What’s going on?

TODAY (Feb 2)
Today is the last day of the Kaplan test prep course silent auction. Stop by and place an offer from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. in the UC Breezeway.

‘Canes baseball opens their weekend series against Mercer at 7 p.m. at Mark Light Stadium.

SATURDAY (Feb 3)
Interested in law school? The Multicultural Admissions Fair will take place today from 9 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. at the School of Law. Those interested in attending may RSVP at 305-284-6746.

The celebrity basketball game “Superbowl Gridiron Celebrity Hoops” will be played from 6 to 11 p.m. at the BankUnited Center. Tickets may be purchased at the BUC box office.

Frost Symphony Orchestra presents the Annual Concerto Competition Winner’s Concert from 8 to 10 p.m. in Maurice Gusman Concert Hall. The performance features conductors Thomas Sleeper and Chung Park. Free admission.

SUNDAY (Feb 4)
The Turkish film “Climates” will be screened in the Cosford Cinema at 3 p.m. For more information, call 305-284-4861.

It’s Superbowl Sunday! Watch the Chicago Bears and Indianapolis Colts at 6:25 p.m. on CBS.

MONDAY (Feb 5)
Black Awareness Month presents the Black Beauty Fair from 7 to 9 p.m. in the UC I-lounge.

The Atlantic Coast Conference Baseball Championship schedule is set. The No. 4 seed Miami Hurricanes ...

The first regular season of Gino DiMare’s head-coaching era ended Saturday at Mark Light Field. But ...

The Miami Hurricanes’ hopes for hosting an NCAA regional were damaged a bit on Friday night by a 12- ...

It took a long time for Dewan Hernandez to reach a point of acceptance for what happened to his juni ...

The life of a fullback isn’t always glamorous, even 15 years ago before the position was essentially ...

The University of Miami is shaping the future of education by using innovative approaches that drive ...

Six short films created by University of Miami film students will be screened in Los Angeles this we ...

Researchers from 16 Latin American and Caribbean countries, hosted by the Institute for the Advanced ...

Two University of Miami a cappella groups, Tufaan and BisCaydence, celebrated big wins in different ...

After Alabama’s governor signed into law the most-stringent anti-abortion bill in the nation, UM exp ...

Chris McMahon struck out six over five shutout innings to earn his first win since April 6. ...

Miami's Second Varsity Four earned a bronze medal at the 2019 ACC Rowing Championships Saturday ...

Estela Perez-Somarriba of the Miami women's tennis team is the ITA Southeast Region Arthur Ashe ...

100 days until Miami – Florida LVI. The countdown is on. ...

The ACC Network is set to launch August 22. If your television provider hasn't yet decided to c ...