Hustler Hollywood sets up shop

The retail branch of the porn enterprise of Hustler entrepreneur Larry Flynt, Hustler Hollywood has opened up at its newest location at 1234 Washington St. in South Beach.

The store, which is just one of the eight in the country, joins other erotic boutiques in South Beach such as XXX and the Love Boutique. The store sells a variety of lingerie, leather, home accessories, a plethora of sex toys and even some Hustler attire. If you are adventurous, no matter your relationship status, Hustler is definitely a place to stop by.

As stated by Larry Flynt, “[People] go to South Beach for the same reason they go to Hustler Hollywood; because it is a sexy, exciting and fun place to visit.”

Pro Football Focus unveiled where Power 5 programs rank in tackles for a loss or no gain against the ...

A six-pack of Hurricanes notes on a Thursday evening: ▪ UM coach Mark Richt has explained his decisi ...

Braylen Ingraham’s final college visit before decision day took him just about as far from home as p ...

The Miami Hurricanes had traveled half the field to start the second half when coach Mark Richt enco ...

Jeremiah Payton was one of those prospects the Miami Hurricanes coveted from just about the time he ...

UM’s annual Food Day celebration will highlight the need to eat sustainable, locally sourced foods ...

University of Miami changes program title of Women’s and Gender Studies to Gender and Sexuality Stud ...

Two families with deep ties to Miami—the Millers and Fains— celebrate two endowed faculty chair appo ...

The University of Miami remembers alumnus Erik Hauri—the man who discovered water on the moon. ...

Through an innovative program, Miami Law students are empowering local high schoolers to think like ...

The Miami women's tennis team turned in a strong showing Saturday at the ITA Southeast Regional ...

The University of Miami soccer team closes out action in the Tar Heel state with a match against thi ...

The Miami women's tennis team opened play Friday at the ITA Southeast Regional Championships Pr ...

The Miami Hurricanes fell in their tri-meet with Georgia Tech and Notre Dame Saturday afternoon, dro ...

The University of Miami women's swimming & diving team impressed in its quad-meet Friday af ...