No significant updates to Pata case

12:00AM MONDAY- Police still have no suspects in the suspected homicide of senior lineman Bryan Pata though they are still following “a voluminous number of leads,” according to an article in The Palm Beach Post. Adrenia Lynes, a friend of the Pata family, told The Post that Pata was arguing with an unidentified man in the parking lot of his apartment complex last Tuesday night, and was shot in the back of the head as he tried to walk away from the dispute.

During a virtual panel discussion hosted by the University of Washington, President Julio Frenk discussed global responses to the pandemic—and what is needed to move forward. ...

Members of the Homecoming Executive Committee share how they pivoted this year to plan a ’Canes Spirit Week that continues to generate excitement and honor tradition. ...

One of the University’s largest student-run organizations didn’t miss a beat when moving its dance lessons online. ...

Tau Sigma National Honor Society and the Department of Orientation and Commuter Student Involvement host a week of interactive events honoring transfer students Oct. 19-25. ...

A graduate of the highly selective Applied Behavior Analysis program, Fajer Almenaie is changing the landscape for children on the autism spectrum in the Middle East. ...