What’s going on?

TODAY (Jan 23)
Feeling athletic? Check out the Club Sports Expo from 5 to 7 p.m. at the Wellness Center.

The men’s basketball team will take on ACC rival Virginia Tech at 9 p.m. in the BankUnited Center.

Attention juniors and seniors: Apply to attend any orientation session taking place this week. RSVP at www.sa.miami.edu/toppel/orientation.

WEDNESDAY (Jan 24)
The first ever Dress 2 Impress Kick-Off will be hosted by the Toppel Career Center. Stop by the UC Rock from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. for first-hand advice, free pizza and giveaways.

LINK executive board applications are due today in UC 240.

CAC will be screening “The Prestige” in the Cosford Cinema at 8 and 10 p.m. Free admission with ‘Cane Card.

THURSDAY (Jan 25)
Looking to get involved on campus? Visit the Spring Involvement Fair from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. on the UC Patio.

The Fray will perform at the BankUnited Center from starting at 8 p.m.

A free late-night breakfast from IHOP, sponsored by Student Affairs, will be served at the UC Rock from midnight to 2 a.m.

FRIDAY (Jan 26)
Pick up a copy of the latest edition of The Miami Hurricane, on news stands on and around campus every Tuesday and Friday.

A six-pack of Hurricanes notes on a Thursday evening: ▪ UM coach Mark Richt has explained his decisi ...

The Miami Hurricanes had traveled half the field to start the second half when coach Mark Richt enco ...

Jeremiah Payton was one of those prospects the Miami Hurricanes coveted from just about the time he ...

The Miami Hurricanes’ secondary continues to get stronger. Miami, which already holds a pair of comm ...

Mark Richt said he’s spending the bye week evaluating everything about Miami’s offense, a process th ...

University of Miami changes program title of Women’s and Gender Studies to Gender and Sexuality Stud ...

Two families with deep ties to Miami—the Millers and Fains— celebrate two endowed faculty chair appo ...

A fabulous team of staff and volunteers labors long and hard, primed with school spirit, behind the ...

The University of Miami remembers alumnus Erik Hauri—the man who discovered water on the moon. ...

Through an innovative program, Miami Law students are empowering local high schoolers to think like ...

University of Miami head coach Gino DiMare released the Hurricanes' 2019 baseball schedule Thur ...

Senior Dew Weber of the University of Miami golf team continued to march towards her professional go ...

The University of Miami soccer team dropped its ACC road match against NC State, 1-0, Thursday night ...

The University of Miami men's tennis team will take part in the ITA Southeast Regional Champion ...

The University of Miami women's swimming & diving team returns to competition this weekend, ...