HOW WE ARE… SEXUALLY

The Trojan Sex Report Card
on the 100 most Sexually Healthy Schools

1. Yale University
2. University of Iowa
3. U of Michigan-Ann Arbor
4. Stanford University
5. Oregon State University
49. University of Florida
55. University of Miami
83. Florida State University
99. University of Notre Dame
100. Brigham Young University

Grading criteria:

Informative and helpful website
 Condom advice and availability
 Contraception types, descriptions, use and effectiveness
 HIV and STD testing
 Sexual assault counseling and services
 Advice column or Q&A feature
 Counseling services, peer counseling, campus events and other outreach programs

Miami baseball coach Gino DiMare didn’t want his Hurricanes this past Sunday looking ahead to the we ...

When UM spring practice begins in a month, here’s one of many things the coaches need to determine: ...

Jaiden Francois already had a reputation as one of South Florida’s top defensive backs for the Class ...

It could be a fruitful year for the Miami Hurricanes in the 2019 NFL Draft. NFL Draft analyst Mel Ki ...

A quick six-pack off UM coach Manny Diaz’s conversation with Joe Zagacki and Don Bailey Jr. on WQAM’ ...

Students are invited to participate in the second annual Students of Color Symposium this weekend, f ...

The University of Miami connects scholarship recipients with the donors who helped make their educat ...

From eliminating waste to reusable containers, there are simple steps you can take to make UM more s ...

UM public health experts try to help tackle Venezuela’s ongoing health care crisis. ...

The Ring Theatre’s contemporary reworking of Molière’s “The Misanthrope” showcases the skills of UM’ ...

The University of Miami got off to a dream start at the ACC Swimming & Diving Championships Wedn ...

The sophomore first baseman smashed two homers to help power Canes to 4-0 start. ...

The University of Miami track and field team is set to compete at the 2019 ACC Indoor Track and Fiel ...

The Hurricanes will wrap up a four-game homestand with a midweek game against FAU on Wednesday at 6 ...

The No. 14 Miami women's basketball team is set to cap its longest road stretch of the season T ...