Fall Films 101

As the fall season approaches, so does the release date for many highly-anticipated movie releases. EDGE’s own film critics share their opinions on what movies to spend your money on in the months before the Oscars.

Danny Gordon: Well, personally, I think this fall season is littered with potential.

Kevin Craft: The variety of films and the return of filmmakers such as Martin Scorcese and Darren Arronofsky, to name a few, make it intriguing.

Kevin: One film I’m looking forward to is “Fast Food Nation.” At first I detested the idea of fictionalizing such a brilliant book, but director Richard Linklater, whose films are creative in terms of narrative structure, seems like a good candidate to head up such a project.

Danny: The trailer seems obvious but interesting, as is the premise.

Former University of Miami star running back Mark Walton was arrested late Friday on a charge of mis ...

Friday was strange for Gino DiMare. It wasn’t because his whole family went out to the mound at Alex ...

One thing was obvious to Wayne Younger the first time he got his hands on Ladarius Tennison: The ath ...

Though it’s early, UM already has assembled an outstanding nine-member 2020 recruiting class, a grou ...

Three days before they open their season against the Rutgers Scarlet Knights, the Miami Hurricanes h ...

UM alumna Alina Mayo Azze, who has covered a myriad of topics during her 37-year career, has been a ...

Happiness and well-being scholar Tal Ben-Shahar is UM’s newest Distinguished Presidential Scholar. ...

UM experts react to a new ban that prohibits people in Key West from using certain types of sunscree ...

A matchmaker extraordinaire, Ricardo Cepeda, the manager of the UM Zebrafish Facility, is passionate ...

The University of Miami baseball team opened the Gino DiMare era with a record-setting victory over ...

The University of Miami women's swimming team put together 14 lifetime bests Saturday at its an ...

Game time is 6 p.m. in Chestnut Hill, Mass. ...

The No. 20 Miami women's basketball team will play its second top-five foe in a span of three g ...

Despite earning the doubles point, the No. 15 Miami women's tennis team dropped a 5-2 decision ...