Miami’s top restaurants look to spice up your night

Miami is one of the most renowned spots for fine dining and innovative cuisine. While meals tend to run a little pricey, throughout August and September culinary aficionados, students on a budget and the hungry Miami community alike can enjoy Miami Spice Restaurant Month, presented by Campo Viejo and the Greater Miami Convention and Visitors Bureau (GMCVB).

During this time, fifty of Miami’s finest restaurants will be offering specialty-priced lunches and dinners at $20.06 and $30.06 respectively, excluding tax and gratuities. Each fixed price three-course meals gives a taste of the restaurant’s style by including an appetizer, entr

Friday was strange for Gino DiMare. It wasn’t because his whole family went out to the mound at Alex ...

One thing was obvious to Wayne Younger the first time he got his hands on Ladarius Tennison: The ath ...

Though it’s early, UM already has assembled an outstanding nine-member 2020 recruiting class, a grou ...

Three days before they open their season against the Rutgers Scarlet Knights, the Miami Hurricanes h ...

The first half of Wednesday night’s game was as lousy as the weather outside the Watsco Center, as t ...

UM alumna Alina Mayo Azze, who has covered a myriad of topics during her 37-year career, has been a ...

Happiness and well-being scholar Tal Ben-Shahar is UM’s newest Distinguished Presidential Scholar. ...

UM experts react to a new ban that prohibits people in Key West from using certain types of sunscree ...

A matchmaker extraordinaire, Ricardo Cepeda, the manager of the UM Zebrafish Facility, is passionate ...

The University of Miami baseball team opened the Gino DiMare era with a record-setting victory over ...

The Canes open the 75th season in program history and first under the direction of head coach Gino D ...

Game time is 6 p.m. in Chestnut Hill, Mass. ...

The No. 20 Miami women's basketball team will play its second top-five foe in a span of three g ...

The University of Miami golf team heads to the Big Easy to open competition Sunday at the 2019 Allst ...