Update: Al Gore ticket info

Tickets will be distributed next week for the visit of former Vice President Al Gore. Gore will speak on Feb. 28 at the BankUnited Center as as part of the University Lecture Series.
The event is only open to Univerity of Miami students, faculty and staff. Tickets will be available only on a first-come, first-serve basis and are required to attend the event. There is a limit of one ticket per ‘Cane Card.
Tickets will be distributed at the following locations from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Feb. 19 to 23 as well as Feb. 26 and 27:

Coral Gables Campus:
-University Center Information Desk
-Law School Dean of Students office, room A-212

Rosenstiel School:
-Graduate Studies office, room S-A 132

Miller Medical School Campus:
-Students: Office of Student Affairs, RMSB room 2099
-Faculty and Staff: Community Relations, RMSB room 1125

For more information on the event, visit www.miami.edu/communications/events/al_gore.

Information courtesy of UM Media Relations.

With the acquisition of the new instrument and an accompanying nanoindenter, studies at the College of Engineering are entering a new and advanced era of materials characterization. ...

University of Miami researchers applaud the scientific inquiry and access to reliable data that accompanies the legalization of cannabis—as four more states recently approved measures, and federal legislation to decriminalize it continues to progress. ...

The prestigious Pan American Art Projects Gallery will donate 25 percent of a virtual, live event to the University Libraries’ parcel. ...

Members of the University of Miami community share their ideas on how to persevere during the pandemic. ...

University and celebrity musicians will participate in a benefit concert on Thanksgiving Day to support the nonprofit organization Nurse Heroes Foundation. ...