EXTRA: Dutch Hookers Requested for Troops in Afghanistan

A top female politician in Holland wants Dutch prostitutes sent abroad with the troops to help them “relax” in Afghanistan and Bosnia. Annemarie Jorritsma, a politician for the centre-right People’s Party for Freedom and Democracy (VVD) along with the mayor of the mayor of the town of Almere went on national Dutch television to demand the ‘extra benefits’ for soldiers. Jorritsma added, “The army must think about how their soldiers can let off some steam.” The idea has been backed by the Dutch sex workers union which said it thought the idea had some merit. However, an unnamed military spokesman expressed some reservations in the ‘Volkskrant’ newspaper: “I don’t think my wife would like the idea very much.”

Former University of Miami star running back Mark Walton was arrested late Friday on a charge of mis ...

Friday was strange for Gino DiMare. It wasn’t because his whole family went out to the mound at Alex ...

One thing was obvious to Wayne Younger the first time he got his hands on Ladarius Tennison: The ath ...

Though it’s early, UM already has assembled an outstanding nine-member 2020 recruiting class, a grou ...

Three days before they open their season against the Rutgers Scarlet Knights, the Miami Hurricanes h ...

UM alumna Alina Mayo Azze, who has covered a myriad of topics during her 37-year career, has been a ...

Happiness and well-being scholar Tal Ben-Shahar is UM’s newest Distinguished Presidential Scholar. ...

UM experts react to a new ban that prohibits people in Key West from using certain types of sunscree ...

A matchmaker extraordinaire, Ricardo Cepeda, the manager of the UM Zebrafish Facility, is passionate ...

The sophomore first baseman slugged his second homer of the weekend to lead the Canes to a series wi ...

The University of Miami baseball team opened the Gino DiMare era with a record-setting victory over ...

The University of Miami women's swimming team put together 14 lifetime bests Saturday at its an ...

Game time is 6 p.m. in Chestnut Hill, Mass. ...

The No. 20 Miami women's basketball team will play its second top-five foe in a span of three g ...