50 Things Worse Than Yours shows everything could really be much worse

Everything could be worse, and with Justin Racz’s books, 50 Worse… the worst things in life are made a reality. The three books, 50 Jobs Worse Than Yours, 50 Relatives Worse Than Yours and 50 Boyfriends Worse Than Yours, cover three areas of life that people (and especially women) often fall into a funk. These simple and hysterical books provide insight to just how awful things can truly be.

50 Jobs Worse Than Yours discusses the 50 jobs that are not worth the money, terribly titled, or just in not as prestigious fields such as a the typical doctor or lawyer. The book is composed of 50 simple pages with titles, photos and a brief job description, along with perks, salary and major pitfalls. Racz includes some rather far-reaching jobs such as a Sherpa, a Saddam Hussein body double and the person who operates the “Small World” ride at Disney.

Somewhat unrelated, 50 Relatives Worse Than Yours discusses the 50 relatives that embarrass, bother and act over-possessive at every opportunity. Designed in the same layout style, the photos and information gets more humorous with the turn of every page. The best relative of the entire book is the highlight of the classic and definitely clich

Court adjourned at United States v. James Gatto on Monday, but not before one last piece of good new ...

Add former five-star running back recruit Lorenzo Lingard to the growing list of injured Miami Hurri ...

Here’s our story on the big news of the day: Mark Richt admonishing N’Kosi Perry for posting a video ...

University of Miami redshirt freshman quarterback N’Kosi Perry has been reprimanded for posting a vi ...

The Miami Hurricanes are usually off on Mondays. But today, the Canes (5-2, 2-1 Atlantic Coast Confe ...

UM’s annual Food Day celebration will highlight the need to eat sustainable, locally sourced foods ...

A new study by University of Miami psychology researchers of anonymous interactions suggests that hu ...

University of Miami changes program title of Women’s and Gender Studies to Gender and Sexuality Stud ...

Two families with deep ties to Miami—the Millers and Fains— celebrate two endowed faculty chair appo ...

The University of Miami remembers alumnus Erik Hauri—the man who discovered water on the moon. ...

The Hurricanes head to Chestnut Hill, Mass., for a for a nationally-televised game against a rough a ...

A trio of University of Miami men's tennis student-athletes will continue to make a run at the ...

The Oklahoma Sports Hall of Fame announced the 14 semifinalists for the 2018 Paycom Jim Thorpe Award ...

The Miami Hurricanes volleyball team kept its Sunday win streak alive by defeating Georgia Tech, 3-1 ...

The University of Miami men's tennis team continues to have success in the Main Draw, as a pair ...