What’s going on?

TODAY (Jan 19)
The visiting Cleveland Orchestra at the University of Miami features a performance by soprano Kimberly Ogonosky. The recital will take place from 8 to 10 p.m. at the L. Austin Weeks Center. Admission is free.

“Talladega Nights: The Legend of Ricky Bobby” will be screened from 8 to 11 p.m. on the University Green.

SATURDAY (Jan 20)
The United Black Students will host this year’s MLK Day of Service from 6:45 a.m. to 2 p.m. Participants must register beforehand and should report to the UC Rock at 6:45 a.m.

The Frost Chorale will perform with the Cleveland Orchestra under conductor Franz Welse Most. The performance will take place at the Carnival Center for the Performing Arts. For tickets and more information call 305-949-6722.

Pirates of the Caribbean II will be screened at the Cosford Cinema at 8 p.m. and 10 p.m. Admission is free with a Cane Card.

SUNDAY (Jan 21)
Almunus Humberto Calzada’s art exhibit “In Dreams Awake” will be at the Lowe Art Museum. The exhibit is composed of architectural settings that evoke both the Cuba of his birth and the odyssey of his exile.

MONDAY (Jan 22)
The Cleveland Orchestra and Frost School of Music continue to offer seminars and special performances for the next five days. For more information, call (305) 284-2241.

While the University of Miami has just three Class of 2019 oral commitments on offense, the Canes ha ...

Gerald Willis’ monster season has earned another piece of national recognition. On Monday, the Miami ...

It hasn’t been a great few weeks on the recruiting trail for the Miami Hurricanes with regards to of ...

A six-pack of Heat notes, leading up to Heat-Lakers on Monday night: ▪ In the days before one of his ...

A six-pack of Canes notes on a Friday: ▪ UM coach Mark Richt hasn’t yet given any indication to the ...

Most UM Debate Team members devote 10 to 15 hours of preparation for each tournament. ...

National Geographic connects with the University of Miami to empower the next generation of storytel ...

Following national recognition for its French production of Cinderella, the Frost Opera Theater is d ...

Several UM art students are getting real-world exposure during a highly anticipated – and attended – ...

Over the past several years, more and more students are using UM Libraries as a study place, a meeti ...

Gerald Willis III added to his postseason awards list, picking up second-team All-America honors fro ...

Following its longest break of the season thus far, the No. 25/23 Miami women's basketball team ...

Miami head women's tennis coach Paige Yaroshuk-Tews announced Friday the signing of two players ...

After a six-day layoff, the No. 25/23 Miami women's basketball team will be back in action Sund ...

University of Miami redshirt senior defensive tackle Gerald Willis III was recognized for his outsta ...