Fall Films 101

As the fall season approaches, so does the release date for many highly-anticipated movie releases. EDGE’s own film critics share their opinions on what movies to spend your money on in the months before the Oscars.

Danny Gordon: Well, personally, I think this fall season is littered with potential.

Kevin Craft: The variety of films and the return of filmmakers such as Martin Scorcese and Darren Arronofsky, to name a few, make it intriguing.

Kevin: One film I’m looking forward to is “Fast Food Nation.” At first I detested the idea of fictionalizing such a brilliant book, but director Richard Linklater, whose films are creative in terms of narrative structure, seems like a good candidate to head up such a project.

Danny: The trailer seems obvious but interesting, as is the premise.

One of the reasons Manny Diaz overhauled his recruiting department when he took over as UM’s coach i ...

Connor McLaughlin never gave much thought to the Miami Hurricanes when he was younger. Even though h ...

The Miami Hurricanes’ 2020 recruiting class continues to grow. Three-star Deerfield Beach wide recei ...

Chaminade-Madonna in Hollywood has produced some distinguished alums, including ESPN (and Miami Hera ...

Columbus was a popular destination for coaches throughout the first full week of May this spring. On ...

Academics met at the University of Miami to plan the next phase of a study looking at how journalist ...

Former University of Miami student Elio M. Garcia, Jr. and his wife Linda Antonsson discuss their jo ...

Researchers at the University of Miami are using big data to identify affordable housing opportuniti ...

From office furniture to electronics to kitchen items, the University of Miami sells surplus propert ...

Researchers at the University of Miami are studying zebrafish to understand human genetics and ident ...

Top-seeded Estela Perez-Somarriba of the Miami women's tennis team secured her spot in the NCAA ...

Six members of the Miami track and field team earned a spot at the 2019 NCAA Outdoor Championships i ...

Former Miami women's basketball standout Emese Hof will begin her overseas professional career ...

It took extra innings, but the Canes dropped their final game of pool play at the 2019 ACC Baseball ...

The Student-Athlete Development department has grown in size and scope and become an integral part o ...