What’s going on?

TODAY (Jan 23)
Feeling athletic? Check out the Club Sports Expo from 5 to 7 p.m. at the Wellness Center.

The men’s basketball team will take on ACC rival Virginia Tech at 9 p.m. in the BankUnited Center.

Attention juniors and seniors: Apply to attend any orientation session taking place this week. RSVP at www.sa.miami.edu/toppel/orientation.

WEDNESDAY (Jan 24)
The first ever Dress 2 Impress Kick-Off will be hosted by the Toppel Career Center. Stop by the UC Rock from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. for first-hand advice, free pizza and giveaways.

LINK executive board applications are due today in UC 240.

CAC will be screening “The Prestige” in the Cosford Cinema at 8 and 10 p.m. Free admission with ‘Cane Card.

THURSDAY (Jan 25)
Looking to get involved on campus? Visit the Spring Involvement Fair from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. on the UC Patio.

The Fray will perform at the BankUnited Center from starting at 8 p.m.

A free late-night breakfast from IHOP, sponsored by Student Affairs, will be served at the UC Rock from midnight to 2 a.m.

FRIDAY (Jan 26)
Pick up a copy of the latest edition of The Miami Hurricane, on news stands on and around campus every Tuesday and Friday.

Friday was strange for Gino DiMare. It wasn’t because his whole family went out to the mound at Alex ...

One thing was obvious to Wayne Younger the first time he got his hands on Ladarius Tennison: The ath ...

Though it’s early, UM already has assembled an outstanding nine-member 2020 recruiting class, a grou ...

Three days before they open their season against the Rutgers Scarlet Knights, the Miami Hurricanes h ...

The first half of Wednesday night’s game was as lousy as the weather outside the Watsco Center, as t ...

UM alumna Alina Mayo Azze, who has covered a myriad of topics during her 37-year career, has been a ...

Happiness and well-being scholar Tal Ben-Shahar is UM’s newest Distinguished Presidential Scholar. ...

UM experts react to a new ban that prohibits people in Key West from using certain types of sunscree ...

A matchmaker extraordinaire, Ricardo Cepeda, the manager of the UM Zebrafish Facility, is passionate ...

The University of Miami baseball team opened the Gino DiMare era with a record-setting victory over ...

The Canes open the 75th season in program history and first under the direction of head coach Gino D ...

Game time is 6 p.m. in Chestnut Hill, Mass. ...

The No. 20 Miami women's basketball team will play its second top-five foe in a span of three g ...

The University of Miami golf team heads to the Big Easy to open competition Sunday at the 2019 Allst ...