What’s going on?

TODAY (Feb 2)
Today is the last day of the Kaplan test prep course silent auction. Stop by and place an offer from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. in the UC Breezeway.

‘Canes baseball opens their weekend series against Mercer at 7 p.m. at Mark Light Stadium.

SATURDAY (Feb 3)
Interested in law school? The Multicultural Admissions Fair will take place today from 9 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. at the School of Law. Those interested in attending may RSVP at 305-284-6746.

The celebrity basketball game “Superbowl Gridiron Celebrity Hoops” will be played from 6 to 11 p.m. at the BankUnited Center. Tickets may be purchased at the BUC box office.

Frost Symphony Orchestra presents the Annual Concerto Competition Winner’s Concert from 8 to 10 p.m. in Maurice Gusman Concert Hall. The performance features conductors Thomas Sleeper and Chung Park. Free admission.

SUNDAY (Feb 4)
The Turkish film “Climates” will be screened in the Cosford Cinema at 3 p.m. For more information, call 305-284-4861.

It’s Superbowl Sunday! Watch the Chicago Bears and Indianapolis Colts at 6:25 p.m. on CBS.

MONDAY (Feb 5)
Black Awareness Month presents the Black Beauty Fair from 7 to 9 p.m. in the UC I-lounge.

UM alumna Shirley Hoffman Kilkelly was one of the few women engineers who worked on the Apollo 11 mo ...

College of Engineering alumnus Frank DeMattia was just 21 years old when he went to work at NASA on ...

Registered dietitian Stephanie Sanchez shares realistic, healthy ways to get you on track and headed ...

The overnight pre-orientation program – now in its 30th year – welcomes newly admitted first-year co ...

Apollo 11 astronaut’s moonwalk, which took place 50 years ago Saturday, is remembered by members of ...

Redshirt senior wide receiver K.J. Osborn was among six ACC players named to The Biletnikoff Award W ...

Dane Dunlap, William Grattan-Smith and Franco Aubone were each selected as All-Academic Scholar Athl ...

Two Miami Hurricanes were among those players selected to the preseason watch list for the 25th annu ...

The ITA released Thursday its academic accolades for the 2018-19 season and the University of Miami ...

ESPN Events announced Thursday afternoon the bracket for the 2019 Charleston Classic, set to take pl ...