What’s going on?

TODAY (Feb 6)
Interested in studying abroad? Stop by the Study Abroad Fair from 11:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. in the UC Lower Lounge.

Who will be the next Miss UM? Find out at the Miss University of Miami Pageant 2007 at 7 p.m. in Gusman Concert Hall. Admission is $5 for UM students.

The Sixth Annual Jack Chester Foundation Lecture presents Aaron Lansky, founder of the National Yiddish Book Center. He will be speaking from 8 to 10 p.m. at the Miller Center. Admission is free; RSVP at 305-284-6882.

WEDNESDAY (Feb 7)
Applications to be a School of Business peer counselor or team leader are due today in Merrick 104.

Looking to get involved on campus? Visit the Spring Involvement Fair from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the UC Patio.

Toppel Career Center presents the “Ready to Wear.Ready to Work” fashion show at the Rat from 6:30 to 8 p.m.

CAC will be screening “Babel” in the Cosford Cinema at 8 and 10 p.m. Free admission with ‘Cane Card.

THURSDAY (Feb 8)
Patio Jams presents Bacon Bits from noon to 1:30 p.m. on the UC Patio.

Women’s basketball will take on Wake Forest at 8 p.m. in the BankUnited Center.

Black Awareness Month presents the Miss Black and Gold Pageant at the Weeks Center from 8 to 10 p.m.

The Miami Hurricanes didn’t waste long to find their replacements for Manny Diaz at defensive coordi ...

The Miami Hurricanes will have to try to get revenge on the Wisconsin Badgers without perhaps their ...

Mark Barnes likes to call Zion Nelson a “throwback” player, but the coach really means Nelson is sor ...

The land of palm trees, beaches and mojitos gave way to the land of the Liberty Bell, cheesesteaks a ...

The University of Miami on Thursday launched a national search as it begins the difficult task of re ...

The Foote Fellows Honors Program offers students added flexibility to pursue multiple academic inter ...

Commencement speakers share gems of insight and wisdom as more than 1,000 UM students graduate in tw ...

During a news conference Wednesday, a UM medical team talked about the clinical findings after exami ...

Your one-stop shop for University of Miami fall commencement information. ...

The University of Miami will welcome more than 1,000 new graduates into the UM alumni family during ...

Hurricanes Name Banda, Patke Co-Defensive Coordinators; Promote Simpson to Associate Head Coach ...

The No. 24/22 Miami women's basketball team will conclude its three-game homestand Sunday at 1 ...

World Series champion and UM baseball All-American Jon Jay will headline the 2019 First Pitch Banque ...

Fall graduation ceremonies held Thursday at Watsco Center. ...

The Miami women's basketball team ascended one position in each of the major national polls thi ...