Fall Films 101

As the fall season approaches, so does the release date for many highly-anticipated movie releases. EDGE’s own film critics share their opinions on what movies to spend your money on in the months before the Oscars.

Danny Gordon: Well, personally, I think this fall season is littered with potential.

Kevin Craft: The variety of films and the return of filmmakers such as Martin Scorcese and Darren Arronofsky, to name a few, make it intriguing.

Kevin: One film I’m looking forward to is “Fast Food Nation.” At first I detested the idea of fictionalizing such a brilliant book, but director Richard Linklater, whose films are creative in terms of narrative structure, seems like a good candidate to head up such a project.

Danny: The trailer seems obvious but interesting, as is the premise.

A six-pack of Hurricanes notes on a Thursday evening: ▪ UM coach Mark Richt has explained his decisi ...

The Miami Hurricanes had traveled half the field to start the second half when coach Mark Richt enco ...

Jeremiah Payton was one of those prospects the Miami Hurricanes coveted from just about the time he ...

The Miami Hurricanes’ secondary continues to get stronger. Miami, which already holds a pair of comm ...

Mark Richt said he’s spending the bye week evaluating everything about Miami’s offense, a process th ...

University of Miami changes program title of Women’s and Gender Studies to Gender and Sexuality Stud ...

Two families with deep ties to Miami—the Millers and Fains— celebrate two endowed faculty chair appo ...

A fabulous team of staff and volunteers labors long and hard, primed with school spirit, behind the ...

The University of Miami remembers alumnus Erik Hauri—the man who discovered water on the moon. ...

Through an innovative program, Miami Law students are empowering local high schoolers to think like ...

University of Miami head coach Gino DiMare released the Hurricanes' 2019 baseball schedule Thur ...

Senior Dew Weber of the University of Miami golf team continued to march towards her professional go ...

The University of Miami soccer team dropped its ACC road match against NC State, 1-0, Thursday night ...

The University of Miami men's tennis team will take part in the ITA Southeast Regional Champion ...

The University of Miami women's swimming & diving team returns to competition this weekend, ...