Love songs for every mood

INDIE LOVE SONGS

Love Song The Cure

Girl Beck

Wonderwall Oasis

Maps Yeah Yeah Yeahs

Lips Like Sugar Echo and the Bunnymen

CLASSIC ROCK LOVE SONGS

Wild Horses Rolling Stones

Say You Love Me Fleetwood Mac

Love Has Brought

Me Around James Taylor

Your Song Elton John

Reason to Believe Rod Stewart

COUNTRY LOVE SONGS

Breathe Faith Hill

You’re My Better Half Keith Urban

Valentine Martina McBride

You’re Still the One Shania Twain

Love You Out Loud Rascal Flatts

HIP-HOP LOVE SONGS

I Need Love LL Cool J

Slow JamZ Kanye West, Twista

and Jamie Foxx

Down 4 Ashanti, Charli

Baltimore, Ja Rule & Vita

Into You Fabolous

Killing Me Softly Fugees

OTHER SUGGESTIONS

Dreamgirl Dave Matthews Band

We Belong Together Mariah Carey

And I Ciara

As Stevie Wonder

Yellow Coldplay

Make Memories of Us Keith Urban

By Your Side Sade

You’re Beautiful James Blunt

Pro Football Focus unveiled where Power 5 programs rank in tackles for a loss or no gain against the ...

A six-pack of Hurricanes notes on a Thursday evening: ▪ UM coach Mark Richt has explained his decisi ...

Braylen Ingraham’s final college visit before decision day took him just about as far from home as p ...

The Miami Hurricanes had traveled half the field to start the second half when coach Mark Richt enco ...

Jeremiah Payton was one of those prospects the Miami Hurricanes coveted from just about the time he ...

UM’s annual Food Day celebration will highlight the need to eat sustainable, locally sourced foods ...

University of Miami changes program title of Women’s and Gender Studies to Gender and Sexuality Stud ...

Two families with deep ties to Miami—the Millers and Fains— celebrate two endowed faculty chair appo ...

The University of Miami remembers alumnus Erik Hauri—the man who discovered water on the moon. ...

Through an innovative program, Miami Law students are empowering local high schoolers to think like ...

The Miami Hurricanes volleyball team kept its Sunday win streak alive by defeating Georgia Tech, 3-1 ...

The University of Miami men's tennis team continues to have success in the Main Draw, as a pair ...

On a historic afternoon for redshirt senior goalkeeper Phallon Tullis-Joyce, the University of Miami ...

The Miami women's tennis team wrapped up competition Sunday at the ITA Southeast Regional Champ ...

On the first day of Main Draw action at the ITA Southeast Regional Championships Presented by Oracle ...