Culture

FROM STRIPCLUB TO HEALTHCLUB

Once practiced only by the ladies who entertained in gentlemen’s clubs or got kinky in the bedroom, stripping and pole dancing have made their way out of the darkness and into gyms across the nation.

It’s no myth that most strippers have incredible bodies, and women everywhere are discovering the beneficial effects of their workout without resorting to stripping themselves. Instead, strip aerobics or pole-dancing classes offer the chance to have a great body and a boost of confidence.

Considered a workout because routines and exercises leave participants winded, these somewhat risqu

Universities are banding together to oppose a new immigration policy that could adversely impact int

The University of Miami student publications were recognized with multiple awards by the Society for

Hoping to ease hurdles for students to apply to master’s and doctoral programs, a new policy will re

Immunologist Natasa Strbo and her team are using their work on vaccines for HIV, malaria, and Zika t

Xavier Cortada leads the Miami Corona Project, an art program presented as part of the University of