50 Things Worse Than Yours shows everything could really be much worse

Everything could be worse, and with Justin Racz’s books, 50 Worse… the worst things in life are made a reality. The three books, 50 Jobs Worse Than Yours, 50 Relatives Worse Than Yours and 50 Boyfriends Worse Than Yours, cover three areas of life that people (and especially women) often fall into a funk. These simple and hysterical books provide insight to just how awful things can truly be.

50 Jobs Worse Than Yours discusses the 50 jobs that are not worth the money, terribly titled, or just in not as prestigious fields such as a the typical doctor or lawyer. The book is composed of 50 simple pages with titles, photos and a brief job description, along with perks, salary and major pitfalls. Racz includes some rather far-reaching jobs such as a Sherpa, a Saddam Hussein body double and the person who operates the “Small World” ride at Disney.

Somewhat unrelated, 50 Relatives Worse Than Yours discusses the 50 relatives that embarrass, bother and act over-possessive at every opportunity. Designed in the same layout style, the photos and information gets more humorous with the turn of every page. The best relative of the entire book is the highlight of the classic and definitely clich

The Miami Hurricanes didn’t waste long to find their replacements for Manny Diaz at defensive coordi ...

The Miami Hurricanes will have to try to get revenge on the Wisconsin Badgers without perhaps their ...

Mark Barnes likes to call Zion Nelson a “throwback” player, but the coach really means Nelson is sor ...

The land of palm trees, beaches and mojitos gave way to the land of the Liberty Bell, cheesesteaks a ...

The University of Miami on Thursday launched a national search as it begins the difficult task of re ...

The Foote Fellows Honors Program offers students added flexibility to pursue multiple academic inter ...

Commencement speakers share gems of insight and wisdom as more than 1,000 UM students graduate in tw ...

During a news conference Wednesday, a UM medical team talked about the clinical findings after exami ...

Your one-stop shop for University of Miami fall commencement information. ...

The University of Miami will welcome more than 1,000 new graduates into the UM alumni family during ...

Hurricanes Name Banda, Patke Co-Defensive Coordinators; Promote Simpson to Associate Head Coach ...

The No. 24/22 Miami women's basketball team will conclude its three-game homestand Sunday at 1 ...

World Series champion and UM baseball All-American Jon Jay will headline the 2019 First Pitch Banque ...

Fall graduation ceremonies held Thursday at Watsco Center. ...

The Miami women's basketball team ascended one position in each of the major national polls thi ...