what’s going on?

TODAY (Feb 13)
The Save Darfur genocide panel discussion will take place from 6:25 to 7:25 p.m. in Stubblefield 302 at the School of Business.

The Frost School of Music Wind Ensemble and Frost Symphonic Winds present a performance by conductors Gary Green and Phillip L. Clements from 8 to 10 p.m. in Gusman Concert Hall. Admission is free.

WEDNESDAY (Feb 14)
Happy Valentine’s Day!

Looking for a job? The Spring Career Expo will take place from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. in the Wellness Center. Professional dress is required.

Black Awareness Month presents Valentine’s Day Spoken Word Poetry at the Rat at 7 p.m.

CAC will be screening “When Harry Met Sally” at 8 and 10 p.m. in the Cosford Cinema. Free admission with ‘Cane Card.

THURSDAY (Feb 15)
The swearing-in ceremony for UM’s new Chief of Police will take place on the Rock at 12 p.m.

Patio Jams presents Simply Tsfat from 12 to 1:30 p.m. at the UC Patio.

Women’s basketball will take on Georgia Tech at 7 p.m. in the BankUnited Center.

FRIDAY (Feb 16)
Be sure to pick up the latest issue of The Miami Hurricane, available at one of the 50 newsstands on and off campus.

A six-pack of Hurricanes notes on a Wednesday: ▪ The Miami Hurricanes are honoring their 1983 nation ...

With Jaquan Johnson still sidelined with a hamstring strain he suffered on Saturday against Toledo, ...

The Miami Hurricanes are running low on tight ends. But their receivers — notably sophomore speedste ...

A six-pack of Hurricanes notes on a Tuesday: ▪ The pretty even split of carries between Travis Homer ...

The University of Miami has lost another player to surgery, and the depth was already lacking at thi ...

New technology could help schools identify shooters and other intruders before they enter the door. ...

A University of Miami professor has created software to detect fraud in standardized tests. ...

UM President Julio Frenk outlined the strategies of the Roadmap to Our New Century, part of his Stat ...

Students attending Monday night's State of the U address by UM President Julio Frenk offer thei ...

At UM’s inaugural State of the U address, President Julio Frenk detailed the strategies of the Roadm ...

Through three games, Miami is No. 1 in the country in tackles for loss and the entire Hurricanes def ...

Jeff Thomas may be quiet off the field, but the sophomore has been consistently making lots of noise ...

The University of Miami soccer team is set to return to Cobb Stadium, where it will host No. 12 Duke ...

The Atlantic Coast Conference announced Tuesday the league slate for the upcoming 2018-19 season. ...

Miami remained ranked in both major polls Sunday, checking in at No. 21 in the Associated Press Top ...