What’s going on?

TODAY (Jan 19)
The visiting Cleveland Orchestra at the University of Miami features a performance by soprano Kimberly Ogonosky. The recital will take place from 8 to 10 p.m. at the L. Austin Weeks Center. Admission is free.

“Talladega Nights: The Legend of Ricky Bobby” will be screened from 8 to 11 p.m. on the University Green.

SATURDAY (Jan 20)
The United Black Students will host this year’s MLK Day of Service from 6:45 a.m. to 2 p.m. Participants must register beforehand and should report to the UC Rock at 6:45 a.m.

The Frost Chorale will perform with the Cleveland Orchestra under conductor Franz Welse Most. The performance will take place at the Carnival Center for the Performing Arts. For tickets and more information call 305-949-6722.

Pirates of the Caribbean II will be screened at the Cosford Cinema at 8 p.m. and 10 p.m. Admission is free with a Cane Card.

SUNDAY (Jan 21)
Almunus Humberto Calzada’s art exhibit “In Dreams Awake” will be at the Lowe Art Museum. The exhibit is composed of architectural settings that evoke both the Cuba of his birth and the odyssey of his exile.

MONDAY (Jan 22)
The Cleveland Orchestra and Frost School of Music continue to offer seminars and special performances for the next five days. For more information, call (305) 284-2241.

Pro Football Focus unveiled where Power 5 programs rank in tackles for a loss or no gain against the ...

A six-pack of Hurricanes notes on a Thursday evening: ▪ UM coach Mark Richt has explained his decisi ...

Braylen Ingraham’s final college visit before decision day took him just about as far from home as p ...

The Miami Hurricanes had traveled half the field to start the second half when coach Mark Richt enco ...

Jeremiah Payton was one of those prospects the Miami Hurricanes coveted from just about the time he ...

UM’s annual Food Day celebration will highlight the need to eat sustainable, locally sourced foods ...

University of Miami changes program title of Women’s and Gender Studies to Gender and Sexuality Stud ...

Two families with deep ties to Miami—the Millers and Fains— celebrate two endowed faculty chair appo ...

The University of Miami remembers alumnus Erik Hauri—the man who discovered water on the moon. ...

Through an innovative program, Miami Law students are empowering local high schoolers to think like ...

The Miami women's tennis team turned in a strong showing Saturday at the ITA Southeast Regional ...

On the first day of Main Draw action at the ITA Southeast Regional Championships Presented by Oracle ...

The University of Miami soccer team closes out action in the Tar Heel state with a match against thi ...

The Miami women's tennis team opened play Friday at the ITA Southeast Regional Championships Pr ...

The Miami Hurricanes fell in their tri-meet with Georgia Tech and Notre Dame Saturday afternoon, dro ...