopted and raised a wolf-dog cub, observed the s ...

The Canes open the 75th season in program history and first under the direction of head coach Gino D ...

The No. 15 Miami women's tennis team is set to open league competition Saturday afternoon with ...

ACC unveils opponents for 20-game conference schedules for next three seasons. ...

Miami tops Clemson 65-64, as Johnson hits game-winner with 0.4 seconds remaining. ...

The Miami women's tennis team ascended two spots in this week's Oracle/ITA team rankings a ...