STRANGE NEWS

Celebrity Dolls

As if being a musician isn’t enough, Gwen Stefani is joining other celebrities in the world of marketing. After No Doubt, she went solo and shortly after became a fashion designer, an actress and now is directing her focus towards children’s apparel and toys. For those of you who have been anxiously awaiting the release of the Gwen Stefani dolls, “Gwen” are now available for preorder exclusively from Target.

ESPN Fanatic

Many soon-to-be-fathers get excited at the thought of a newborn son and the endless possibilities of playing catch, fishing trips and other male-bonding adventures. For Rusty Real, he took this to an extreme. His wife, Leann Real, had promised her husband, an avid sports fan, that if they ever had a son he’d get to pick the name. Sure enough, this week at Biloxi Regional Medical Center a healthy eight pound ESPN Montana Real was born. Rusty Real chose ESPN (pronounced Espen) after the popular sports network and Montana after the football legend Joe Montana. ESPN Montana isn’t alone however; three other children were born in 2005 with the name include Espn Malachi McCall in Pampa, Texas, Espn Curiel in Corpus Christi, Texas and Espn Blondeel in Michigan.

University of Miami coach Mark Richt apparently is a fan of President Teddy Roosevelt’s — or at leas ...

If there was one freshman the Miami Hurricanes knew would have to help entering the season, Brevin J ...

Not only has Gerald Willis been one of the best stories of the Miami Hurricanes’ season, he has also ...

The Miami Hurricanes started the season No. 8 nationally in both major polls. Now, they’re nowhere t ...

With a bye week on the horizon, the meager University of Miami offense has nearly two weeks to attem ...

More than 600 students participate in the National Gandhi Day of Service, the largest annual service ...

Home Truth, the story of Jessica Lenahan’s pursuit of more effective domestic violence laws, screene ...

Members of the UM community who want to donate to relief efforts for those impacted by Hurricanes Mi ...

The University of Miami’s Model UN is working to expand its membership and reputation with its first ...

During a keynote address at a conference in Los Angeles, entrepreneurial heavyweight Magic Leap anno ...

The Miami Hurricanes volleyball team improved to 10-5, 6-2 in the ACC, with a 3-0 sweep of Boston Co ...

The Miami women's tennis team closed the Bedford Cup with a perfect day, winning each match in ...

"In The Pool" is a series highlighting the University of Miami swimming & diving stude ...

Playing in front of a boisterous home crowd, the University of Miami soccer team earned a, 1-1, draw ...

The Hurricanes fell in their ACC road opener to the Virginia Cavaliers. ...