What’s going on?

TODAY (Jan 23)
Feeling athletic? Check out the Club Sports Expo from 5 to 7 p.m. at the Wellness Center.

The men’s basketball team will take on ACC rival Virginia Tech at 9 p.m. in the BankUnited Center.

Attention juniors and seniors: Apply to attend any orientation session taking place this week. RSVP at www.sa.miami.edu/toppel/orientation.

WEDNESDAY (Jan 24)
The first ever Dress 2 Impress Kick-Off will be hosted by the Toppel Career Center. Stop by the UC Rock from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. for first-hand advice, free pizza and giveaways.

LINK executive board applications are due today in UC 240.

CAC will be screening “The Prestige” in the Cosford Cinema at 8 and 10 p.m. Free admission with ‘Cane Card.

THURSDAY (Jan 25)
Looking to get involved on campus? Visit the Spring Involvement Fair from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. on the UC Patio.

The Fray will perform at the BankUnited Center from starting at 8 p.m.

A free late-night breakfast from IHOP, sponsored by Student Affairs, will be served at the UC Rock from midnight to 2 a.m.

FRIDAY (Jan 26)
Pick up a copy of the latest edition of The Miami Hurricane, on news stands on and around campus every Tuesday and Friday.

A day after naming Ephraim Banda and Jonathan Patke co-defensive coordinators, the Miami Hurricanes ...

It doesn’t matter if the number is actually 21 or it’s just what Jeremiah Payton estimates now. Twen ...

The Miami Hurricanes didn’t waste long to find their replacements for Manny Diaz at defensive coordi ...

The Miami Hurricanes will have to try to get revenge on the Wisconsin Badgers without perhaps their ...

Mark Barnes likes to call Zion Nelson a “throwback” player, but the coach really means Nelson is sor ...

The Foote Fellows Honors Program offers students added flexibility to pursue multiple academic inter ...

Commencement speakers share gems of insight and wisdom as more than 1,000 UM students graduate in tw ...

During a news conference Wednesday, a UM medical team talked about the clinical findings after exami ...

Your one-stop shop for University of Miami fall commencement information. ...

The University of Miami will welcome more than 1,000 new graduates into the UM alumni family during ...

Hurricanes Name Banda, Patke Co-Defensive Coordinators; Promote Simpson to Associate Head Coach ...

The Hurricanes hosted their annual Football Awards Show Saturday at Gusman Hall, honoring the 2018 S ...

The No. 24/22 Miami women's basketball team will conclude its three-game homestand Sunday at 1 ...

World Series champion and UM baseball All-American Jon Jay will headline the 2019 First Pitch Banque ...

Fall graduation ceremonies held Thursday at Watsco Center. ...