50 Things Worse Than Yours shows everything could really be much worse

Everything could be worse, and with Justin Racz’s books, 50 Worse… the worst things in life are made a reality. The three books, 50 Jobs Worse Than Yours, 50 Relatives Worse Than Yours and 50 Boyfriends Worse Than Yours, cover three areas of life that people (and especially women) often fall into a funk. These simple and hysterical books provide insight to just how awful things can truly be.

50 Jobs Worse Than Yours discusses the 50 jobs that are not worth the money, terribly titled, or just in not as prestigious fields such as a the typical doctor or lawyer. The book is composed of 50 simple pages with titles, photos and a brief job description, along with perks, salary and major pitfalls. Racz includes some rather far-reaching jobs such as a Sherpa, a Saddam Hussein body double and the person who operates the “Small World” ride at Disney.

Somewhat unrelated, 50 Relatives Worse Than Yours discusses the 50 relatives that embarrass, bother and act over-possessive at every opportunity. Designed in the same layout style, the photos and information gets more humorous with the turn of every page. The best relative of the entire book is the highlight of the classic and definitely clich

Though it’s early, UM already has assembled an outstanding nine-member 2020 recruiting class, a grou ...

Three days before they open their season against the Rutgers Scarlet Knights, the Miami Hurricanes h ...

The first half of Wednesday night’s game was as lousy as the weather outside the Watsco Center, as t ...

UM coach Manny Diaz took his staff to the Florida Keys on Tuesday evening to visit with famous Keys ...

Dominic Mammarelli didn’t only commit to the Miami Hurricanes because of Mark Richt and his old staf ...

UM experts react to a new ban that prohibits people in Key West from using certain types of sunscree ...

A matchmaker extraordinaire, Ricardo Cepeda, the manager of the UM Zebrafish Facility, is passionate ...

The Shelley family shares their story of four generations at the University of Miami. ...

Mark Rowlands, a University of Miami professor who adopted and raised a wolf-dog cub, observed the s ...

The Canes open the 75th season in program history and first under the direction of head coach Gino D ...

The No. 15 Miami women's tennis team is set to open league competition Saturday afternoon with ...

ACC unveils opponents for 20-game conference schedules for next three seasons. ...

Miami tops Clemson 65-64, as Johnson hits game-winner with 0.4 seconds remaining. ...

The Miami women's tennis team ascended two spots in this week's Oracle/ITA team rankings a ...