WINTER MUSIC CONFERENCE

M3 Sunset Sessions

Surfcomber Hotel,

Friday, noon to 11 p.m.

Absolut and URB Magazine present Jazzanova, She Wants Revenge and Hot Chip, among others. Enjoy the sunset while sipping on an afternoon cocktail and listening to the easy beats.

Ultra Festival

Saturday, March 25

Headliners: The Killers, The Prodigy, Paul Oakenfold and Paul Van Dyk

Over 60 artists of pop, house and techno music and thousands of concert-goers will take over Bicentennial Park for one the largest highlights of the week.

Smoke and Mirrors

Sunday, Amika 11:00 p.m.

Join Syntax Recordings for one of the best parties of WMC and celebrate the closing of a weekend of insanity.

For full lists for WMC or M3 visit www.wintermusicconference.com or www.m3summit.com.

UM was very fortunate that junior linebackers Shaquille Quarterman, Mike Pinckney and Zach McCloud a ...

Hard Rock Stadium will be filled with Miami fans — and probably only Miami fans — when the two colle ...

They made school history on Sunday with a nationally-televised road upset of No. 2 Louisville, and o ...

Mark Walton, the former University of Miami star football player and current Cincinnati Bengal, was ...

Don Chaney Jr. says his recruitment is over and the way he talks about the Miami Hurricanes, it’s ea ...

Researcher Rebecca Bulotsky Shearer is leading a study aimed at increasing the number of kids who ar ...

UM alumna Alina Mayo Azze, who has covered a myriad of topics during her 37-year career, has been a ...

Happiness and well-being scholar Tal Ben-Shahar is UM’s newest Distinguished Presidential Scholar. ...

UM experts react to a new ban that prohibits people in Key West from using certain types of sunscree ...

The No. 20 Miami women's basketball team stormed back from a 14-point deficit to pick up the bi ...

Hours after garnering espnW National Player of the Week distinction, Emese Hof of the Miami women ...

For the second straight Monday, a member of the Miami women's basketball team has earned a nati ...

Brian Van Belle struck out five over six shutout innings to help the Canes sweep Rutgers on opening ...

The No. 25-ranked University of Miami golf team moved up two spots on Monday's leaderboard at t ...