STRANGE NEWS

Celebrity Dolls

As if being a musician isn’t enough, Gwen Stefani is joining other celebrities in the world of marketing. After No Doubt, she went solo and shortly after became a fashion designer, an actress and now is directing her focus towards children’s apparel and toys. For those of you who have been anxiously awaiting the release of the Gwen Stefani dolls, “Gwen” are now available for preorder exclusively from Target.

ESPN Fanatic

Many soon-to-be-fathers get excited at the thought of a newborn son and the endless possibilities of playing catch, fishing trips and other male-bonding adventures. For Rusty Real, he took this to an extreme. His wife, Leann Real, had promised her husband, an avid sports fan, that if they ever had a son he’d get to pick the name. Sure enough, this week at Biloxi Regional Medical Center a healthy eight pound ESPN Montana Real was born. Rusty Real chose ESPN (pronounced Espen) after the popular sports network and Montana after the football legend Joe Montana. ESPN Montana isn’t alone however; three other children were born in 2005 with the name include Espn Malachi McCall in Pampa, Texas, Espn Curiel in Corpus Christi, Texas and Espn Blondeel in Michigan.

So what’s UM getting with this recruiting class, among players already committed, most or all of who ...

On the eve of the early signing period, the new University of Miami defensive coordinators met the m ...

The early signing period is finally here and the Miami Hurricanes’ class is, at least for now, disap ...

Photo Gallery: UM football availabiilty | Tuesday, December 18, 2018 … Click to Continue » ...

Zach McCloud said he never doubted whether he would return to the Miami Hurricanes for his senior se ...

Feelings of depression and anxiety rise during the holidays, but there’s plenty you can do to keep u ...

The Foote Fellows Honors Program offers students added flexibility to pursue multiple academic inter ...

Commencement speakers share gems of insight and wisdom as more than 1,000 UM students graduate in tw ...

During a news conference Wednesday, a UM medical team talked about the clinical findings after exami ...

Your one-stop shop for University of Miami fall commencement information. ...

Things have changed in Coral Gables since the end of the regular season, but there will be a familia ...

Canes and Houston Baptist play at 7 p.m. Wednesday at Watsco Center. ...

The No. 24/23 Miami women's basketball team will begin play at the Florida Sunshine Classic in ...

Hurricanes Name Banda, Patke Co-Defensive Coordinators; Promote Simpson to Associate Head Coach ...

The Miami women's basketball team is ranked in the top 25 of both major national polls this wee ...