Hustler Hollywood sets up shop

The retail branch of the porn enterprise of Hustler entrepreneur Larry Flynt, Hustler Hollywood has opened up at its newest location at 1234 Washington St. in South Beach.

The store, which is just one of the eight in the country, joins other erotic boutiques in South Beach such as XXX and the Love Boutique. The store sells a variety of lingerie, leather, home accessories, a plethora of sex toys and even some Hustler attire. If you are adventurous, no matter your relationship status, Hustler is definitely a place to stop by.

As stated by Larry Flynt, “[People] go to South Beach for the same reason they go to Hustler Hollywood; because it is a sexy, exciting and fun place to visit.”

One of the reasons Manny Diaz overhauled his recruiting department when he took over as UM’s coach i ...

Connor McLaughlin never gave much thought to the Miami Hurricanes when he was younger. Even though h ...

The Miami Hurricanes’ 2020 recruiting class continues to grow. Three-star Deerfield Beach wide recei ...

Chaminade-Madonna in Hollywood has produced some distinguished alums, including ESPN (and Miami Hera ...

Columbus was a popular destination for coaches throughout the first full week of May this spring. On ...

Academics met at the University of Miami to plan the next phase of a study looking at how journalist ...

Former University of Miami student Elio M. Garcia, Jr. and his wife Linda Antonsson discuss their jo ...

Researchers at the University of Miami are using big data to identify affordable housing opportuniti ...

From office furniture to electronics to kitchen items, the University of Miami sells surplus propert ...

Researchers at the University of Miami are studying zebrafish to understand human genetics and ident ...

Six members of the Miami track and field team earned a spot at the 2019 NCAA Outdoor Championships i ...

Top-seeded Estela Perez-Somarriba of the Miami women's tennis team secured her spot in the NCAA ...

It took extra innings, but the Canes dropped their final game of pool play at the 2019 ACC Baseball ...

The Student-Athlete Development department has grown in size and scope and become an integral part o ...

For the second-straight season, Kevin Arreaga of the Miami track and field team secured a spot at na ...