EXTRA: Dutch Hookers Requested for Troops in Afghanistan

A top female politician in Holland wants Dutch prostitutes sent abroad with the troops to help them “relax” in Afghanistan and Bosnia. Annemarie Jorritsma, a politician for the centre-right People’s Party for Freedom and Democracy (VVD) along with the mayor of the mayor of the town of Almere went on national Dutch television to demand the ‘extra benefits’ for soldiers. Jorritsma added, “The army must think about how their soldiers can let off some steam.” The idea has been backed by the Dutch sex workers union which said it thought the idea had some merit. However, an unnamed military spokesman expressed some reservations in the ‘Volkskrant’ newspaper: “I don’t think my wife would like the idea very much.”

A six-pack of Hurricanes notes on a Thursday evening: ▪ UM coach Mark Richt has explained his decisi ...

The Miami Hurricanes had traveled half the field to start the second half when coach Mark Richt enco ...

Jeremiah Payton was one of those prospects the Miami Hurricanes coveted from just about the time he ...

The Miami Hurricanes’ secondary continues to get stronger. Miami, which already holds a pair of comm ...

Mark Richt said he’s spending the bye week evaluating everything about Miami’s offense, a process th ...

Two families with deep ties to Miami—the Millers and Fains— celebrate two endowed faculty chair appo ...

A fabulous team of staff and volunteers labors long and hard, primed with school spirit, behind the ...

The University of Miami remembers alumnus Erik Hauri—the man who discovered water on the moon. ...

Through an innovative program, Miami Law students are empowering local high schoolers to think like ...

The global exploration, media, and education company will kick off a national campaign at UM to offe ...

University of Miami head coach Gino DiMare released the Hurricanes' 2019 baseball schedule Thur ...

The University of Miami men's tennis team will take part in the ITA Southeast Regional Champion ...

The University of Miami women's swimming & diving team returns to competition this weekend, ...

The University of Miami volleyball team is set to host Clemson and Georgia Tech in the first of four ...

Four members of the Miami women's tennis team will take part in the ITA Southeast Regional Cham ...