Fall Films 101

As the fall season approaches, so does the release date for many highly-anticipated movie releases. EDGE’s own film critics share their opinions on what movies to spend your money on in the months before the Oscars.

Danny Gordon: Well, personally, I think this fall season is littered with potential.

Kevin Craft: The variety of films and the return of filmmakers such as Martin Scorcese and Darren Arronofsky, to name a few, make it intriguing.

Kevin: One film I’m looking forward to is “Fast Food Nation.” At first I detested the idea of fictionalizing such a brilliant book, but director Richard Linklater, whose films are creative in terms of narrative structure, seems like a good candidate to head up such a project.

Danny: The trailer seems obvious but interesting, as is the premise.

University of Miami fans no doubt are loving the Hurricanes’ two newest tight ends. What they’re pro ...

A six-pack of Hurricanes notes on a Thursday: ▪ Though UM wasn’t called for a single penalty against ...

Two of the best athletes and a freshman quarterback on the No. 21 University of Miami football team ...

A six-pack of Hurricanes notes on a Wednesday: ▪ The Miami Hurricanes are honoring their 1983 nation ...

With Jaquan Johnson still sidelined with a hamstring strain he suffered on Saturday against Toledo, ...

The trailer for a documentary exploring the relationships between UM students and Holocaust survivor ...

New technology could help workplaces and schools identify violent intruders before they enter the do ...

A University of Miami professor has created software to detect fraud in standardized tests. ...

UM President Julio Frenk outlined the strategies of the Roadmap to Our New Century, part of his Stat ...

Students attending Monday night's State of the U address by UM President Julio Frenk offer thei ...

The 1983 national champions will be back on campus to celebrate the 35thanniversary of Miami's ...

The University of Miami volleyball program begins ACC play on Friday night against Wake Forest at 7 ...

Head coach Katie Meier announced Wednesday the ninth annual Miami Women's Basketball Fantasy Ca ...

The yearly Miami Fall Invite will take place Friday through Sunday at the Neil Schiff Tennis Center, ...

Through three games, Miami is No. 1 in the country in tackles for loss and the entire Hurricanes def ...