Hustler Hollywood sets up shop

The retail branch of the porn enterprise of Hustler entrepreneur Larry Flynt, Hustler Hollywood has opened up at its newest location at 1234 Washington St. in South Beach.

The store, which is just one of the eight in the country, joins other erotic boutiques in South Beach such as XXX and the Love Boutique. The store sells a variety of lingerie, leather, home accessories, a plethora of sex toys and even some Hustler attire. If you are adventurous, no matter your relationship status, Hustler is definitely a place to stop by.

As stated by Larry Flynt, “[People] go to South Beach for the same reason they go to Hustler Hollywood; because it is a sexy, exciting and fun place to visit.”

Though it’s early, UM already has assembled an outstanding nine-member 2020 recruiting class, a grou ...

Three days before they open their season against the Rutgers Scarlet Knights, the Miami Hurricanes h ...

The first half of Wednesday night’s game was as lousy as the weather outside the Watsco Center, as t ...

UM coach Manny Diaz took his staff to the Florida Keys on Tuesday evening to visit with famous Keys ...

Dominic Mammarelli didn’t only commit to the Miami Hurricanes because of Mark Richt and his old staf ...

UM experts react to a new ban that prohibits people in Key West from using certain types of sunscree ...

A matchmaker extraordinaire, Ricardo Cepeda, the manager of the UM Zebrafish Facility, is passionate ...

The Shelley family shares their story of four generations at the University of Miami. ...

Mark Rowlands, a University of Miami professor who adopted and raised a wolf-dog cub, observed the s ...

The Canes open the 75th season in program history and first under the direction of head coach Gino D ...

The No. 15 Miami women's tennis team is set to open league competition Saturday afternoon with ...

ACC unveils opponents for 20-game conference schedules for next three seasons. ...

Miami tops Clemson 65-64, as Johnson hits game-winner with 0.4 seconds remaining. ...

The Miami women's tennis team ascended two spots in this week's Oracle/ITA team rankings a ...