What’s going on?

TODAY (Feb 6)
Interested in studying abroad? Stop by the Study Abroad Fair from 11:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. in the UC Lower Lounge.

Who will be the next Miss UM? Find out at the Miss University of Miami Pageant 2007 at 7 p.m. in Gusman Concert Hall. Admission is $5 for UM students.

The Sixth Annual Jack Chester Foundation Lecture presents Aaron Lansky, founder of the National Yiddish Book Center. He will be speaking from 8 to 10 p.m. at the Miller Center. Admission is free; RSVP at 305-284-6882.

WEDNESDAY (Feb 7)
Applications to be a School of Business peer counselor or team leader are due today in Merrick 104.

Looking to get involved on campus? Visit the Spring Involvement Fair from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the UC Patio.

Toppel Career Center presents the “Ready to Wear.Ready to Work” fashion show at the Rat from 6:30 to 8 p.m.

CAC will be screening “Babel” in the Cosford Cinema at 8 and 10 p.m. Free admission with ‘Cane Card.

THURSDAY (Feb 8)
Patio Jams presents Bacon Bits from noon to 1:30 p.m. on the UC Patio.

Women’s basketball will take on Wake Forest at 8 p.m. in the BankUnited Center.

Black Awareness Month presents the Miss Black and Gold Pageant at the Weeks Center from 8 to 10 p.m.

Court adjourned at United States v. James Gatto on Monday, but not before one last piece of good new ...

Add former five-star running back recruit Lorenzo Lingard to the growing list of injured Miami Hurri ...

Here’s our story on the big news of the day: Mark Richt admonishing N’Kosi Perry for posting a video ...

University of Miami redshirt freshman quarterback N’Kosi Perry has been reprimanded for posting a vi ...

The Miami Hurricanes are usually off on Mondays. But today, the Canes (5-2, 2-1 Atlantic Coast Confe ...

UM’s annual Food Day celebration will highlight the need to eat sustainable, locally sourced foods ...

A new study by University of Miami psychology researchers of anonymous interactions suggests that hu ...

University of Miami changes program title of Women’s and Gender Studies to Gender and Sexuality Stud ...

Two families with deep ties to Miami—the Millers and Fains— celebrate two endowed faculty chair appo ...

The University of Miami remembers alumnus Erik Hauri—the man who discovered water on the moon. ...

The Hurricanes head to Chestnut Hill, Mass., for a for a nationally-televised game against a rough a ...

A trio of University of Miami men's tennis student-athletes will continue to make a run at the ...

The Oklahoma Sports Hall of Fame announced the 14 semifinalists for the 2018 Paycom Jim Thorpe Award ...

The Miami Hurricanes volleyball team kept its Sunday win streak alive by defeating Georgia Tech, 3-1 ...

The University of Miami men's tennis team continues to have success in the Main Draw, as a pair ...