bun in the oven? take your buns to your boyfriend first!

I think that I might be pregnant. It’s not like it’s some random person’s baby because I’ve been with my boyfriend for two years. The whole thing was an accident, but I think that I might want to keep the baby. I’m going to be graduating next May. The problem is that my boyfriend and I had decided that if this ever happened, we wouldn’t keep the baby, and I would have an abortion. I don’t know if I feel that way anymore. I haven’t told anyone about this, not even my boyfriend. We haven’t discussed any of our plans for after graduation, and I don’t want to make it seem as if I’m keeping the baby in order to keep him. Our relationship is really good, and I don’t think that I would ever have to do anything like that to keep him with me. I just think that I want to keep the baby.

Baby Blues?

Dear Reader,

A pregnancy is an awfully big deal, in case you’re not aware; a baby links two people together for a lifetime. Before I continue on, are you absolutely sure that you are pregnant? Have you taken more than one test? Have you been to the doctor to confirm your suspicions? Do you have a very trusted friend (your boyfriend!) upon whom you can rely for emotional support? If you only think that you might be pregnant but have yet to take a test, please save yourself the twisted emotional trauma of pondering the hypothetical and get yourself to a drug store.

If you are already 100% sure that there is a bun in the oven, you absolutely owe it to your boyfriend to let him know what’s up. Some might disagree with me, but I think that your boyfriend should have some say as to the outcome of this situation. I am assuming, because there are very few young twenty-something males in this world who have the emotional and financial capabilities to care for a child, that your boyfriend might not agree with your change of heart, and I think that his opinions are as valid as yours are.

Furthermore, you must ponder your varied future circumstances – who will raise the baby? Where will you live with this baby? How will you support yourself and this baby? These are some fairly overwhelming questions to think about, so do yourself a favor, and clue your boyfriend in before you make any rash decisions on your own.

Best of Luck!

V.

Fact O’ the Day…Approximately 86% percent of women are content with the size of their partner’s penis…

Please send probing inquiries to DearV@hotmail.com or drop V a line in her box in the office of The Hurricane. All questions and comments will remain anonymous.

Seniors Emily Gossett, Millie Chokshi, and Jason Kaplan are eager to implement their platform throug ...

Follow the sights and sounds of the pregame festivities in Orlando leading up to Saturday’s big game ...

A team of researchers created the first mapping model of its kind to track how hate spreads and adap ...

University of Miami professors who study water treatment and civil engineering say that water contam ...

University of Miami experts in health geography, law, and public health weigh in on some of the issu ...

RSS Error: A feed could not be found at http://www.hurricanesports.com/rss.aspx. A feed with an invalid mime type may fall victim to this error, or SimplePie was unable to auto-discover it.. Use force_feed() if you are certain this URL is a real feed.