What’s going on?

TODAY (Jan 19)
The visiting Cleveland Orchestra at the University of Miami features a performance by soprano Kimberly Ogonosky. The recital will take place from 8 to 10 p.m. at the L. Austin Weeks Center. Admission is free.

“Talladega Nights: The Legend of Ricky Bobby” will be screened from 8 to 11 p.m. on the University Green.

SATURDAY (Jan 20)
The United Black Students will host this year’s MLK Day of Service from 6:45 a.m. to 2 p.m. Participants must register beforehand and should report to the UC Rock at 6:45 a.m.

The Frost Chorale will perform with the Cleveland Orchestra under conductor Franz Welse Most. The performance will take place at the Carnival Center for the Performing Arts. For tickets and more information call 305-949-6722.

Pirates of the Caribbean II will be screened at the Cosford Cinema at 8 p.m. and 10 p.m. Admission is free with a Cane Card.

SUNDAY (Jan 21)
Almunus Humberto Calzada’s art exhibit “In Dreams Awake” will be at the Lowe Art Museum. The exhibit is composed of architectural settings that evoke both the Cuba of his birth and the odyssey of his exile.

MONDAY (Jan 22)
The Cleveland Orchestra and Frost School of Music continue to offer seminars and special performances for the next five days. For more information, call (305) 284-2241.

The Miami Hurricanes’ 2020 recruiting class continues to grow. Three-star Deerfield Beach wide recei ...

Chaminade-Madonna in Hollywood has produced some distinguished alums, including ESPN (and Miami Hera ...

Columbus was a popular destination for coaches throughout the first full week of May this spring. On ...

With Mark Walton (cut by Cincinnati) and Kendrick Norton (released by Carolina), the Dolphins have n ...

Perhaps no one but Kellen Winslow II knows for sure when his deep dive began from beloved University ...

Researchers at the University of Miami are transforming weather forecasts by creating a seasonal for ...

Imagine simulating diabetes, lung cancer, or heart disease on a device no larger than a credit card. ...

Alabama’s new abortion law puts the issue of women’s rights in the spotlight for the upcoming 2020 e ...

The University of Miami is shaping the future of education by using innovative approaches that drive ...

Six short films created by University of Miami film students will be screened in Los Angeles this we ...

Top-seeded Estela Perez-Somarriba of the Miami women's tennis team edged No. 77 Paola Diaz-Delg ...

The Bowling Green, Ky., native joins the Hurricanes after spending two seasons at Liberty. ...

Redshirt junior Brian Van Belle will take the mound in Miami's ACC Baseball Championship opener ...

For the 17th year in a row, the Miami women's tennis team ended the season in the top 25 of the ...

The quest for a spot at the 2019 NCAA Outdoor Championships begins Thursday for Miami's track a ...