LETTER TO THE EDITOR

NOISY DORM LIFE

Every single night, without fail, I try to either (1) be somewhat studious or (2) get some sleep. And, every single night, without fail, I am distracted by the noise of whoever is sitting outside of Mahoney/Pearson tryin’ to be a cool kid blasting their bass like we all want to listen to it. I don’t know who it is, and I don’t know why they feel like I want to hear their crappy music on the third floor, but it’s really obnoxious. I hate to be the old woman who calls security to keep these youngsters under control, but seriously, shut up. If I wasn’t a 5’3” skinny little blonde girl I’d be out there trying to put a stop to it, but unfortunately, I have a feeling these guys are much larger than me.

Seriously. Please. Shut. Up.

Some of us have stuff to get done.

And all of us hate your music.

Ashley Davidson

Sophomore

During a virtual panel discussion hosted by the University of Washington, President Julio Frenk discussed global responses to the pandemic—and what is needed to move forward. ...

Members of the Homecoming Executive Committee share how they pivoted this year to plan a ’Canes Spirit Week that continues to generate excitement and honor tradition. ...

One of the University’s largest student-run organizations didn’t miss a beat when moving its dance lessons online. ...

Tau Sigma National Honor Society and the Department of Orientation and Commuter Student Involvement host a week of interactive events honoring transfer students Oct. 19-25. ...

A graduate of the highly selective Applied Behavior Analysis program, Fajer Almenaie is changing the landscape for children on the autism spectrum in the Middle East. ...