Strange News

Acne medicated chocolate bar

Looks like the old adage that said eating too much chocolate only puts zits on your face really was an old wives’ tale. Borba, a manufacturer of cosmetics and skin care products, extended its line of “ingestible care products” with its new delicious “Chocolate Clarifying Bar”. The zit-zapping dessert contains Borba’s “Skin Balance Clarifying Aqua-Less Crystalline Powder” which is said to remove toxins and improve skin clarity. The powder contains a cultivated bio-vitamin complex which helps damaged skin regenerate its natural support system. To find this wonder confection bar, visit Nordstrom’s online retail store.

Screech’s Scandalous Sex Tape

Dustin Diamond, who played Samuel “Screech” Powers on the infamous teen sitcom Saved By The Bell, has followed the lead of actors such as Paris Hilton and Colin Farrell by starring in his own shocking and graphic sex tape.

Shot in a hotel suite, the video begins with Diamond, now 29, sitting in a bathtub telling viewers what is about to happen. Then, while holding the camera he provides running commentary while having sex with two unidentified women. The intentions for the tape are questionable as Diamond’s manager, Roger Paul, told a New York newspaper the tape could be good for his client’s career: “Dustin has been trying to escape the Screech typecast,” he said. “So this may help get more bookings.”

The Miami Hurricanes are running low on tight ends. But their receivers — notably sophomore speedste ...

A six-pack of Hurricanes notes on a Tuesday: ▪ The pretty even split of carries between Travis Homer ...

The University of Miami has lost another player to surgery, and the depth was already lacking at thi ...

A six-pack of UM notes on a Monday: ▪ There has been no more popular or successful quarterback at UM ...

The Miami Hurricanes’ defense leads the nation in tackles for loss and stopping opponents on third d ...

New technology could help schools identify shooters and other intruders before they enter the door. ...

A University of Miami professor has created software to detect fraud in standardized tests. ...

UM President Julio Frenk outlined the strategies of the Roadmap to Our New Century, part of his Stat ...

Students attending Monday night's State of the U address by UM President Julio Frenk offer thei ...

At UM’s inaugural State of the U address, President Julio Frenk detailed the strategies of the Roadm ...

Jeff Thomas may be quiet off the field, but the sophomore has been consistently making lots of noise ...

The Atlantic Coast Conference announced Tuesday the league slate for the upcoming 2018-19 season. ...

Miami remained ranked in both major polls Sunday, checking in at No. 21 in the Associated Press Top ...

The Miami Hurricanes came to Toledo, Ohio for the biggest home game in the history of Toledo footbal ...

A quartet of University of Miami men's tennis student-athletes concluded the final day of compe ...