HOW WE ARE… SEXUALLY

The Trojan Sex Report Card
on the 100 most Sexually Healthy Schools

1. Yale University
2. University of Iowa
3. U of Michigan-Ann Arbor
4. Stanford University
5. Oregon State University
49. University of Florida
55. University of Miami
83. Florida State University
99. University of Notre Dame
100. Brigham Young University

Grading criteria:

Informative and helpful website
 Condom advice and availability
 Contraception types, descriptions, use and effectiveness
 HIV and STD testing
 Sexual assault counseling and services
 Advice column or Q&A feature
 Counseling services, peer counseling, campus events and other outreach programs

The University of Miami showed women’s basketball coach Katie Meier how much it appreciates her on F ...

Frank Garis first watched Jalen Rivers from the opposite sideline, and the offensive lineman was imp ...

George Stewart had a big problem, and little time to solve it. It was Week 6 of the 2018 season, and ...

One of the interesting subplots of this Hurricanes season will be watching the evolution of a bunch ...

A six-pack of Hurricanes notes on a Wednesday: ▪ Coach Manny Diaz said the quarterback race among Ta ...

The Emmy Award-winning journalist, who grew up in Miami and started her career in Spanish language t ...

Nursing researchers and music therapists test a simple and cost-effective way of motivating critical ...

The University of Miami Libraries offer readers multiple ways to access the books, which are popular ...

Rosenstiel School researcher Martin Grosell weighs in on how marine life in the Gulf could be affect ...

Varona, an attorney and educator who specializes in administrative law, communications and media law ...

University of Miami Director of Athletics Blake James announced Friday a contract extension for head ...

Adrian Del Castillo garnered his second Freshman All-America honor of the year, appearing on the Per ...

Two-time Miami women's basketball team co-captain Laura Cornelius is set to start her professio ...

Courtney spent nine years previously on Jim Larranaga's staff from 1996-2005. ...

The University of Miami track and field program received 17 All-America honors at the conclusion of ...