EXTRA: Dutch Hookers Requested for Troops in Afghanistan

A top female politician in Holland wants Dutch prostitutes sent abroad with the troops to help them “relax” in Afghanistan and Bosnia. Annemarie Jorritsma, a politician for the centre-right People’s Party for Freedom and Democracy (VVD) along with the mayor of the mayor of the town of Almere went on national Dutch television to demand the ‘extra benefits’ for soldiers. Jorritsma added, “The army must think about how their soldiers can let off some steam.” The idea has been backed by the Dutch sex workers union which said it thought the idea had some merit. However, an unnamed military spokesman expressed some reservations in the ‘Volkskrant’ newspaper: “I don’t think my wife would like the idea very much.”

The losses keep coming for Miami Hurricanes football and Mark Richt. And this feels like the biggest ...

The University of Miami is on the verge of losing the architect of one of the nation’s best defenses ...

The postseason acknowledgments continue to roll in for Gerald Willis. The Miami Hurricanes defensive ...

It is recruiting season in college football, and the Miami Hurricanes have one particular commitment ...

The early signing period is right around the corner and the Miami Hurricanes have plenty of work to ...

UM public relations students unveiled their plans to reposition March for Our Lives to attract colle ...

The answer to that question may impact what happens to the European Union. ...

Most UM Debate Team members devote 10 to 15 hours of preparation for each tournament. ...

National Geographic connects with the University of Miami to empower the next generation of storytel ...

Following national recognition for its French production of Cinderella, the Frost Opera Theater is d ...

The Miami women's basketball team ascended one position in each of the major national polls thi ...

Gerald Willis III added to his postseason awards list, picking up second-team All-America honors fro ...

Following its longest break of the season thus far, the No. 25/23 Miami women's basketball team ...

Miami head women's tennis coach Paige Yaroshuk-Tews announced Friday the signing of two players ...

After a six-day layoff, the No. 25/23 Miami women's basketball team will be back in action Sund ...