KISS AND TELL
Because there’s more to kissing than you might think:
* You burn 26 calories in a one-minute kiss
* The average person spends two weeks of his/her life kissing
* Romans kissed each other on the eyes as a greeting
* Kissing helps reduce tooth decay by producing more saliva
* In some cultures, instead of kissing, biting off each other’s eyelashes is far more romantic
* The scientific name for kissing is philematology
* 50 percent of all people kiss before they are 14
GET A KISS…IN THE BATHROOM?
Dubbed the “sexy urinal,” Bathroom Mania has turned a necessary and daily event into a rather interesting experience. The company’s first product for actual sale, one can only hope that at this urinal, men will never miss. The brainchild of a dutch designer, Bathroom Mania products transform the bathroom experience.