What’s going on?

TODAY (Jan 25)
Resident Assistant applications for the 2007 selection must be submitted to the Department of Residence Halls by 5 p.m.

The Belly Bust comedy series is back! Come out to the Rat from 7 to 11 p.m. for a show featuring Jen Kober.

Grammy award-winning singer John Mayer will perform at the BankUnited Center from 8 to 11:45 p.m.

SATURDAY (Jan 26)
Up ’til Dawn is sponsoring a car wash from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the Wendy’s on US-1 and S.W. 57th Avenue.

Hurricanes baseball season kicks off with the Inaugural Hurricanes Baseball FanFest from 4 to 7 p.m. at Mark Light Field. The annual Alumni Game will follow.

SUNDAY (Jan 27)
Watch the women’s basketball team as they take on Clemson at 2 p.m. in the BankUnited Center.

The German film “Requiem” will be screened at the Cosford Cinema from 5 to 6:30 p.m. For more information, call 305-284-4861.

MONDAY (Jan 28)
Want to know what’s going on this semester? Canes Night Live will hold an information session at 7 p.m. in the I-lounge.

The Institute for Cuban and Cuban-American Studies welcomes guest speaker Alejandro Pe

It wasn’t long ago when the Miami Hurricanes’ Class of 2020 included the top three rising senior pro ...

Six new Hurricanes football players arrived on campus and began classes Monday, a group including a ...

The Atlantic Coast Conference Baseball Championship schedule is set. The No. 4 seed Miami Hurricanes ...

The first regular season of Gino DiMare’s head-coaching era ended Saturday at Mark Light Field. But ...

The Miami Hurricanes’ hopes for hosting an NCAA regional were damaged a bit on Friday night by a 12- ...

Imagine simulating diabetes, lung cancer, or heart disease on a device no larger than a credit card. ...

Alabama’s new abortion law puts the issue of women’s rights in the spotlight for the upcoming 2020 e ...

The University of Miami is shaping the future of education by using innovative approaches that drive ...

Six short films created by University of Miami film students will be screened in Los Angeles this we ...

Researchers from 16 Latin American and Caribbean countries, hosted by the Institute for the Advanced ...

Four Miami Hurricanes were among those recognized by the Atlantic Coast Conference Monday for their ...

Top-seeded Estela Perez-Somarriba of the Miami women's tennis team started her NCAA Singles Cha ...

The Barcelona, Spain, native caps his sophomore campaign with a team-high 21 singles wins. ...

The University of Miami track and field program garnered 20 entries in the 2019 NCAA East Preliminar ...

Miami's schedule features seven matches against teams that reached the NCAA Championship. ...