What’s going on?

TODAY (Feb 16)
Applications to be a Hurricane Productions committee chair are due by 5 p.m. in UC 209.

A discussion on the European Union’s development cooperation policy will be held at 2:30 p.m. in the Cuban Heritage Room of Richter Library.

“Pirates of the Caribbean II: Dead Man’s Chest” will be screened from 8 to 11 p.m. on the University Green.

SATURDAY (Feb 17)
Funday is back! This year’s event, “Camp” Funday, will be held at the UC Patio from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.

The 10th Annual Spring Symposium will be held at the School of Law beginning at 9 a.m. Registration is required to attend.

SUNDAY (Feb 18)
‘Canes baseball wraps up their away series against the Florida Gators at 1 p.m.

The Mr. Yellow Rose Scholarship Pageant will take place from 7 to 9:30 p.m. at Clarke Recital Hall.

MONDAY (Feb 19)
International Education and Exchange Programs will hold a Study Abroad Info Session from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. in Allen Hall 104.

A philosophy colloquium on “Apriori Reasoning & Genuine Modality” by guest speaker Scott Sturgeon will take place from 4 to 6 p.m. in Memorial 213.

Pro Football Focus unveiled where Power 5 programs rank in tackles for a loss or no gain against the ...

A six-pack of Hurricanes notes on a Thursday evening: ▪ UM coach Mark Richt has explained his decisi ...

Braylen Ingraham’s final college visit before decision day took him just about as far from home as p ...

The Miami Hurricanes had traveled half the field to start the second half when coach Mark Richt enco ...

Jeremiah Payton was one of those prospects the Miami Hurricanes coveted from just about the time he ...

UM’s annual Food Day celebration will highlight the need to eat sustainable, locally sourced foods ...

University of Miami changes program title of Women’s and Gender Studies to Gender and Sexuality Stud ...

Two families with deep ties to Miami—the Millers and Fains— celebrate two endowed faculty chair appo ...

The University of Miami remembers alumnus Erik Hauri—the man who discovered water on the moon. ...

Through an innovative program, Miami Law students are empowering local high schoolers to think like ...

On a historic afternoon for redshirt senior goalkeeper Phallon Tullis-Joyce, the University of Miami ...

The Miami Hurricanes volleyball team kept its Sunday win streak alive by defeating Georgia Tech, 3-1 ...

The Miami women's tennis team wrapped up competition Sunday at the ITA Southeast Regional Champ ...

On the first day of Main Draw action at the ITA Southeast Regional Championships Presented by Oracle ...

The Miami women's tennis team turned in a strong showing Saturday at the ITA Southeast Regional ...