What’s going on?

TODAY (Feb 16)
Applications to be a Hurricane Productions committee chair are due by 5 p.m. in UC 209.

A discussion on the European Union’s development cooperation policy will be held at 2:30 p.m. in the Cuban Heritage Room of Richter Library.

“Pirates of the Caribbean II: Dead Man’s Chest” will be screened from 8 to 11 p.m. on the University Green.

SATURDAY (Feb 17)
Funday is back! This year’s event, “Camp” Funday, will be held at the UC Patio from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.

The 10th Annual Spring Symposium will be held at the School of Law beginning at 9 a.m. Registration is required to attend.

SUNDAY (Feb 18)
‘Canes baseball wraps up their away series against the Florida Gators at 1 p.m.

The Mr. Yellow Rose Scholarship Pageant will take place from 7 to 9:30 p.m. at Clarke Recital Hall.

MONDAY (Feb 19)
International Education and Exchange Programs will hold a Study Abroad Info Session from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. in Allen Hall 104.

A philosophy colloquium on “Apriori Reasoning & Genuine Modality” by guest speaker Scott Sturgeon will take place from 4 to 6 p.m. in Memorial 213.

The University of Miami showed women’s basketball coach Katie Meier how much it appreciates her on F ...

Frank Garis first watched Jalen Rivers from the opposite sideline, and the offensive lineman was imp ...

George Stewart had a big problem, and little time to solve it. It was Week 6 of the 2018 season, and ...

One of the interesting subplots of this Hurricanes season will be watching the evolution of a bunch ...

A six-pack of Hurricanes notes on a Wednesday: ▪ Coach Manny Diaz said the quarterback race among Ta ...

The Emmy Award-winning journalist, who grew up in Miami and started her career in Spanish language t ...

Nursing researchers and music therapists test a simple and cost-effective way of motivating critical ...

The University of Miami Libraries offer readers multiple ways to access the books, which are popular ...

Rosenstiel School researcher Martin Grosell weighs in on how marine life in the Gulf could be affect ...

Varona, an attorney and educator who specializes in administrative law, communications and media law ...

University of Miami Director of Athletics Blake James announced Friday a contract extension for head ...

Adrian Del Castillo garnered his second Freshman All-America honor of the year, appearing on the Per ...

Two-time Miami women's basketball team co-captain Laura Cornelius is set to start her professio ...

Courtney spent nine years previously on Jim Larranaga's staff from 1996-2005. ...

The University of Miami track and field program received 17 All-America honors at the conclusion of ...