What’s going on?

TODAY (Feb 2)
Today is the last day of the Kaplan test prep course silent auction. Stop by and place an offer from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. in the UC Breezeway.

‘Canes baseball opens their weekend series against Mercer at 7 p.m. at Mark Light Stadium.

SATURDAY (Feb 3)
Interested in law school? The Multicultural Admissions Fair will take place today from 9 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. at the School of Law. Those interested in attending may RSVP at 305-284-6746.

The celebrity basketball game “Superbowl Gridiron Celebrity Hoops” will be played from 6 to 11 p.m. at the BankUnited Center. Tickets may be purchased at the BUC box office.

Frost Symphony Orchestra presents the Annual Concerto Competition Winner’s Concert from 8 to 10 p.m. in Maurice Gusman Concert Hall. The performance features conductors Thomas Sleeper and Chung Park. Free admission.

SUNDAY (Feb 4)
The Turkish film “Climates” will be screened in the Cosford Cinema at 3 p.m. For more information, call 305-284-4861.

It’s Superbowl Sunday! Watch the Chicago Bears and Indianapolis Colts at 6:25 p.m. on CBS.

MONDAY (Feb 5)
Black Awareness Month presents the Black Beauty Fair from 7 to 9 p.m. in the UC I-lounge.

Frost School of Music’s faculty and staff members and students utilize their talents to help unify t

Rudy Fernandez, senior vice president for public affairs and communications at the University of Mia

Hope is an elusive concept, but it is a crucial feeling to hold on to at a time of crisis. During th

Members of the Muslim Students of the University of Miami celebrate the holy month while adhering to

A University of Miami faculty member offers tips on how to preserve healthy work-life practices as w