What’s going on?

TODAY (Feb 6)
Interested in studying abroad? Stop by the Study Abroad Fair from 11:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. in the UC Lower Lounge.

Who will be the next Miss UM? Find out at the Miss University of Miami Pageant 2007 at 7 p.m. in Gusman Concert Hall. Admission is $5 for UM students.

The Sixth Annual Jack Chester Foundation Lecture presents Aaron Lansky, founder of the National Yiddish Book Center. He will be speaking from 8 to 10 p.m. at the Miller Center. Admission is free; RSVP at 305-284-6882.

WEDNESDAY (Feb 7)
Applications to be a School of Business peer counselor or team leader are due today in Merrick 104.

Looking to get involved on campus? Visit the Spring Involvement Fair from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the UC Patio.

Toppel Career Center presents the “Ready to Wear.Ready to Work” fashion show at the Rat from 6:30 to 8 p.m.

CAC will be screening “Babel” in the Cosford Cinema at 8 and 10 p.m. Free admission with ‘Cane Card.

THURSDAY (Feb 8)
Patio Jams presents Bacon Bits from noon to 1:30 p.m. on the UC Patio.

Women’s basketball will take on Wake Forest at 8 p.m. in the BankUnited Center.

Black Awareness Month presents the Miss Black and Gold Pageant at the Weeks Center from 8 to 10 p.m.

Miami baseball coach Gino DiMare didn’t want his Hurricanes this past Sunday looking ahead to the we ...

When UM spring practice begins in a month, here’s one of many things the coaches need to determine: ...

Jaiden Francois already had a reputation as one of South Florida’s top defensive backs for the Class ...

It could be a fruitful year for the Miami Hurricanes in the 2019 NFL Draft. NFL Draft analyst Mel Ki ...

A quick six-pack off UM coach Manny Diaz’s conversation with Joe Zagacki and Don Bailey Jr. on WQAM’ ...

Students are invited to participate in the second annual Students of Color Symposium this weekend, f ...

The University of Miami connects scholarship recipients with the donors who helped make their educat ...

From eliminating waste to reusable containers, there are simple steps you can take to make UM more s ...

UM public health experts try to help tackle Venezuela’s ongoing health care crisis. ...

The Ring Theatre’s contemporary reworking of Molière’s “The Misanthrope” showcases the skills of UM’ ...

The University of Miami got off to a dream start at the ACC Swimming & Diving Championships Wedn ...

The sophomore first baseman smashed two homers to help power Canes to 4-0 start. ...

The University of Miami track and field team is set to compete at the 2019 ACC Indoor Track and Fiel ...

The Hurricanes will wrap up a four-game homestand with a midweek game against FAU on Wednesday at 6 ...

The No. 14 Miami women's basketball team is set to cap its longest road stretch of the season T ...