What’s going on?

TODAY (Feb 9)
Applications for the 2007 Homecoming Executive Committee are due by 5 p.m. in UC 209.

Join Canes Night Live in celebrating the Rat’s 34th birthday “Mardi Gras Style” from 10 p.m. to 2 a.m. In true Mardi Gras fashion, free masks and beads will be provided!

SATURDAY (Feb 10)
Looking for some community service? The Venetian Causeway Clean-up will run from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. For more information visit www.ecomb.org/registration.htm.

The Frost Society of Composers presents a night of performances conducted by director Lansing McLoskey from 8 to 10 p.m. at the L. Austin Weeks Center. Admission is free.

SUNDAY (Feb 11)
Canes baseball wraps up their series against UCLA at 1 p.m. at Mark Light Stadium.

Bring your blankets to the Jazz on the Green concert next to Lake Osceola from 3 to 5 p.m.

MONDAY (Feb 12)
Any plans for summer? International Education and Exchange Programs will hold a Summer Session Study Abroad Fair from 11:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. in the UC Lower Lounge.

Toppel Career Center is holding an “Internships 101” workshop from 12 to 1 p.m. in the Toppel Library. For more information call (305) 284-5451.

The HSF Film Series will be screening “Mexico in Motion” at 7 p.m. in LC 190.