What’s going on?

TODAY (Jan 25)
Resident Assistant applications for the 2007 selection must be submitted to the Department of Residence Halls by 5 p.m.

The Belly Bust comedy series is back! Come out to the Rat from 7 to 11 p.m. for a show featuring Jen Kober.

Grammy award-winning singer John Mayer will perform at the BankUnited Center from 8 to 11:45 p.m.

SATURDAY (Jan 26)
Up ’til Dawn is sponsoring a car wash from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the Wendy’s on US-1 and S.W. 57th Avenue.

Hurricanes baseball season kicks off with the Inaugural Hurricanes Baseball FanFest from 4 to 7 p.m. at Mark Light Field. The annual Alumni Game will follow.

SUNDAY (Jan 27)
Watch the women’s basketball team as they take on Clemson at 2 p.m. in the BankUnited Center.

The German film “Requiem” will be screened at the Cosford Cinema from 5 to 6:30 p.m. For more information, call 305-284-4861.

MONDAY (Jan 28)
Want to know what’s going on this semester? Canes Night Live will hold an information session at 7 p.m. in the I-lounge.

The Institute for Cuban and Cuban-American Studies welcomes guest speaker Alejandro Pe