What’s going on?

TODAY (Jan 23)
Feeling athletic? Check out the Club Sports Expo from 5 to 7 p.m. at the Wellness Center.

The men’s basketball team will take on ACC rival Virginia Tech at 9 p.m. in the BankUnited Center.

Attention juniors and seniors: Apply to attend any orientation session taking place this week. RSVP at www.sa.miami.edu/toppel/orientation.

WEDNESDAY (Jan 24)
The first ever Dress 2 Impress Kick-Off will be hosted by the Toppel Career Center. Stop by the UC Rock from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. for first-hand advice, free pizza and giveaways.

LINK executive board applications are due today in UC 240.

CAC will be screening “The Prestige” in the Cosford Cinema at 8 and 10 p.m. Free admission with ‘Cane Card.

THURSDAY (Jan 25)
Looking to get involved on campus? Visit the Spring Involvement Fair from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. on the UC Patio.

The Fray will perform at the BankUnited Center from starting at 8 p.m.

A free late-night breakfast from IHOP, sponsored by Student Affairs, will be served at the UC Rock from midnight to 2 a.m.

FRIDAY (Jan 26)
Pick up a copy of the latest edition of The Miami Hurricane, on news stands on and around campus every Tuesday and Friday.

One of the reasons Manny Diaz overhauled his recruiting department when he took over as UM’s coach i ...

Connor McLaughlin never gave much thought to the Miami Hurricanes when he was younger. Even though h ...

The Miami Hurricanes’ 2020 recruiting class continues to grow. Three-star Deerfield Beach wide recei ...

Chaminade-Madonna in Hollywood has produced some distinguished alums, including ESPN (and Miami Hera ...

Columbus was a popular destination for coaches throughout the first full week of May this spring. On ...

Academics met at the University of Miami to plan the next phase of a study looking at how journalist ...

Former University of Miami student Elio M. Garcia, Jr. and his wife Linda Antonsson discuss their jo ...

Researchers at the University of Miami are using big data to identify affordable housing opportuniti ...

From office furniture to electronics to kitchen items, the University of Miami sells surplus propert ...

Researchers at the University of Miami are studying zebrafish to understand human genetics and ident ...

Top-seeded Estela Perez-Somarriba of the Miami women's tennis team secured her spot in the NCAA ...

Six members of the Miami track and field team earned a spot at the 2019 NCAA Outdoor Championships i ...

Former Miami women's basketball standout Emese Hof will begin her overseas professional career ...

It took extra innings, but the Canes dropped their final game of pool play at the 2019 ACC Baseball ...

The Student-Athlete Development department has grown in size and scope and become an integral part o ...