Love songs for every mood

INDIE LOVE SONGS

Love Song The Cure

Girl Beck

Wonderwall Oasis

Maps Yeah Yeah Yeahs

Lips Like Sugar Echo and the Bunnymen

CLASSIC ROCK LOVE SONGS

Wild Horses Rolling Stones

Say You Love Me Fleetwood Mac

Love Has Brought

Me Around James Taylor

Your Song Elton John

Reason to Believe Rod Stewart

COUNTRY LOVE SONGS

Breathe Faith Hill

You’re My Better Half Keith Urban

Valentine Martina McBride

You’re Still the One Shania Twain

Love You Out Loud Rascal Flatts

HIP-HOP LOVE SONGS

I Need Love LL Cool J

Slow JamZ Kanye West, Twista

and Jamie Foxx

Down 4 Ashanti, Charli

Baltimore, Ja Rule & Vita

Into You Fabolous

Killing Me Softly Fugees

OTHER SUGGESTIONS

Dreamgirl Dave Matthews Band

We Belong Together Mariah Carey

And I Ciara

As Stevie Wonder

Yellow Coldplay

Make Memories of Us Keith Urban

By Your Side Sade

You’re Beautiful James Blunt

One of the reasons Manny Diaz overhauled his recruiting department when he took over as UM’s coach i ...

Connor McLaughlin never gave much thought to the Miami Hurricanes when he was younger. Even though h ...

The Miami Hurricanes’ 2020 recruiting class continues to grow. Three-star Deerfield Beach wide recei ...

Chaminade-Madonna in Hollywood has produced some distinguished alums, including ESPN (and Miami Hera ...

Columbus was a popular destination for coaches throughout the first full week of May this spring. On ...

Academics met at the University of Miami to plan the next phase of a study looking at how journalist ...

Former University of Miami student Elio M. Garcia, Jr. and his wife Linda Antonsson discuss their jo ...

Researchers at the University of Miami are using big data to identify affordable housing opportuniti ...

From office furniture to electronics to kitchen items, the University of Miami sells surplus propert ...

Researchers at the University of Miami are studying zebrafish to understand human genetics and ident ...

With the seven-run victory, Miami won its ACC Championship opener for the fifth consecutive season. ...

For the second time in three years, Estela Perez-Somarriba of the University of Miami women's t ...

The Student-Athlete Development department has grown in size and scope and become an integral part o ...

For the second-straight season, Kevin Arreaga of the Miami track and field team secured a spot at na ...

The Bowling Green, Ky., native joins the Hurricanes after spending two seasons at Liberty. ...